Unanswered whats everybodys favorite creatine brand

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
yes ive used a ton of creatine brands gat jetmass allmax c vol creapure creatine nitrate creatine hci im just wondering what brands and creatine types everybody else likes and results ? ive had best results with creapure

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sns creatine HCL, cheap effective and tastes great

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally never felt like I got anything from mono. Been using CN3 lately and I like it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AEN used to have a preworkout with creatine and Russian tarragon extract. That worked well for me, too. Haven’t seen anything else with that combo.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've being using more all in one products. IntraMax is my go to. Creatine, Whey Protein hydrolysate, Taurine, TMG, GlycerPump, etc. Gives me everything I want in an intra.

Otherwise it's CreMax or SNS mono.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
never tried sns brand but ive tried creatine hcl it worked but i seem to get more strength gains on creapure

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
ive heard cn3 was good never used it but i have used straight creatine nitrate

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Creapure at the moment, but i may switch over to HCL as an even more effective form.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually just use whatever mono is the cheapest per serving. I don't feel like I really get much more from one form over another.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cremax For non training days. Just straight mono and pretty cheap. Intramax on training days (during workout).

Just find the best deal you can online if you strictly want mono.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
anybody tried controlled labs green magnitude ? jetmass wasnt bad but it took 3 servings a day to tell a difference right not im on just creapure i mix it with dextrose and it gets the job done but looking to try something new i remember when EAS made phosphgen man that stuff worked i got crazy strength gains off it but that was years ago lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes ive used a ton of creatine brands gat jetmass allmax c vol creapure creatine nitrate creatine hci im just wondering what brands and creatine types everybody else likes and results ? ive had best results with creapure
The cheapest one.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with one of the three:

Performax Labs IntraMax
PES Ergonine
iForce Finish Line

The three of these are more than a creatine product, they are an all in one erogenic aid. All three will provide full doses of other ingredients, some shared such as Betaine, which will also improve recovery, performance, and body composition. I would stock up on any of these when you see a sale.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
ok thanks yea im try intra max i see its not sold on amazon tho hyper max is but not intramax i usually buy aot of my supplements on amazon dued to fast shipping i know pes ergonine is on amazon but i rather try intramax

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Any reputable brand's creatine mono. Obviously I'm going to use Gaspari Sizeon, creatine + many other goodies. :)

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
ive taken size on even when i was on a diet and cutting it made me feel bloated idk if it was the carbs and sugar mix with it but it made me bloated gat jetmass didnt bloat me or aftershock or afterglow they are all creatine transport with carbs but still ive gotten best results from straight creapure but sizeon worked it just bloated me some i recovered fast on sizeon tho

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok thanks yea im try intra max i see its not sold on amazon tho hyper max is but not intramax i usually buy aot of my supplements on amazon dued to fast shipping i know pes ergonine is on amazon but i rather try intramax
Use one of the sponsored stores on here!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS creatine mono... simply can't beat the price. It can usually found for less than $0.01/day for a full serving!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
ive taken size on even when i was on a diet and cutting it made me feel bloated idk if it was the carbs and sugar mix with it but it made me bloated gat jetmass didnt bloat me or aftershock or afterglow they are all creatine transport with carbs but still ive gotten best results from straight creapure but sizeon worked it just bloated me some i recovered fast on sizeon tho
Definitely helps with recovery, glad it helped for you too! The carbohydrates do bloat some individuals at first but it seems to go away with continued use.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any sole creatine nitrate or products which it is the main source of creatine ?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any sole creatine nitrate or products which it is the main source of creatine ?
If you want a standalone creatine nitrate product I'd argue that you'd be better suited just buying your choice of creatine (monhydrate, HCL, etc) and a nitrate source (like potassium nitrate). Creatine nitrate isn't an ideal creatine source (creatine loading) if I recall the studies correctly, and if you take your creatine and nitrates separately, you can get an ideal dose of each; you're not forced into dosing them in the fixed ratio they're present in there. You can get potassium nitrate caps for very cheap if you know where to look, and creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap as well. This is a far better option than opting for creatine nitrate IMO, which you'll pay a premium for, or, if it's part of some creatine blend, won't have enough nitrates to give you the benefit of nitrates anyway.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
my friend gave me canister og metabolic nutrition CGP creatine i tried it today for first time and i got to say i felt this creatine i got huge pump and i felt so much stronger and more stamina my friends loves the company and there products and he wanted me to try it so i did today and honestly its the best ive tried so far but im going to try intra max and green magnitude just to see if i feel them any better i love creatine i think its a great supplement but yes metabolic nutrition cgp creatine worked very good today i just took it pre workout

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally get shopping on amazon but IntraMax is worth the extra few days of waiting. Plus the flavor is amazing. Like an orange cream type flavor.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many scoops a day are you doing with the Kaged HCL?
Haven't had any for about 2 weeks as I have switched over to creatine mono since. If I remember correctly I beleive 2, whatever the suggested serving was I doubled it. Loved it

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
AEN used to have a preworkout with creatine and Russian tarragon extract. That worked well for me, too. Haven’t seen anything else with that combo.
found a creatine with russian tarragon in it company is called magnum pharmaceuticals product is called big c

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My go to creatine product atm is Ghost Size

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
My go to creatine product atm is Ghost Size
I've already asked someone else about this product in another thread, so sorry in advance, but what are your impressions/results with Ghost Size and when did you take it (pre/post/other) ? I have one tub sitting in a drawer. Thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've already asked someone else about this product in another thread, so sorry in advance, but what are your impressions/results with Ghost Size and when did you take it (pre/post/other) ? I have one tub sitting in a drawer. Thanks
Just take it whenever. Morning, night, pre, post, whenever you want. There is nothing in there that is going to have an impact on performance. Even the BA dose is too low to have an impact dosing pre workout.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
ok heres and update i was taking metabolic cgp creatine it was good it worked far as recovery and i got pump from it my friend let me try intramax very good product kinda reminded og gat jetmass but better now heres what ive been trying lately raw barrel creatine and i have to say wow this creatine has got my strength thru the roof ive been on it a week now i have tried a ton of creatine brands recently metabolic cgp and performix labs intra max i took cgp for 7 days i got a good pump from it must be glycerol in it and it help me recover next i tried intra max for 3 days its great i really liked it then my other friend said try raw barrel creatine and all i say is wow i felt strong as hell the first day taking it intra max was good dont get me wrong but idk what this raw barrel creatine is or what but it got so pumped up and my muscles feel full and im just feel strong even grip strength , my left elbow has been bothering me some and taking this creatine it doesnt hurt much at all , crazy but usually i get 225 on the bench for 25 times i did bench today and i repped it 29 TIMES i was like what i did deadlifts yesterday i usually rep 495 for 5 i got 8 almost 9 freaking crazy but this raw barrel creatine aint no joke its unbelievable in my opinion , im not sure how they make it but one things for sure it has blow AWAY any creatine i have taken within one week my strength shot up like crazy idk guys but this creatine to me is like WOW i got squats tomorrow i cant wait to see what i can do im stoked

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it preworkout and any time of day on off days. I’ve noticed that even on my cut my muscles seem to be fuller so that’s what really lead me to keeping it around.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
I take it preworkout and any time of day on off days. I’ve noticed that even on my cut my muscles seem to be fuller so that’s what really lead me to keeping it around.
Thank you for the feedback.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think PES TruCreatine+ is one of the best. It’s 5 grams of Creapure® German Creatine along side 150mg elevATP® (Which I’m a huge fan of!) simple yet effective ingredients at solid doses. And it’s not expensive either.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kre alkaline

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think PES TruCreatine+ is one of the best. It’s 5 grams of Creapure® German Creatine along side 150mg elevATP® (Which I’m a huge fan of!) simple yet effective ingredients at solid doses. And it’s not expensive either.
What have you noticed from elevATP?