Supps and cycling

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do the following supps need to be cycled?
I've heard differing opinions and I'd really like to sort this out

Ashwagandha
Maca
Rhodiola rosea
Epicatechin
Laxogenin
Siberian ginseng
Panax ginseng

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do the following supps need to be cycled?
I've heard differing opinions and I'd really like to sort this out

Ashwagandha
Maca.
Rhodiola rosea
Epicatechin
Laxogenin
Siberian ginseng
Panax ginseng
I would say Maca, rhodiola I would definitely cycle. Epi and laxo maybe. The others I wouldn’t, but I personally change up or cycle everything sooner or later so the body gets time to reset. Just an opinion.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with the above. You probably don't need to cycle them but it's always a good idea after 8-12 weeks of the same product you might want to switch it up and confuse the body.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with the above. You probably don't need to cycle them but it's always a good idea after 8-12 weeks of the same product you might want to switch it up and confuse the body.
Gotta confuse the body, right babe?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as your list goes, Epi gets better with time. Ashwagandha can also be ran for longer duration. With that in mind, it is good to always to time off to let receptors clear.

I would find a time where stress is lower in your life to take time off from ashwagandha. For example, I teach, so I take time off during the middle to end of the summer, winter break, and spring break.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say Maca, rhodiola I would definitely cycle. Epi and laxo maybe. The others I wouldn’t, but I personally change up or cycle everything sooner or later so the body gets time to reset. Just an opinion.
For rhodiola and maca, is that because you’d become dependent, build up a resistance or tolerance or would there be adverse effects? I’m curious

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 17
Qonix Supplements 5
Supplements 10
Supplements 4