Cycling Off Supps

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
I just completed a very successful Intimidate/Erase Pro/Testabolan V2/Anabeta Elite stack and much of that success was due to the amazing information found here.
I am now contemplating cycling off all of my supplements for around 4 weeks and would love to get some input on this. I have been on a fairly large regiment of vitamins for probably over 20 years (without a break) to include a daily multi vitamin, creatine, vitamin D3, and many others. I'd like to just go cold turkey from everything for about a month and use food as my only nutritional source. Any opinions? Especially on the cold turkey part.
Thank you all in advance.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
You'll find people recommending that you do and people saying it's unnecessary. It can't hurt as long as you're eating foods high in these vitamins that you are no longer supplementing with. To be honest I have not stopped taking my vitamin regimen in years.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
You'll find people recommending that you do and people saying it's unnecessary. It can't hurt as long as you're eating foods high in these vitamins that you are no longer supplementing with. To be honest I have not stopped taking my vitamin regimen in years.
I was in the same boat. Hadn't gone a day without a multiple vitamin for years.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,
I just completed a very successful Intimidate/Erase Pro/Testabolan V2/Anabeta Elite stack and much of that success was due to the amazing information found here.
I am now contemplating cycling off all of my supplements for around 4 weeks and would love to get some input on this. I have been on a fairly large regiment of vitamins for probably over 20 years (without a break) to include a daily multi vitamin, creatine, vitamin D3, and many others. I'd like to just go cold turkey from everything for about a month and use food as my only nutritional source. Any opinions? Especially on the cold turkey part.

like a break from even your staples like protein and creatine?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
like a break from even your staples like protein and creatine?
Yeah. The creatine especially. I thought it would be beneficial as I have taken it nonstop for over a decade.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Hello,
I wouldn't cycle off multi or fish oil.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
I stopped taking all supps for like three months..... It made me really appreciate supps like BA and CM. you never know how beneficial your staples are until you go without them. Almost quit lifting.....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,
First off I'm glad to hear about you progress! You really can't lose with that stack. I wouldn't stop taking staples like amino's and fish oil. Other than that a break isn't going to hurt you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vitamins & nutrients don't need to have a break per say. I tool a break from a multi for a good couple months. Did not notice much difference, back on it now though just to cover the gaps in my diet and help me from gettin sick often.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Vitamins & nutrients don't need to have a break per say. I tool a break from a multi for a good couple months. Did not notice much difference, back on it now though just to cover the gaps in my diet and help me from gettin sick often.
Yeah depends on the multi. I'm an orange triad guy, if I stop it and the fish oil my joints hate me.