What andro/sarm/ph could I run with just a Over the Counter PCT?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Hey guys was wondering what is the best to run with just a Over the Counter PCT I've done a natural Laxo And Epicathen cycle before but looking to up it to something a little more but that I could use a over the counter PCT also for bulk or cut as I'm cutting at the moment but bulking in September Kind regards Thanks

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't really recommend OTC for any non natty anabolic supplement... but if I had to do one it would probs be osta on a cut or slight recomp. Why OTC only?

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would u run otc pct ?
I see absolutly 0 reasons to go otc supp over serm, nada zero !

You can buy clomid/nolvadex easy and cheaper then otc pct supps.
And i wont even talk about the effectively between oct and real serms.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
I live in the UK and like to order from Pred nutrition or jwsupplements and like to get my things all from 1 website I'm thinking of running super-7 for my cut as it doesn't require PCT from what I read on the website I buy from and then for my bulk in sept I think I'll use super-4 both from OL

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Or super-1 elite for bulk by Olympus labs but definitely planning on running a andro would a over the counter PCT suffice for these Andros ? Thanks for the help

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or super-1 elite for bulk by Olympus labs but definitely planning on running a andro would a over the counter PCT suffice for these Andros ? Thanks for the help
I always recommend a serm in pct. In my opinion i wouldn't mess with products that suppress hormone levels if you don't have a serm in your pct.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Run a serm or dont run a cycle. Your just wasting your time not to.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Okay I've taken your advice for a serm on my bulk cycle in September and found easily where to get it from for about 20-30gbp what's better Nolva or Clomid Sides wise ? For my cut now I'm going to buy Sup3r-7 or Sparta Nutrition Lean which don't require PCT as they are 7-keto which isn't hormonal right ? That's what it says anyway

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
If I get a andro that doesn't convert into estrogen I shouldn't really require a AI right and also because some that are available are non-methylated (toxic) I shouldn't really require a On Cycle Treatment just PCT ?

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
U shud alway have an ai on hand just in case and i always run cycle support even on weak orals they are cheap e nuf.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand why people are so hesitant to run pct. Is it a money thing? Nolva and clomid are cheaper. Running an otc pct supp along with clomid and nolva isn't a bad idea by any means. I do always. I'm doing m test rn then switching to super pct.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
I don't understand why people are so hesitant to run pct. Is it a money thing? Nolva and clomid are cheaper. Running an otc pct supp along with clomid and nolva isn't a bad idea by any means. I do always. I'm doing m test rn then switching to super pct.
It isnt easy to find a source of clomid/nolva in europe, since you need a prescription for it(dunno if you need it in USA too), but people mostly cant find reliable sources

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Does anyone have a suggestion on a andro to run during my bulk in sept ? It's my first andro cycle so I'd like it to be as mild as possible I will have arimidex and nolva on hand thanks

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Could I run 1 andro on its own ? Or would 4 andro on its own be better ?

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1-A will suppress. 4 as a stand-alone is wasteful although barely suppressive. If you’re going this route and it’s your first time, I would run a lower 1-A at maybe 220 with support and a proper pct ready to go.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
1-A will suppress. 4 as a stand-alone is wasteful although barely suppressive. If you’re going this route and it’s your first time, I would run a lower 1-A at maybe 220 with support and a proper pct ready to go.
Thanks man I will have arimidex during cycle and Nolva for PCT I'm going to use sup3r-1 from Olympus Labs I think which is around 110mg a cap so 2 caps daily will I be good to go ?

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You still need cycle support, something like K1ngsguard. Non methylated does not mean it’s not stressing your liver at all. 1-A will still effect bloods and stresses.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man I will have arimidex during cycle and Nolva for PCT I'm going to use sup3r-1 from Olympus Labs I think which is around 110mg a cap so 2 caps daily will I be good to go ?
The dosage used in the study on 1 andro is 330 mg a day.