The True Hybrid Shredder

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What if you could skip the on-cycle and simply get right to shredding at any time of year? Merely a pipedream – until recently. The first ever hybrid cutting agent is here, but can it deliver on its promises to actually...Read More

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Bring some alpha lean into the picture and let that fat melt like butter.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put yourself in deficit and some hard work it will come off....I didn't lose any muscle

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
No for the combo that is a good price.. just would have to save up to get enough to run it. Id wanna double dose that to get a better amount of laxo.. I will have to check it out after I save for vector this is a pretty cool combo:)

Ripple2352

Awards
I wish they’d take the Bulbine out of this. I still don’t know why it’s in there. There’s better test boosters out there. But oh well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just did a 7 week run with TRUE SHRED / ALPHA LEAN STACK
15lbs gone
Yep you had awesome results as well as the others who logged true shred for us!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No for the combo that is a good price.. just would have to save up to get enough to run it. Id wanna double dose that to get a better amount of laxo.. I will have to check it out after I save for vector this is a pretty cool combo:)
Caught me with the misdirection on that one haha. 100mg of laxo is a pretty solid dose but I get you, guys are doing up to 250mg now a days.