Blood Shr3d and True Shred stack timing and dosing recommendations

Ripple2352

Awards
Hello everyone. Former member here (now new again) yet still a time-to-time lurker. Have been out of the fitness game for a bit and have recently started working out again. Dang it feels good! Wanted some input and recommendations on when to take my below stack. Due to working through some sleep issues caused by switching to a different shift at work after 10 years, I cannot take the Blood Shr3d too late in the day, so I’ll basically be taking it as soon as I wake up. I work out at approximately 7:00pm. So, I have the two below questions I’m hoping to get some tips on:

1. Due to me having to take the Blood Shr3d first thing, as to not potentially exacerbate my current sleep difficulties, how long after dosing am I good to have breakfast? I don’t want to diminish the effects of the Blood Shr3d. Breakfast is simply a smoothie consisting of:

Sun Warrior Illumin8 (basically an organic, plant based meal replacement)
1 raw egg
Either a half avocado or Nuttzo Power Fuel (a 7 nut & seed butter)
Spinach or kale or some celery
Strawberries or blueberries or mango or blackberries

How long would you wait after the Blood Shr3d to eat?

2. These are the rest of the supplements I’ll be taking, minus any staples such as vitamins and/or daily herbs I take. Any changes to how I plan to dose?

True Shred - 30-40 minutes before breakfast
Kings Blood - will take first dose with breakfast
SlinMax - 1 to 2 caps pre-meals
(-)-E Spray from Prototype Nutrition - applied after morning shower
Ergonine - about 45min or so before workout.

Looking forward to your guys recs or input!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you need to wait to long to eat breakfast. Maybe half hour if need be... You will like True Shred and the results that come with it. If you haven't you can check out the supplement logs on it on here. The loggers got pretty good results.