CEL M-Test reliable supplier

Doyle4281

Awards
Hello guys, can anyone direct me to an official seller of CEL M-test. I haven’t had the best luck with Amazon.com supplement sellers, and I can’t seem to find a CEL website. Preferably with free shipping. Thanks a lot

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is no CEL website right now. It’s being redesigned.

Any of the board sponsors (NutraPlanet, nutriverse, etc) almost all have it. Free shipping would be up to the site though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is no CEL website right now. It’s being redesigned.

Any of the board sponsors (NutraPlanet, nutriverse, etc) almost all have it. Free shipping would be up to the site though
STRONG is good and reliable....

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong Supplement Shop is always a good option.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some from Amazon last week- have to admit I think the seller of CEL products (also purchased Cycle Assist 3 months ago from same one) - their bottles smell like the Loch Ness' taint

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello guys, can anyone direct me to an official seller of CEL M-test. I haven’t had the best luck with Amazon.com supplement sellers, and I can’t seem to find a CEL website. Preferably with free shipping. Thanks a lot
Funny you mentioned this. I ordered M-Test off Amazon a month or so ago, and it came unsealed and there was a hole punched in the safety seal like someone pressed their thumb through it. I was immediately refunded and sent a new one that came fine.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny you mentioned this. I ordered M-Test off Amazon a month or so ago, and it came unsealed and there was a hole punched in the safety seal like someone pressed their thumb through it. I was immediately refunded and sent a new one that came fine.
Glad they took care of you. We have a couple great amazon resellers

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always a pleasure dealing with the Strong SS guys, superquick if you ever need help plus great stock on products.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Glad they took care of you. We have a couple great amazon resellers
You work for CEL? I know you got some of those PHs laying around!! Those were the best man. CEL and LGI were the king tut. Are you still selling Stano??