Whats in Alphamine that puts me on the BALL!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
SO i have a tub of aphamine, the good stuff, a year or so old and finsihing it up. I started taking it int he mornings and WOw

Im not a fan of caffeine, dont get me wrong I LOVE coffee but the caffeine doesnt do me any favours, im just a sweaty, jibbering cold handed mess thats no good in meetings or conferences - so its not that.

However theres something in Alphamine that puts me on the ball, chatty, questions answered in full in meetings and winner of debates!

So what is it? Ill need more, as this is helping my work and life so much in a positive way, im getting stuff done at home, im excelling in work, and im being the frontman for all challenges - im not avoiding the question, the meeting, the task in hand, im getting sh*t done!

I did a presentation for 47 people yesterday and spoke for an hour and half - you try to get me to do that a few weeks ago and Id run a mile!

I do sometimes if getting too kiddy, take some passionflower and l-theanine to calm me down but the brainpower remains.

Any thoughts?

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
OG Alphamine is pretty much extinct, look to Bloodshred Raw or RadiateXS. Probably the Yohimbine giving you that "on the ball" feeling.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it could be the large Choline dose as well. Seems more nootropic than stimulant from what you described, or the combo with SA-2.

Check out FitMax as well. It is powder as well so you can control how fast you consume it. That helps you avoid any jitters. I think you will really enjoy how it makes you feel. Plus the fat loss aspect of it is great!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old or new version?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
old version

it didnt quite help today in a major meeting as i was presenting and jittery as hell! So it was good for a few days but i need to break from it clearly otherwise it just gets me hot jittery and sweaty like stims do.

maybe ill look into nootropics in general then asimay clearly gain from them as i have lots of ideas just so tired all the time or unmotivated