IPAM+cjc no dac GYNO?

bb22

Awards
(The title should also be "advice on recovery")
Hi guys, Im going to try IPAM+cjc no dac (+pbc157 and maybe also tb500), because I suffer from so many injuries through time. I never did any aas or injections before. One of my worst fears is developing gyno. Despite ipam not affecting prolaction ive read logs of ipam+cjc no dac where gyno developed. So my first question is, if i have the anti-gyno stuff ready, and anything happens. Will my nipple return to normal. I have very flat and not pointy nipples. I feel gyno sufferers taht got rid of it still have more developed pointy nipple tips (real bitch like lol). Can I avoid issues with gyno from this?

I will jsut mention my different injuries and what im trying to achieve.

Feet pain (near heel)/plantar fascitis (10years)
Hip pain (bursitis)(2-3 years))
Wrist/forearm pain (i beleive it comes from nerve inflammation in the tunnels) (mr showed nothing in wrist, have appointment at neurologist) (2-3years severe pain)

I have smoked weed for 12 years and living, lets say on the wrong side of the law. 3 years ago, i started education as software engineer and caught all this **** (maybe go back to thugging?...). My hands has become so worse I needed to quit my work. My hips are so bad I cant run or squad. My feet are so bad i havent been able to sprint since i was 20 years old (IM 30 years OLD now, 73kg (i lost 6kg muscle after i started having pain and cant workout properly)) my BF is and has always been low, so i dont need to lose fat or anything like that, and i look rather fit (so its weird i have all this pain...).

I am quitting smoking for good, and have been cutting down A LOT to stop fully very soon. I have changed my diet various ways, but suffer from a lot of allergies so I cant just go on those super healthy diet suggestions.
I did go to PT, massage and chiro etc. sometimes it feels better and with some relief, but not consistently.

Any help or comments much appreciated. Sorry for being messy and for uncorrected errors, my hands are no good and im saving them as much as i can.

1. ipam + cjc no dac (can gyno be avoided, i heard someone say in the end i could have it no matter what)
2. would u recommend me other stuff than tb500+pbc157+ipam+cjc no dac
3. any comments or help whatsoever appreciated
4. im doing ipam PLUS the cjc because I read a personal study, where ipam showed pretty much inefficient compared to cycling it with mod grf. From what I read some people felt effects of ipam alone, but i kinda feel its a waste not combining with cjc based on that "study" (i forgot where it was, you guys probably know of the guy who did the test anyway it was something like 100,250,500mcg ipam with some cjc no dac compared to 1mg ipam alone)

Again, sorry if i was a bit messy. And I really would be thrilled about whatever input i can get.

Thanks a lot and best regards!

DarthGainer

Awards
I doubt very much you will get it with IPAM and cjc. Now the other GHRPs there is a risk. IPAM is a beautiful pep, can high dose or boom dose with little risk.

bb22

Awards
I doubt very much you will get it with IPAM and cjc. Now the other GHRPs there is a risk. IPAM is a beautiful pep, can high dose or boom dose with little risk.
yea, I have found no reports of gyno on just IPAM. Yet a few with ipam + mod grf. if i have some anti-gyno ready, and in worst case get some gyno, would it reverse it, or would i be left with some change.

There is a common side with carpal tunnel (or other tunnel) pain when doing hgh. Im not sure if elevated hgh helps with nerve healing or against nerve inflammation, if i can avoid dosing too high

DarthGainer

Awards
Mod shouldn’t but buy from a reliable source, I genuinely think any reports is because the mod has been ghrp 2 and it happens believe me, it’s much cheaper and often sold as mod.

bb22

Awards
Mod shouldn’t but buy from a reliable source, I genuinely think any reports is because the mod has been ghrp 2 and it happens believe me, it’s much cheaper and often sold as mod.
i actually was thinking the same, but they claimed no hunger issues. but maybe u are right. Idk, can we talk about sources here? Im EU based though, but the business hasbeen around for many years

DarthGainer

Awards
Send me a pm, I’m in the uk and trust one company here. Let me know who your talking about in pm.