Help with a bulking stack

Wayne74

Awards
Hi, after reading and gathering information on the forum i want to see if anyone could recommend me a potent natural bulking stack. I’ve decided to try Olympus labs massacre, performax mass mass xt, perfomax slin max and pes high volume for a stim free pre workout. My diet etc is good and I have been training for 20 years. Anyone’s advice would be much appreciated.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MassMax XT has a lot of good feedback here on AM. Just do a search.

Vector from BLR is making its way. A few testers have had good gains with just half of its actual dosage. It launches on 6th March.

I am a Laxo non believer. So, wouldn’t want to comment more on that.

You also got X-gels from SNS with potent ArA. Lot of good reviews. But, it may be hard on the joints since it promotes inflammation.

I am missing a lot more. People will chime in for sure.

Wayne74

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I’ve looked into ara but I have two degenerated disks that play me up from time to time so I worry about that. Definitely will look into vector and search a bit more into laxogenin

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You already have good supplements on hand. Try those out, solo, first.

Wayne74

Awards
I haven’t actually bought the supplements yet I just narrowed it down to the ones I said. Do you not recommend to stack these for a bulk? ( for more impressive gains)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t actually bought the supplements yet I just narrowed it down to the ones I said. Do you not recommend to stack these for a bulk? ( for more impressive gains)
They will definitely be good to stack together. He is saying if you personally haven't ran them solo before, then you should try each product solo before stacking together so you can see how each product effects you and what results you get from each. Massmax xt is a nice natty bulk supplement for sure.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok thanks I might try solo first then
You should start with MassMax XT IMO. Once that run is done, see the feedback Vector gets, and if satisfied, jump on to that after a 4 week break.

Wayne74

Awards
Thanks for the advice. That’s exactly what I was thinking to start with. Do you think ara would aggravate damaged discs at all ?

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Arachidonic acid works. For bulking specifically, chocolate whey prot with peanut butter and instant oats. 4 times a day in addition to your normal daily foods :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arachidonic acid works. For bulking specifically, chocolate whey prot with peanut butter and instant oats. 4 times a day in addition to your normal daily foods :)
Didn’t bring diet in this because he’s been training for 20yrs and guessing he knows about diet. May be looking for the edge he needs.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Didn’t bring diet in this because he’s been training for 20yrs and guessing he knows about diet. May be looking for the edge he needs.
Yea, just needed tho bring this in since I was just drinking my chocolate whey prot with peanut butter and instant oats :D Bulk ends on wednesday, pity, I could go on forever :D

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, just needed tho bring this in since I was just drinking my chocolate whey prot with peanut butter and instant oats :D Bulk ends on wednesday, pity, I could go on forever :D
Amen. I have another 3months before I cut.

Wayne74

Awards
I’ve been training a long time so I know my body well and diet is in check. Older now so the gains are slower and want to try natural anabolics to see if they can help at all. I’ve tried a few test boosters, and other supplements but the natural anabolics seem very interesting to me after reading posts on the forum.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, after reading and gathering information on the forum i want to see if anyone could recommend me a potent natural bulking stack. I’ve decided to try Olympus labs massacre, performax mass mass xt, perfomax slin max and pes high volume for a stim free pre workout. My diet etc is good and I have been training for 20 years. Anyone’s advice would be much appreciated.
These supplements are great. Take them solo first to see how you react to them. In the future, create a stack from the supplements you enjoyed the most. I’m currently using slinmax and MassMax. Loving it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That being said, my favorite stack from products available today would have to be ArA + MassMax.

Wayne74

Awards
Very keen to try ara but still researching whether it will affect my damaged discs. Thanks for the info ��

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very keen to try ara but still researching whether it will affect my damaged discs. Thanks for the info í*½í±￾
I understand.

MassMax ran solo is still a great option. Especially if you have never used it before. Run it for 8 weeks at 4 caps a day total (split into 2 dosages with your largest meals...one of them preferably being pre workout) and you will not be disappointed.

Jerikoreyes

Awards
Massacre was amazing put 6 pounds of muscle in 2 months at 300 surplus sent photos to Olympus labs and now they are sponsoring me lol here is 15% off JREYES30 . I have also tried xgels and they are very good at 2000 mg not at the dose it says.

Wayne74

Awards
The new supplement Top Muscle looks good too, Seems to have a bit of everything. Decisions

Wayne74

Awards
Can’t find anything about whether ara really affects discs. Going to go for it with ara and mass mass xt and maybe throw in massacre. From what I hear they all work so I’m going to run them all, I know people suggest solo but I’m too impatient to think “yes” that works etc. I think it’s worth the gamble. Summers round the corner so one last bulk ....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can’t find anything about whether ara really affects discs. Going to go for it with ara and mass mass xt and maybe throw in massacre. From what I hear they all work so I’m going to run them all, I know people suggest solo but I’m too impatient to think “yes” that works etc. I think it’s worth the gamble. Summers round the corner so one last bulk ....
I wouldn’t “throw in” other supplements at this point. Especially since you aren’t sure how MassMax or ArA will treat you. I recommend taking ArA solo first to see how you like/dislike it since you seem to be concerned about that.

As for stacking MassMax with ArA, that’s fine. It’s a great stack. Just separate your dosages of each.

Wayne74

Awards
I will add massacre for the laxogenin which I believe might help with joint discomfort and possibly help my discs etc. Yes “throw in” isn’t exactly what I meant. I will take them apart like you suggest. Thanks

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will add massacre for the laxogenin which I believe might help with joint discomfort and possibly help my discs etc. Yes “throw in” isn’t exactly what I meant. I will take them apart like you suggest. Thanks
Why not just a joint support?

Wayne74

Awards
I know what your saying but I thought best of both worlds laxogenin with urolithin b for added protein synthesis. Just an idea

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn’t “throw in” other supplements at this point. Especially since you aren’t sure how MassMax or ArA will treat you. I recommend taking ArA solo first to see how you like/dislike it since you seem to be concerned about that.

As for stacking MassMax with ArA, that’s fine. It’s a great stack. Just separate your dosages of each.
Agreed. Reduce xt is the only thing i might add if you are taking stims as they raise cortisol levels