LG SCIENCE ANDRO BULKING STACK HELP NEEDED

FrankTank1

Awards
Hi everyone! I need help with this product( LG science bulking andro kit)!!

I know in there there's a PCT bottle for the end of the cycle but does this will shut your natural test level down?
If so please let me know because I know PH usally shut you down! And if so how bad

Thanks anyone in advance!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything you need is in the kit. At higher doses you could use a serm but not necessary at those doses. Now after this run if you move up to 300mg andros or other compounds then you will need a serm.

FrankTank1

Awards
Thanks for the reply !
Yes everything is in the package but will it still shut down my natural test production while on the cycle?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply !
Yes everything is in the package but will it still shut down my natural test production while on the cycle?
At those doses it's very doubtful. However, there's always a risk. If you're that concerned maybe you should look into natural muscle builders. Are you more concerned with having the proper pct lined up or being shutdown?

FrankTank1

Awards
I'm more concerned about being shut down after the cycle and for the pct will I recover good with only the pct it comes with?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I ran 2 of these kits without any issues whatsoever. Maybe I was lucky or perhaps at the doses suggested its safe? my .02

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Pretty mild. Nothing crazy, quicker healing allowing more volume. Dosed as per suggested. I know others who bought 2 kits to up the doses and see more results. I have a log here somewhere..

Willieusmc

Willieusmc

Awards
Any need for an AI on this or just have something on hand in case? if so any recommendations for a mild AI for this stack? I keep hearing its mild, hows that PCT it came with it? any good? thanks for any info!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
The PCT was ample enough that comes with it. A lot of people suggested a DAA product to take with it, I did just fine with the included PCT.

Willieusmc

Willieusmc

Awards
I'll have exemestane on hand in case. Going to run nolva and alphamax xt for PCT. Blockade on cycle. About 4 years ago I ran a PH (forgot which one) it was intense for being first one. Had no sides and great recovery with OTC product. Few months later I ran the same one again and had prolactin flare up, stopped and ran nolva, test booster, ect. Haven't touched anything since, been to worried. But I think it was just newbie mistake by not taking the right precaution on cycle rather than being overly sensitive to sides (that's what I'm hoping). Anyways how does
LG bulking kit
Blockade
Exemestane on hand
PCT
Nolva
Alphamax xt
Follidrone 2.0
How's that sound?

keethekoo

Awards
The PCT was ample enough that comes with it. A lot of people suggested a DAA product to take with it, I did just fine with the included PCT.
Did you notice any negative side effects? I just started the cycle and am worried about making mistakes, especially if the PCT isn't good enough?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Did you notice any negative side effects? I just started the cycle and am worried about making mistakes, especially if the PCT isn't good enough?
The Form XT that comes with the kit is enough of a PCT, BUT if you feel like you want something else you can always pick up another PCT product, Test RX by Formutech is a great product to pair up with the form XT

The only big side that I noticed was I was a little lethargic at times, but that is bound to happen with this kit

keethekoo

Awards
The Form XT that comes with the kit is enough of a PCT, BUT if you feel like you want something else you can always pick up another PCT product, Test RX by Formutech is a great product to pair up with the form XT

The only big side that I noticed was I was a little lethargic at times, but that is bound to happen with this kit
Thanks for the advice! Im new to all of this so Im still a little hesitant, even after doing research theres still some worry lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Thanks for the advice! Im new to all of this so Im still a little hesitant, even after doing research theres still some worry lol
Always some worry when using hormones. But just follow the directions on the kit and you should be good!!!