True shred and food

sg138769

Awards
When is the optimal time to take true shred? I’m about 2 weeks in and have found that if I take it on an empty stomach I become very nauseous. If I take it with food I don’t have this effect. I have no problem taking it with food but I noticed on the strong supplement website that when someone asked this question, the recommendation was to take it 30-40 min before a meal. Should I take it with some healthy fats like an andro supplement? Trying to maintain the benefits of the supplement. Thank you in advance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes on the strong supplement shop site this question below is on the true shred page. It doesn't talk about whether to take it with food or not and it that has any effect on it. But everyone reacts differently so taking it with a meal or with healthy fats like you suggested if probably the best option for you since it makes you nauseous on an empty stomach. I have that problem with a lot of supplements because i have a weak stomach. But taking it with a meal should not reduce the benefits of true shred. Hope this helps.

"What is the best time to take each serving of True Shred?

It is best to take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules about 6 to 8 hours later.
Taking one of these servings about 1 hour before training can help boost your performance or the quality of your workout"

sg138769

Awards
Yes on the strong supplement shop site this question below is on the true shred page. It doesn't talk about whether to take it with food or not and it that has any effect on it. But everyone reacts differently so taking it with a meal or with healthy fats like you suggested if probably the best option for you since it makes you nauseous on an empty stomach. I have that problem with a lot of supplements because i have a weak stomach. But taking it with a meal should not reduce the benefits of true shred. Hope this helps.

"What is the best time to take each serving of True Shred?

It is best to take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules about 6 to 8 hours later.
Taking one of these servings about 1 hour before training can help boost your performance or the quality of your workout"
Thank you for clarifying!

Liking the true shred a lot! Have dropped a few lbs so far and endurance/intensity has been becoming noticeably better. The best thing about it is that I don’t have to structure a pct or worry about unwanted sides. It’s awesome that supplement companies are putting their research into these natural anabolics.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take two each morning on an empty stomach before fasted cardio and then two with my preworkout meal. No stomach discomfort or anything like that

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Odd, I have taken True Shred on both an empty a full stomach, never had an issue.

sg138769

Awards
Odd, I have taken True Shred on both an empty a full stomach, never had an issue.
I take two each morning on an empty stomach before fasted cardio and then two with my preworkout meal. No stomach discomfort or anything like that
Much like LeanEngineer said, I think it’s an ingredient of combination of ingredients that don’t agree with me on an empty stomach. Doesn’t make me nauseous to the point of vomiting but it does make me queasy. Not really a big deal because a little bit of something in my stomach resolves the symptom. Isn’t going to stop me from running a full 8 weeks either.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should be getting mine today. Looking forward to it.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't like taking it on an empty stomach unless I know I will be eating within 15 or so minutes. I am like this with most supps I take in the morning time.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
Best to take with food as it helps the absorption process.
What you can also do is take fish oil. the fatty acids in there will help with the abortion of that and actually pretty much anything you take.

sg138769

Awards
Best to take with food as it helps the absorption process.
What you can also do is take fish oil. the fatty acids in there will help with the abortion of that and actually pretty much anything you take.
Cool. I’ll definitely jump on that. Thank you for the advice!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We don’t want abortions