AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything from the Evomuse line gets lots of love.

Topical 7-Keto also gets a lot of love.

Super 11 from OL if you want to go the hormonal route.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
SNS TTA-500 and OL assassinate. Also some forskolin. If you’re Smart you can find forskolin for relatively cheap

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Might be a silly question, but since 7-Keto is a metabolite of DHEA, can it convert to estrogen and can it affect the prostate?

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Might be a silly question, but since 7-Keto is a metabolite of DHEA, can it convert to estrogen and can it affect the prostate?
No, 7-keto does not convert to DHT or Estrogen.

I'd also vote on Invictus, or an Invictus 7-keto stack

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started 200mg of DIM yesterday, stuff is making me so hungry today. Is DIM a fat burner.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

I would like a discussion on Super 11. What is it for? do you need PCT?

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would like a discussion on Super 11. What is it for? do you need PCT?
11-Keto is more potent than most realize. I would not recommend running without a PCT.

11-keto is an great leaning pro hormone, stacks well and is non-methylated...there's a lot of information out there.

it is not exaggerated to lower cortisol a lot? dcp + invictus
As far as I'm aware, DCP does nothing to manage cortisol...so stacking with Invictus shouldn't have concern.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super 11 is great

Anything evomuse

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty much agree with IconicForm on everything. DCP does not target cortisol. Evomuse Ammo targets cortisol, and it is VERY strong. Honestly, I think it is incredibly under rated for this. I've repeated my experience on here a few times, but here it is again.

I've run 11-Keto extensively and this compound is touted as being a powerful cortisol suppressor. I've run 11-Keto at up to 1 gram per day transdermally. At one point I was taking 450 mg about 30-60 minutes before bed and the enhanced sleep was very noticeable. This was one of the "big" acute effects I've noticed when I reduce cortisol and 450 mg is about 5.5X the dose that some products use daily - I was taking in 1 dose.

I've taken Ammo as recommended, but at 2 caps pre-bed (2x the recommended dose of Ammo) the sleep was extremely similar to 450 mg of 11-KT. Now, there are hormonal effects of 11-KT beyond just cortisol, etc. and I'm not making a direct comparison that 2X the dose of Ammo = 5+X the dose of 11-KT, no way. I can't even say the cortisol effects are directly similar - I don't have blood work - but the experience was similar and I doubt any other product on the market can make that claim.

If you use 11-KT, as IconicForm points out - you really should have a PCT ready to go, even if you don't think you need it.

I am a big fan of 7-Keto DHEA also - it can be run solo without much worry and is effective and I would also recommend it as part of a PCT for 11-KT although it's not necessary.

Jwmartin

Awards
The plan is to start trying for kids in a few months so I’m a little afraid of taking anything hormonal.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Is DCP ever going to be available again? I can’t remember ever seeing it in stock. If it’s that effective then I would think they’d prioritize on getting it back out there?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS lean edge and TTA-500 are both great stim free options. as well, Reduce XT (while not an actual fat loss product) seems to help immensly in long cuts due to the fact that cortisol builds as your stress goes up. It can also help with hunger and cravings via that same MOA.

Evomuse topicals are also great finishers to polish up those last few weeks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is DCP ever going to be available again? I can’t remember ever seeing it in stock. If it’s that effective then I would think they’d prioritize on getting it back out there?
It's in production right now, and should be done soon.