Does Testofen or Fenugreek work?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Stoked Test booster

"Well, we got Trans-Resversatrol and that is and ingredient that is basically found in the skin of the red grapes. It is an antioxidant, an anti-stress, itís an adaptagen and itís going to relax or decrease the stress hormones in your body."

"Directly increasing testosterone is Epimedium is 40% icariian. What is Epimedium? It is basically horny goat weed and has been shown to just naturally boost your testosterone levels."

"We have your Quercetin and your Piperine. Again, these two donít really do much on their own. What they do is they increase the absorption rate and increase the efficiency of the two main ingredients in here."

Well it says it increases test. Guess I was wrong

"What to expectÖ
    Well if you are older age or youíre younger yet your testosterone levels is little bit low for your age you are going to know a big increase Iím not going to lie."
    Stoked is the only tbooster that gave me a sustained alpha feeling. Everything else is fleeting at best. I think the absorption issue may be a reason. Idk, i just know i can rattle off ten tboosters i dont like and maybe 3 i do like.
    Gaining mass has to do with training, diet, recovery. I think a tbooster can help you achieve better time in the gym. But its not like a real cycle. Body recomp seems plausible.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Stoked is the only tbooster that gave me a sustained alpha feeling. Everything else is fleeting at best. I think the absorption issue may be a reason. Idk, i just know i can rattle off ten tboosters i dont like and maybe 3 i do like.
    Gaining mass has to do with training, diet, recovery. I think a tbooster can help you achieve better time in the gym. But its not like a real cycle. Body recomp seems plausible.
    You're looking for supps to "make you feel alpha"?

Why? Just be yourself. I'm not that in your face alpha, people just know I will go crazy if you push me.

Otherwise, I'm just a normal dude.

But if your supp is working, and making you feel alpha, then right on man!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    You're looking for supps to "make you feel alpha"?

Why? Just be yourself. I'm not that in your face alpha, people just know I will go crazy if you push me.

Otherwise, I'm just a normal dude.

But if your supp is working, and making you feel alpha, then right on man!
    Its a different alpha feeling. I got bipolar so it aint nothing for me to go bananas.
    Maybe alpha is the wrong word. Its like a high. That adrenaline feeling you get during the end of a close game type feel, but for most of the day with nothing on the line. But i havent found a lot of products that do that. Thats really why i dont get offended when people say tboosters dont work. Because most really dont. The ones that did seem to be reformulated.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Its a different alpha feeling. I got bipolar so it aint nothing for me to go bananas.
    Maybe alpha is the wrong word. Its like a high. That adrenaline feeling you get during the end of a close game type feel, but for most of the day with nothing on the line. But i havent found a lot of products that do that. Thats really why i dont get offended when people say tboosters dont work. Because most really dont. The ones that did seem to be reformulated.
    No. You were right the first time.

It's Alpha. All men want to be "Alphas"

I did to as a boy.

Especially these days man. All the "You need testosterone to be a man!" Ads.

The "You need a HUGE D to get women" ads.

Lol. It's all baloney if you ask me.

I say mama was right. Be yourself. Be proud of who you are.

I know a lot of "Big tough men" who are scared little boys hiding behind a facade.

It's cool. Everyone is scared or has weaknesses and are vulnerable at Times and they don't want you to see.

It's hilarious. We are all humans. We are all capable of feeling the same emotions.

Some choose to embrace it. Others try to hide it.

Some know better.

You cannot hide from me.

Lol.

5. I hate those ads. Bo Jackson being out of shape trying to pimp product is funny.
    •   

6. I think this thread has be 'officially' derailed.....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I think this thread has be 'officially' derailed.....
    Natty test boosters are a joke and don't work.

Just want these guys to know.

There is no legit documented studies of it actually increasing testosterone...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Natty test boosters are a joke and don't work.

Just want these guys to know.

There is no legit documented studies of it actually increasing testosterone...
    for a guy who clams military experience you exhibit little to no discipline...you can only beat a dead horse for so long.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

9. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I am using Fenugreek, standardized for 50% fenusides, since a week or so, and it works pretty well I must say. Good libido boost and some strength gain on it.

Cheap as chips also, paid like 16Ä for 200 caps at 250mg, using currently 3 a day. I think that this might be my go to booster which I will alternate with my tribulus.
    What brands of both supplements are you using if you don't mind me asking.?

10. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    What brands of both supplements are you using if you don't mind me asking.?
    I am in Europe, so I don't know whether is relevant for you. My Fenugreek is from a Dutch supplier (sportpoeders.nl)that only delivers to Europe (they also stock stuff like Higenamine, Hordenine, Synephrine, Kigelia Africana, etc.). My tribulus is from Sopharma, Vemoherb or cheap stuff from a German supplier (Bull Attack)

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for a guy who clams military experience you exhibit little to no discipline...you can only beat a dead horse for so long.
    Claims? Ooh buddy.

I can take a picture of my service ribbons, used old ACUs, hell even my dd214.

But I don't need to prove **** to you.

Discipline. That's how I workout, eat right, live a well rounded life.

It's not beating a dead horse when Evey new guy comes on here and asks about them.

The **** does educating people have to do with discipline?

Maybe your just tired of hearing me say it.

Then don't read it bud.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I think this thread has be 'officially' derailed.....
    Definitely derailed. But controversy is good sometimes. I do remember there being some studies done on some tboosters several years back that showed increases. Also bloodwork of board members taking certain products. But those were the good ole days i guess. Im not as impressed with all these new formulations. Products that do work dont seem as prevalent as before.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any Merit to Fenugreek/Testofen or Bulbine?
    By derek565 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 07:58 PM
  2. Does SD or Rebound xt stunt your growth?
    By hallgs56 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 01:33 PM
  3. Fenugreek works!
    By Pitbull954 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 08:24 PM
  4. Taurine for Backpumps (SD or M1T) Works Great
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 11:17 AM
  5. T-Heat? does this stuff actually work?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:31 AM