True shred

1. True shred

Has anyone got anything to report after starting their run of true shred? Be great to hear any feedback

2. I've been on it for just about a week now, so far I would say I'm noticing the libido and "gym aggression" the most. Not saying this will give you rage or anything but the last month or so I have just had trouble bringing the intensity to the weights so for that sake true shred is helping. For the first time in the long time the holidays got the best of me.

Pumps and vascularity seem to improving which I actually didn't expect to be as effective since I am taking alpha lean with it, usually when I use stims I have trouble getting a good pump.
    •   

3. Can't wait to try but I'm holding off until Vector is released

4. I'll be getting True Shred probably in 2 weeks and running it.

5. IN for this
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   

6. We just ran a promo for it and there will be three loggers here shortly once they receive their bottles.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. How are folks taking this. With/without food. Pre workout or does it not matter just get two doses split even a day

8. Lots of people must've received their orders in the States by now so I'm surprised there hasn't been more info coming across as to its effects by now

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    How are folks taking this. With/without food. Pre workout or does it not matter just get two doses split even a day
    I always take mine with a little bit of food, sometimes just some almonds since fatty foods usually aid with absorption. I take 2 in the morning and 2 before my evening workout.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Lots of people must've received their orders in the States by now so I'm surprised there hasn't been more info coming across as to its effects by now
    Going also by your comments in the Vector thread you do seem to have the patience of a teenage girl waiting for a new Demi Lovato song.

11. I just got my bottle so no feedback on it yet but just from an ingredient and mg's standpoint, I can tell this is going to be AMAZING!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Going also by your comments in the Vector thread you do seem to have the patience of a teenage girl waiting for a new Demi Lovato song.
    Trust me I have less patience than that 😂 😂 😂
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements Loggers Wanted!
    By LeanEngineer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-19-2018, 04:39 PM
  2. Special Introductory Offer - New True Shred 40% OFF 72HRS Only!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2018, 08:19 AM
  3. Seems the Old Myth is Actually True
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 11:25 PM
  4. We all know its true but water is soooo important!
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 12:05 PM
  5. True Life: I'm a Bodybuilder....
    By NJfreak in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:46 PM