True shred

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone got anything to report after starting their run of true shred? Be great to hear any feedback

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
I've been on it for just about a week now, so far I would say I'm noticing the libido and "gym aggression" the most. Not saying this will give you rage or anything but the last month or so I have just had trouble bringing the intensity to the weights so for that sake true shred is helping. For the first time in the long time the holidays got the best of me.

Pumps and vascularity seem to improving which I actually didn't expect to be as effective since I am taking alpha lean with it, usually when I use stims I have trouble getting a good pump.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try but I'm holding off until Vector is released

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be getting True Shred probably in 2 weeks and running it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IN for this

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We just ran a promo for it and there will be three loggers here shortly once they receive their bottles.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
How are folks taking this. With/without food. Pre workout or does it not matter just get two doses split even a day

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people must've received their orders in the States by now so I'm surprised there hasn't been more info coming across as to its effects by now

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
How are folks taking this. With/without food. Pre workout or does it not matter just get two doses split even a day
I always take mine with a little bit of food, sometimes just some almonds since fatty foods usually aid with absorption. I take 2 in the morning and 2 before my evening workout.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of people must've received their orders in the States by now so I'm surprised there hasn't been more info coming across as to its effects by now
Going also by your comments in the Vector thread you do seem to have the patience of a teenage girl waiting for a new Demi Lovato song.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
I just got my bottle so no feedback on it yet but just from an ingredient and mg's standpoint, I can tell this is going to be AMAZING!!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Going also by your comments in the Vector thread you do seem to have the patience of a teenage girl waiting for a new Demi Lovato song.
Trust me I have less patience than that ? ? ?

Reactions: Nac