Anyone used Catuaba?

Stanfoo

Awards
Not much talk about this herb but it's supposed to be great for boosting libido. It's often stacked with Muira Puama as they both work well with each other, the combo is supposedly better than any other herbs for libido, so the internet says.

Anyone have experiences with Catuaba or the combo?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see what others say about this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am in to see what happens.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not much talk about this herb but it's supposed to be great for boosting libido. It's often stacked with Muira Puama as they both work well with each other, the combo is supposedly better than any other herbs for libido, so the internet says.

Anyone have experiences with Catuaba or the combo?
I have used this combo, I didnt really notice much libido boost, I stopped using Catuaba as it can have side effects on some

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used this combo, I didnt really notice much libido boost, I stopped using Catuaba as it can have side effects on some
Bump. Anyone else try catuaba?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried in bulk powder but did not get anything out of it. so I stopped half way through the bag and moved on. I tried solo with out the Muira Puama.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried and wasn’t impressed with any noticeable benefits. It was part of a supplement called Herbal Energy which also had Damania and Yohimbe

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like majority didn't see much from this product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Disappointing.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've tried the solaray brand. at 3000 mg / day (am 5' 9" & 210 lbs for reference) had a good boost in productivity, libido and erection strength. The effects were all similar to tongkat minus the confidence boost. there was no change in confidence levels with Catuaba.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've tried the solaray brand. at 3000 mg / day (am 5' 9" & 210 lbs for reference) had a good boost in productivity, libido and erection strength. The effects were all similar to tongkat minus the confidence boost. there was no change in confidence levels with Catuaba.
Any irritability or aggressiveness?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know anything about catuaba, but catalpa worms are great catfish bait...just sayin