Cut

sd1

Awards
Hi all, looking for suggestions for a supplement to help maintain muscle while cutting fat. About me:

-25 Years old
-6' 1"
-218lbs
-13% BF
-Lifts (Current; Haven't lifted in 3 months due to no gym membership and moving to Chicago): Bench 225x12, Dead 405x6, Squat 315x8

Not currently in my best shape, but I'm looking for a supplement to help me cut a bit. I currently eat slightly above maintenance consisting of a high protein, moderate fat, low carb diet. I recently just got a gym membership again, and looking to get shredded in time for good weather in CHI.

I've always wanted to get some EPI & do a PH cycle but I will be drinking alcohol every weekend or two so thats a no-go.
Just saw that FD2 by BLR is quite popular, but not sure if those are paid testimonials or what...

Not looking for a stack. Just a standalone product I can supplement with my already good diet and staples (creatine mono, protein, omega 3s).

Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks guys

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recommendation #1 don't call it Chi. Nobody truly from there eats deep dish or calls it that.

Recommendation #2 have you ever tried forskolin or a supplement with it? I would also take another look at just how much drinking is in your plans if it's enough to make you concerned about a PH. I'm not one to say no alcohol at all on a cut, but it can add up quickly. Just something to consider.

sd1

Awards
Recommendation #1 don't call it Chi. Nobody truly from there eats deep dish or calls it that.

Recommendation #2 have you ever tried forskolin or a supplement with it? I would also take another look at just how much drinking is in your plans if it's enough to make you concerned about a PH. I'm not one to say no alcohol at all on a cut, but it can add up quickly. Just something to consider.
Re #1: I’m a lazy typer hence chi and I hate deep dish lmao.

Re #2 I have not. I will take a look as I’m not even familiar with the ingredient.
As far as the drinking, i wouldn’t be concerned if when I went out, I only had a couple beers. However, when I do go out, I binge fairly hard. Ie, a Saturday night might entail drinking 10-15 drinks from 6PM-4/5AM. (While this is only once a week or once every two weeks, it is a lot, obviously) Atleast that’s how it’s been since I moved here. Of course I could cut back but I already have a few events/friends visiting in the next month or so that would create problems for a PH..

I’ll look into forskolin.

Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin would definitely be a good place to start. There are a lot of thermogenic products out on the market that contain forskolin too. If you've been out of the gym for 3 months, I would recommend getting back up to speed with your training before adding in any supplements. The training stimulus alone will help a lot with fat loss.

I would suggest checking out FitMax which was just released this week and is the newest thermogenic blend out on the market. FitMax contains a very complete profile that can help improve energy and focus, decrease appetite, and help with fat loss. It's currently on a BOGO launch sale, so I would check that out as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree with giving it some time to get your routine and diet back in check before adding in supplements. When you do I would check out Follidrone 2.0 and anafuse. Both would be a great natty cut imo.

sd1

Awards
Took a look at all. When I’m back up and running, do you all think 2 bottles of anafuse and 2 bottles of e-control simultaneously would be a solid ‘stack?’ I believe the two bottles would run for 8 weeks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi all, looking for suggestions for a supplement to help maintain muscle while cutting fat. About me:

-25 Years old
-6' 1"
-218lbs
-13% BF
-Lifts (Current; Haven't lifted in 3 months due to no gym membership and moving to Chicago): Bench 225x12, Dead 405x6, Squat 315x8

Not currently in my best shape, but I'm looking for a supplement to help me cut a bit. I currently eat slightly above maintenance consisting of a high protein, moderate fat, low carb diet. I recently just got a gym membership again, and looking to get shredded in time for good weather in CHI.

I've always wanted to get some EPI & do a PH cycle but I will be drinking alcohol every weekend or two so thats a no-go.
Just saw that FD2 by BLR is quite popular, but not sure if those are paid testimonials or what...

Not looking for a stack. Just a standalone product I can supplement with my already good diet and staples (creatine mono, protein, omega 3s).

Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks guys
Here's an odd idea. If its important, eliminate the drinking for the short time and get shredded.

sd1

Awards
Here's an odd idea. If its important, eliminate the drinking for the short time and get shredded.
While working out is important to me and it’s a huge stress relief, so is going out and getting drunk with my friends and doing god knows what. I can only get plastered and get with random girls for so long. Then I’m married and all I’ll have is working out.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While working out is important to me and it’s a huge stress relief, so is going out and getting drunk with my friends and doing god knows what. I can only get plastered and get with random girls for so long. Then I’m married and all I’ll have is working out.
Getting drunk, and getting with random girls is how you end up married. Lol

sd1

Awards
Getting drunk, and getting with random girls is how you end up married. Lol
Hahahahahahahahah what a nightmare lmao. Whenever I’m meeting chicks at the bar I think, I hope my future wife is at bible study or some ****, not getting thrashed at a bar.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear what you're saying and nobody is saying you can't do that. You just aren't going to be able to do that and get shredded, at least not for much longer after 25.

sd1

Awards
I hear what you're saying and nobody is saying you can't do that. You just aren't going to be able to do that and get shredded, at least not for much longer after 25.
No doubt. I’m aware alcohol hinders muscle growth. I’m a natural ecto. My goal the next few months is definitely get cut up but it’s tough considering my plans the next few weekends. But I have a solid diet 6 days a week hence why I’ve stayed in pretty solid shape last 3 months.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No doubt. I’m aware alcohol hinders muscle growth. I’m a natural ecto. My goal the next few months is definitely get cut up but it’s tough considering my plans the next few weekends. But I have a solid diet 6 days a week hence why I’ve stayed in pretty solid shape last 3 months.
Enjoy yourself for sure! I remember being 25 and able to do it all. Now past 40 and it's a pain in the ass to not just get fat. Also everything hurts!

sd1

Awards
So it's been a couple months. Diet is in check. Currently eatings 280grams of protein, 180grams of carbs, and 73grams of fat (45/30/25). Stopped drinking for the last few weeks, and I'm looking to continue to be sober for the foreseeable future.

Was thinking about trying my first mild PH cycle. I was looking at grabbing a bottle of R-Andro Shred, Joyful Joints, and Post Cycle 3X. Wanted to go for a four week cycle and I also wanted to be able to get everything on one website (strong sups).

If you have any opinion on this, please let me know. Again, if you're too lazy to read the entire thread, my stats are below:

26 years old (Lifting since 16)
-6' 1"
-210lbs
-11% BF
-Lifts: Bench 275x10, Dead 455x6, Squat 365x8