Sermorelin adverse reaction almost killed me

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
I havent contributed in a few years but thought this was important.
About 18 months ago i started having trouble with mod grf 1-29. I tried a few manufacturers including the most reputable. It started with pin site inflammation and progressed to itching so bad that i had to stop using it. Other test subjects have used the same batch with no sides.
This weekend i tried some semorelin to see if maybe switching would help. I pinned 100mcg semorelin and 100mcg ipamorelin on an empty stomach pre bed. The reaction started with itchy palms. I took a benedryl and drank a glass of water. Within 5 minutes my whole body was itching and my ears felt like they had swollen inside, I could hear my heart pounding in them. I was breathing heavy and decided i better go notify my wife. I got about halfway up the stairs when i started to pass out and called to her to come watch over me.
I made it back down the stairs to the bathroom and sat on the bowl head between my legs with my skin on fire. She sat on the floor outside with her finger hovering over her phone ready to call the ambulance. It was touch and go for about 5 minutes (it seemed like 15). But i platoed and the burning started to subside. Water was pouring off me like rain.
I started to shiver and tried again to get upstairs for a shower. I made it to my bathroom but coudnt stand long enough to get under the water. So my wife wrapped me in a warm blanket and treated me like a hypothermia victim for the next tennminutes while we tried to determine once again if we needed to call a medic.
Eventually i was able to put on a dry shirt and some pants and get in bed. Ive been through some rough **** in my life but that was the worst thing i have ever remained concious for.
I looked on the internet for sermorelin reaction and didnt come up with much so i figured i ought to post this story.

Jobu777

Awards
Did you use the same bottle of bacteriostatic water? Any chance it may not be the sermorelin but the solution used to reconstitute the peptide? There are reports of such a reaction, although rare it appears to happen. I know that some people develop antibodies to it but it is unknown what this means or does. Any chance you didn't swirl the vial a little and got a super concentrated dose? This is very concerning and interesting, sorry you went through it.

Jobu777

Awards
here is another story I just read:

I found this site and the article on Sermorelin after I had a severe reaction to the injections.

I started Sermorelin injections around October 2016 after my endocrinologist gave me the option. I did injections in the lower abdomin and moved to different areas of the stomach for each injection. I took the injections before bed every evening for 5 straight days and then 2 off. I continued this for several months without incident. Around late March I noticed that I was getting an itch at the injection site, which would last for 3-4 days. So, basically I had 3-4 itchy areas around my stomach constantly. The itch was minor at first and I contacted the compounding pharmacy I had been filling the prescription at. The pharmacist said that there was no known allergy to Sermorelin and that it was in an alcohol base, so that too is extremely unlikely to cause a reaction. He wanted to know if I was reusing the same needle and I was somewhat insulted. Anyway, the itching became worse, so I started injecting in the upper buttocks, after checking with my doctor. He too was surprised by the reaction. The new location worked for about 3 days and then started itching again. It got to a point where the pharmacist had me try a different vile, but same result. He then ordered a new batch from a different pharmacy supplier. This is when it went downhill. After injection with the new batch, within minutes my arms felt cold and the palms of my hand were so itchy I thought I had bugs crawling all over them. The pharmacist said that I might have gotten too much and to swirl the vile beforehand. (I was never told the shake or swirl the vile prior to taking, up to this point. Actually the opposite, to prevent air bubbles) I hesitantly tried another dose about 3 days after I had the palm itch. When I put the needle in and started to inject it felt as though I was injecting acid into my body. I immediately took the needle out, switched to a new and tried a different location. I was unable to inject hardly any from the intense burn. It felt like I had spilled Muriatic Acid on my thigh and was spreading. It scared the crap out of me!.... Obviously, I have not taken Sermorelin again and contacted my pharmacist and Dr who agreed that stopping was a smart move.

So, there are doctors and pharmacists who say that Sermorelin is unlikely to have any reactions, I would strongly disagree with that. I took it for almost 6 months before they finally kicked in, so user beware.

Jobu777

Awards
I think there's a chance you have a severe allegeric reaction to benzyl alcohol. I found this listed as possible side effects of ba - Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fever; redness, swelling, or tenderness at injection site.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
I tried different batches of mod igf and different batches of water. I used the same water to mix my mgf and ipam without problem, so not the water and not the benz alcohol.
I have heard of people developing antibodies to the gnrh injections but dont know what that means. This does seem to be something that built up over time.

Jobu777

Awards
So you just used sterile water with no benzyl alcohol?