Ipamorelin or Sermorelin?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The older I get, the more interested I get in the peptides. I tried bpc/tb with minimal success. I ran sermorelin last year and actually noticed some nice results. Skin firmed up, felt overall better, and body composition seemed to change easier.
Now that I'm working out again, I'm once again scouring the web for any edge I can get at my age (51).
Like I mentioned, I've ran sermorelin. I see most sites also sell ipamorelin.. Is there much of a difference in these two?

Also, cjc - what is this? There seems to be a few different forms. Does it make sermorelin or ipamorelin that much better?

I was also reading about the benefits of MT-2, other than the tanning part. I'm easily addicted to stuff and also struggling to quit drinking. Those are both mentioned as benefits. I'd like to run that, but also don't want to get too dark. I drive a topless Jeep often, so my skin is constantly exposed to the sun.

Feel free to advise or offer any other peptides out there worth trying.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The older I get, the more interested I get in the peptides. I tried bpc/tb with minimal success. I ran sermorelin last year and actually noticed some nice results. Skin firmed up, felt overall better, and body composition seemed to change easier.
Now that I'm working out again, I'm once again scouring the web for any edge I can get at my age (51).
Like I mentioned, I've ran sermorelin. I see most sites also sell ipamorelin.. Is there much of a difference in these two?

Also, cjc - what is this? There seems to be a few different forms. Does it make sermorelin or ipamorelin that much better?

I was also reading about the benefits of MT-2, other than the tanning part. I'm easily addicted to stuff and also struggling to quit drinking. Those are both mentioned as benefits. I'd like to run that, but also don't want to get too dark. I drive a topless Jeep often, so my skin is constantly exposed to the sun.

Whats the actual goals in mind. You said little success with bpc/tb500. Those are healing peptides. You want to inject them close as possible to the injury. I normally notice decreased inflammation and some pain reduction from bpc within 24 hours. I've tried various dosing protocols and I've settled on injecting 2mg or 2000mcg on day 1 and following up witj 250-500mcg daily for the remainder of 2 weeks or so. So I need about 3 to 5 bottles to do the job. I guess the severity of the issue or joint pain would play a role in how aggressive I am. Tb 500 I don't have much personal experience with so I can't comment.

Ipam on its own I find underwhelming but the cjc w/dac @ 2-3mg per week plus ipam nightly before bed is a great combo. Add 12.5mg mk that and it improves everything about that combo, its the stack for someone looking for the youthful effects of gh (if you can't source gh) i also like that combo on cycle for growth and recovery. The goal would have to match the peptide in question. Ive found uses for various peptides. I'm also a rep and to be fair so no1 thinks I'm trying to make sales (which of course I want sales) but I'm honest too. Peptides cannot match or beat hgh. You can come close for healing, you can come close for improving skin and some of the youthful effects, you can gain benefit on a muscle building phase adding certain ones especially to your trt or cycle.

You can't in my opinion come close to the fat burning effects, or get that round bubbly look hgh gives the muscles.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't really understand hexaralin fully yet but I did notice that taking it pre workout made for some seriously sick pumps and almost like a Euphoria in the gym. But again I don't know why and my use of it is limited I've gone through Maybe 3 bottles and injected 1/4 to 1/2 a bottle pre workout each time

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Similar to you, it really peaked my interest because I know a lot of people having great success with ipa/CJC1295 combo. Mixed reports on with or without DAC but a far larger majority seem to lean towards without on any forum I've been on. Essentially the DAC extends the half life substantially. Can't speak to anything beyond that. I actually would have gone for CJC w/ DAC if it was offered in the ipa combo.

I was using transdermal iap/CJC for 6 week and recently just started injecting 300mcg daily. Most noticeable improvements have been with sleep and fat loss. I have no idea about actual BF% decrease, but it's noticeable in the mirror and my wife has been commenting a lot. Other than that, I am just feeling good in general. The best way to describe it is that I feel settled. Little irritations aren't bothering me like they normally would. This is likely due to how deep my sleep has been.

I'm very far from an expert obviously, but so far I am liking it and think it is a perfect companion to my TRT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Similar to you, it really peaked my interest because I know a lot of people having great success with ipa/CJC1295 combo. Mixed reports on with or without DAC but a far larger majority seem to lean towards without on any forum I've been on. Essentially the DAC extends the half life substantially. Can't speak to anything beyond that. I actually would have gone for CJC w/ DAC if it was offered in the ipa combo.

I was using transdermal iap/CJC for 6 week and recently just started injecting 300mcg daily. Most noticeable improvements have been with sleep and fat loss. I have no idea about actual BF% decrease, but it's noticeable in the mirror and my wife has been commenting a lot. Other than that, I am just feeling good in general. The best way to describe it is that I feel settled. Little irritations aren't bothering me like they normally would. This is likely due to how deep my sleep has been.

I'm very far from an expert obviously, but so far I am liking it and think it is a perfect companion to my TRT.
The cjc ipam combo I believe to be pretty good at improving insulin sensitivity too. I think thats the indirect factor leading to fat loss. It's a good combo. I'm like you, I prefer the DAC version for less frequent pins