Recomp stack... Been away for awhile, what's new?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just got back into dieting and bodybuilding a few weeks ago. I'm no stranger to supplements, dieting, training, etc...
I took two years off and put on 60lbs, ironically strength and muscle memory is a wonderful thing!
A lot of my go-to favorites are discontinued so what's new, what's the big raves these days?
Approach is an intermediate fasting protocol, high pro, moderate carb, moderate fat. Currently using 1 scoop purus condense upon waking (yes I know it's a pre-workout), it replaces my usual coffee plus nitrates have a cumulative effect on me, and high volume pre training...
I'm open to a more appetite suppressor during the day until I break my fast, bloodshr3d raw looks promising...

More than likely I'll log the stack I see more fitting for my goals... Thanks in advance!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back into dieting and bodybuilding a few weeks ago. I'm no stranger to supplements, dieting, training, etc...
I took two years off and put on 60lbs, ironically strength and muscle memory is a wonderful thing!
A lot of my go-to favorites are discontinued so what's new, what's the big raves these days?
Approach is an intermediate fasting protocol, high pro, moderate carb, moderate fat. Currently using 1 scoop purus condense upon waking (yes I know it's a pre-workout), it replaces my usual coffee plus nitrates have a cumulative effect on me, and high volume pre training...
I'm open to a more appetite suppressor during the day until I break my fast, bloodshr3d raw looks promising...

More than likely I'll log the stack I see more fitting for my goals... Thanks in advance!
Glad to see you back!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This guy... Welcome back brother!

Lots has changed since you've been gone. 2 years ago I would have recommended Alphamine for appetite suppression, but things have changed a lot. There's a ton of great new natural anabolics out there, and there are also some solid nootropic and thermogenics hitting the streets.

I would definitely be sure to keep your eyes out for FitMax: https://www.stack3d.com/2018/01/fitmax.html
Stack3d just released this article last week, and the product will be ramping up shortly!

For natural anabolics, X-Gels(ArA) is still tried and true. Alphamax has been improved and ABE is being discontinued. I could go on, there's been a lot of change. Let us know if you have any specific questions on products you used to like/use, and once again - welcome back!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The supplement industry is all over the place just now.. All the good stims being banned. Alphamine (Original) and Norcodrene were one of the best appetite suppressors when around. Both reformulated. Terribly aswell. Shame!

Alot of new stims say they offer appetite suppressing effects ie Eria Jarensis ' DMHA etc but for me personally they don't even come close and others agree.

Pes Shift is a healthy addition to any stack.. The synephrine does help appetite a little and also you cant beat the PES Forskolin. Ive tried a few extracts but the PES one seems in its own league..

Performax Labs are one of the more stand out and promising companies just now.. Fully disclosed labels and all perfectly dosed products. I would have a look at thier supplement range.

Evomuse are another.. Products are in thier own league tbh. Thier not always available sadly so getting a hold of them sometimes is tough. But worth the wait if you do ever look into a supplement of thiers.

Follidrone 2.0 seems to have a solid review from everyone who has used it. Seen very little negative feedback on it tbh..

What works for me is Intermittent Fasting.. I see you already include it in your lifestyle. I have zero appetite in the mornings into the afternoon so why eat? Soon as i do eat and my insulin spikes and drops my hunger is 10 fold after then so i tend to have 2 large meals a day.. I fast 16/8 usually but recently i have even pushed 24 hour fasts and done one crazy big meal.. Stayed so lean with this. If im having a big refeed or more laid back diet day i will fast 24 hours the next day and my weight loss keeps on going.. If you can push past 16 hours on your usual days then go for it. Ton of health benefits also.

You got a workout plan in place? Any goals etc?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Evomuse are another.. Products are in thier own league tbh. Thier not always available sadly so getting a hold of them sometimes is tough. But worth the wait if you do ever look into a supplement of thiers.
This is so true. I do have http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/299672-slintensity-evomuse.html

Follidrone 2.0 seems to have a solid review from everyone who has used it. Seen very little negative feedback on it tbh..
Second this. I just started 4 days ago and am loving FD2.0 for the second time. It's like our second honeymoon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
john.patterson and bell1986 pretty much have you covered. I would browse around the supplement logs section as well to see what others have recently been loggin. But welcome back!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Combined with a somewhat proper diet routine, I'd suggest 2 bottles of Follidrone 2.0. On my second now and have seen great recomp effects.

Going to hit up a 3rd bottle with M-Test and some Anti E product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome back big guy! Always good to see guys get back to it.

As some mentioned. Xgels are still one of the best go tos for builders, for fat loss, I liked rxs radiate (new brand, great guys) as well as some of the simple staples like yohimbine (Sns has y 2.5 or alpha y) and caffeine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have you back. FD2, AlphaMax, forskolin 95. Those are some of the top ones people are currently using for a recomp. Like John said, FitMax is going to be the newest product out so keep your eyes open for it.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you back. FD2, AlphaMax, forskolin 95. Those are some of the top ones people are currently using for a recomp. Like John said, FitMax is going to be the newest product out so keep your eyes open for it.
Any ballpark estimate on the release date?