Best Non Stim Fat Burner?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    No as fat cells will multiply when then are full if you overeat excessively
    Fat cells don't multiply though. They expand/fill (surplus) or shrink/empty (deficit).

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Also, it is 2 servings per day, so it hits the necessary amount, and they use 3,5 in their stim burner.
    Allegedly 'Harmless' Thyroid-Based Fat Burner 3,5-T2 Works Like a Charm, While Commonly Sold 3,3-T2 Could Mess W/ Your Blood Glucose Levels, Liver & Body Fat + Muscle

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 3.14.12 AM.png
Views: 299
Size:  188.0 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Fat cells don't multiply though. They expand/fill (surplus) or shrink/empty (deficit).
    Hyperplasia

4. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    Hyperplasia
    Fat cell hyperplasia is much more difficult during adulthood though, so in theory your body would rather store fat in the easier/untreated areas with more available fat cells.
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-01-24-08-27-37-1.png
Views: 285
Size:  118.1 KB

5. Agreed but not impossible though particularly if one has been obese at some point during adulthood.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Stupid question but wouldn't lipo prevent any future fat gains in the treated area due to lack of storage space/fat cells?
    I feel yes due to stopping them from filling back up, but the body can always create more if you eat in too much of a surplus, e.g. if someone uses it to reduce fat gain due to not being able to diet, i feel it could come back which could defeat the whole purpose.

7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I feel yes due to stopping them from filling back up, but the body can always create more if you eat in too much of a surplus, e.g. if someone uses it to reduce fat gain due to not being able to diet, i feel it could come back which could defeat the whole purpose.
    I usually like to keep pretty lean, very rarely go over the 15% mark, but my body doesn't have an even distribution of fat. My arms and legs are veiny and quite defined year round but my abs only make an appearance once I drop to single digit bodyfat levels. So liposuction spot reduction could be quite beneficial for somebody like me. Forcing my body to store more fat around my arms and legs could help reduce the joint pains of single digit bodyfat months.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I usually like to keep pretty lean, very rarely go over the 15% mark, but my body doesn't have an even distribution of fat. My arms and legs are veiny and quite defined year round but my abs only make an appearance once I drop to single digit bodyfat levels. So liposuction spot reduction could be quite beneficial for somebody like me. Forcing my body to store more fat around my arms and legs could help reduce the joint pains of single digit bodyfat months.
    So what you're saying/theorising is that liposuction would get rid of the fat cells around your abdomen, therefore reducing the amount of fillable fat cells in that area so that your body would distribute surplus calories into fat cells in other areas?

9. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    So what you're saying/theorising is that liposuction would get rid of the fat cells around your abdomen, therefore reducing the amount of fillable fat cells in that area so that your body would distribute surplus calories into fat cells in other areas?
    Pretty much yeah.
    In theory it would be easier for the body to store surplus calories into pre-existing fat cells than it would to have to produce/grow a new fat cell. And having a little more fat around my arm and knee joints come cutting season would be a great help.

10. My bias is Assassinate by OL

11. I love DCP, Assassinate, and Brite...Dcp always tore up my stomach though...the year supply of brite looks good...
    PT,DPT,OCS

12. Best non stim fat burner:
    TTA, 1gram/ed.
  13. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

14. I do not doubt that but it's good sh*t when it comes to burning fat.
    I have not experienced any sides like cramps,bloat,lethargy with it.

15. Hey guys just started the assassinate yesterday. Looking forward to it, using it in conjunction with minimal stims in AM and cup of black coffee pre workout. Along with IF three 72 gram protein pulses through day plus an 800 cal no carb meal at night. Cheat one every 14. I値l report back next week.

16. Quote Originally Posted by KimChee75 View Post
    I love DCP, Assassinate, and Brite...Dcp always tore up my stomach though...the year supply of brite looks good...
    Lol I ran dcp with no problem until my last dosage. I just wanted to curl up in a ball
  17. Best Non Stim Fat Burner?

Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Hey guys just started the assassinate yesterday. Looking forward to it, using it in conjunction with minimal stims in AM and cup of black coffee pre workout. Along with IF three 72 gram protein pulses through day plus an 800 cal no carb meal at night. Cheat one every 14. I値l report back next week.
    Reporting back after 5 days:

Body weight: down 4.5 lbs
    Dropped 1 lbs fat
    (I know that ratio looks like crap, but I知 aggressively trying to lose fat as fast as possible). My strength numbers are not dropping, if anything they are inching up slightly.

Cheat day coming next weekend. Excited to see how the GDA handles the carbs that I値l be throwing at it.

No noticeable sides either

18. Yo. I知 getting pumps on like 15 net carbs a day!!! Wasn稚 getting them really at all before assassinate. Just noticed it now. Incredible.

19. Dcp
    Ammo (evomuse)
    Alpha burn

Best combo
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

20. DCP order is in. There was a delay as the Gamma-Mangostin extract is no longer available in my specifications. I was able to find an ingredient that is more potent in increasing PPAR delta expression as well as some other great angles. The order has gone in, and I'm hoping it's able to ship before the Chinese New Year break. If so, presales will be up next week with final product delivery by the first week in March.

These WILL go extremely fast.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

21. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Fat cells are constantly dying off (apoptosis) and being created via stem cells and preadipocytes.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP order is in. There was a delay as the Gamma-Mangostin extract is no longer available in my specifications. I was able to find an ingredient that is more potent in increasing PPAR delta expression as well as some other great angles. The order has gone in, and I'm hoping it's able to ship before the Chinese New Year break. If so, presales will be up next week with final product delivery by the first week in March.

These WILL go extremely fast.
    Haven't tried DCP since TTA was in it. I'll definitely be getting some when it's available.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Haven't tried DCP since TTA was in it. I'll definitely be getting some when it's available.
    Whoa there, old timer.

TTA was great but we've made some pretty dramatic advancements in the formula. You will be pleased.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Whoa there, old timer.

TTA was great but we've made some pretty dramatic advancements in the formula. You will be pleased.
    Had a very high incidence of adverse sides in heaps of people though, I could never prevent cramping going over 500mg a day. Strange there really hasn't been a heap of research on it in the last half decade, despite many supp companies claiming "big pharma" took over roflll
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Had a very high incidence of adverse sides in heaps of people though, I could never prevent cramping going over 500mg a day. Strange there really hasn't been a heap of research on it in the last half decade, despite many supp companies claiming "big pharma" took over roflll
    It was going into human trials a long time ago, but I haven't seen any updates.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best non stim fat burner?
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 12:19 AM
  2. Best non-stim fat burner
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 09:33 PM
  3. Best Non Stim Fat Burner
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:40 AM
  5. What is the best non stim fat burner?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 10:16 PM