Olympus Labs' Conqu3r Unleashed

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
How much caffeine is in Conqu3r Unleashed? I understand that OL probably can't disclose the full amount, but are we looking at more or less than 300mg?
I've been out of the pre-workout game for a while now and am quite stim sensitive, I don't even drink regular coffee anymore.

Thanks for respons3s ;)
GNO
Woody
TrainerTone
VO2Maxima
NoAddedHmones

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man.
So 300mg with the full 2 scoops?
Have you tried Conqu3r Unleashed?
Yes, I have several unopened bottles. It is a great pre workout, flavoring is a bit off, but with a fully dosed product, perfect flavoring is difficult.

To me - fully dosed product > taste

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have several unopened bottles. It is a great pre workout, flavoring is a bit off, but with a fully dosed product, perfect flavoring is difficult.

To me - fully dosed product > taste
Same here, effective dosages and profile are much more important than taste.

How would you rate Conqu3r Unleashed?
Mixability?
Pump?
Strength?
Energy?
Focus?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much caffeine is in Conqu3r Unleashed? I understand that OL probably can't disclose the full amount, but are we looking at more or less than 300mg?
I've been out of the pre-workout game for a while now and am quite stim sensitive, I don't even drink regular coffee anymore.

Thanks for respons3s ;)

GNO
Woody
TrainerTone
VO2Maxima
NoAddedHmones
300mg per serving or 2 scoops

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
300mg per serving or 2 scoops
I now you're a Rep, but I'd still like to hear your reviews and experiences with Conqu3r Unleashed. So if you wouldn't mind...

Mixability?
Pump?
Strength?
Energy?
Focus?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I now you're a Rep, but I'd still like to hear your reviews and experiences with Conqu3r Unleashed. So if you wouldn't mind...

Mixability?
Pump?
Strength?
Energy?
Focus?
I never had a problem with mixability so I’d say gtg there

CU gave me a great pump, I’d 2 scoop it and train legs. However, some ppl don’t like too much pump for legs. Amazing that RE1GN has a better pump.

I’ll comment on energy first...The stim blend is one of the best I’ve had tbh. Very smooth and clean with No jitters. Focus is on point and pretty hard to have a bad workout.

Not much in there for strength, more for performance. It’ll give you the endurance and energy to push harder and lift heavier. That may feel like strength but it’s really untapped strength you already had, if that makes sense.

You didn’t ask but I’ll tell you...I liked the taste of CU although many did not. It’s not amazing but definitely tolerable for me.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

CU gave me a great pump, I’d 2 scoop it and train legs. However, some ppl don’t like too much pump for legs. Amazing that RE1GN has a better pump.

I’ll comment on energy first...The stim blend is one of the best I’ve had tbh. Very smooth and clean with No jitters. Focus is on point and pretty hard to have a bad workout.

Not much in there for strength, more for performance. It’ll give you the endurance and energy to push harder and lift heavier. That may feel like strength but it’s really untapped strength you already had, if that makes sense.

You didn’t ask but I’ll tell you...I liked the taste of CU although many did not. It’s not amazing but definitely tolerable for me.
I do get what you're trying to say with the unlocking strength thing.

Awesome reply man, exactly what I was hoping to hear. I think this covers most of what I'm looking for in a fasted pre-workout.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixability- unless you’re mixing it with 8-10oz of water, it wouldn’t mix well.
Pump- CU is good. But Re1gn is better. I would give CU a 7/10
Strength- none.
Enargy- 7.5/10. It does give good energy. But, doesn’t last that long (just my experience).
Focus- 8/10. I had good focus till the end of the workout. Almost every workout I had with CU.
If someone is willing to take it off your hands, sell it and get some Re1gn. 1 scoop of Re1gn is better than 2 scoops of CU. Specially on Focus and long lasting smooth energy.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Strength- none.
Enargy- 7.5/10. It does give good energy. But, doesn’t last that long (just my experience).
Focus- 8/10. I had good focus till the end of the workout. Almost every workout I had with CU.
If someone is willing to take it off your hands, sell it and get some Re1gn. 1 scoop of Re1gn is better than 2 scoops of CU. Specially on Focus and long lasting smooth energy.
Those are still really good review numbers.
I've looked at Re1gn but the UK version doesn't have Agmatine, and I've always found Agmatine to be a really effective pre-workout pump ingredient. I used to put 1-1.5g in back when I used to make my own Pre's before Agmatine got banned over here.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are still really good review numbers.
I've looked at Re1gn but the UK version doesn't have Agmatine, and I've always found Agmatine to be a really effective pre-workout pump ingredient. I used to put 1-1.5g in back when I used to make my own Pre's before Agmatine got banned over here.
Yeah.. the UK version doesn’t have Agmass.. its a great for pumps. But, I am sure you’ll still love Re1gn.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.. the UK version doesn’t have Agmass.. its a great for pumps. But, I am sure you’ll still love Re1gn.
Conqu3r has a full gram of Agmatine though, and it's less than half the price of Reign. If I could get some Agmatine (or a the US version of Re1gn) there wouldn't be any competition and there'd be a tub on it's way too me now, but considering the price difference and the lack of Agmatine I'll have to give it a miss for now.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

Hey GNO any chance you could send me a few samples of the UK friendly Re1gn?
I can't find any over here in the UK? It sounds good but considering how much it costs I just can't afford to loose that much.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey GNO any chance you could send me a few samples of the UK friendly Re1gn?
I can't find any over here in the UK? It sounds good but considering how much it costs I just can't afford to loose that much.
Sorry. Shipping samples overseas would be cost prohibitive. If you are placing an order with us shoot me a pm or email and we can throw some in.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

While I think RE1GN is an awesome product in its own right that I highly recommend. CU gives me everything I look for in a PWO and remains my personal favorite. There is nothing else out there that can replace it and I will be super bummed when it is no longer available.

Do you think it would be OK or beneficial to freeze some unopened tubs if I were to stock up?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Strength- none.
1 scoop of CU (only use Lemon Rox) plus 1 scoop of Re1gn (all the flavors are pretty good) is perfect for me.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I think RE1GN is an awesome product in its own right that I highly recommend. CU gives me everything I look for in a PWO and remains my personal favorite. There is nothing else out there that can replace it and I will be super bummed when it is no longer available.

Do you think it would be OK or beneficial to freeze some unopened tubs if I were to stock up?
You should be good to go by storing it in the freezer even if it's not opened and your not planning to
open any time soon.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The only issue with CU is that it clumps up like a b1tch!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only issue with CU is that it clumps up like a b1tch!
This has seemed like more of a problem more recently for me. My guess is that the product is sitting in some warehouses for longer these days ever since RE1GN was released. Still not quite sure if a freezer would be an ideal environment for storing unopened CU in terms of avoiding the clumping issue over time. It’s a cool environment...but it is also moist...

I may just be f*cked..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has seemed like more of a problem more recently for me. My guess is that the product is sitting in some warehouses for longer these days ever since RE1GN was released. Still not quite sure if a freezer would be an ideal environment for storing unopened CU in terms of avoiding the clumping issue over time. It’s a cool environment...but it is also moist...

I may just be f*cked..
You can try freezing it and then throw in a blender

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can try freezing it and then throw in a blender
That’s a lot of work. I will have to take a PWO in order to prepare my PWO. It wouldn’t be the first time though...;)

Thanks for the advice,,

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s a lot of work. I will have to take a PWO in order to prepare my PWO. It wouldn’t be the first time though...;)

Thanks for the advice,,
If you don’t take 3 pwo’s you’re a wuss :)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As good as Re1gn looks, I've ordered Conqu3r Unleashed...Strawberry and Kiwi
You made the smart choice, CU is better than RE1GN in every category.

Lemon Rox is the best flavor of CU....stay far away from Cotton Candy.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I disagree on both formula and flavour. I love Krushed Kandy CU :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love me some Krushed Kandy as well. Good thing I've got quite a few tubs stashed away!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I should probably try Lemon Rox next. I never tried Cotton Candy but Krushed Candy and I didn’t really hit it off..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should probably try Lemon Rox next. I never tried Cotton Candy but Krushed Candy and I didn’t really hit it off..
Same thing ...only one is Krushed Kandy

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man my fault...it's Krushed Kandy, supposed to be like Cotton Candy...errrr it's a very acquired taste, very lol.

Lemon Rox to me, to this day, is their best flavored supplement.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy bud, let us know how you like it
I'll definitely form and leave a review after a few sessions.

Love me some Krushed Kandy as well. Good thing I've got quite a few tubs stashed away!
Krushed Kandy was my preferred flavour but it wasn't available. The two scoops of Strawberry Kiwi in 300ml of water doesn't taste too bad to be fair. Taste isn't really that high on my priorities list when it comes to pre-workouts, I'll always go with a solid profile and effectiveness over taste.