Vasodilator Stim Pre?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I plan on taking Morphogen Volugen Pre workout but want to stack a stim pre with it that doesn't cancel out the vasodilation of it, thanks.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I plan on taking Morphogen Volugen Pre workout but want to stack a stim pre with it that doesn't cancel out the vasodilation of it, thanks.
Cup of coffee, amino acids if you want. Coffee gives me great pumps. It's cheap, been used forever, and healthy.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Wow looks really good. Wish the hydro dose was lower. But I'll definitely pick up a tub
Lol funny, don't work for the company or anything, but kinda sold one, it's too bad they aren't on the forums though, they could be doing so well

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That formula looks top notch. You could always stack a caffeine pill with it

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
That formula looks top notch. You could always stack a caffeine pill with it
Well the stim pre workout by that company is called Alphagen and the formula looks like this, is there much anti vasodilation going on with it?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Any stimulant will counteract a vasodilator to some degree, but these products are still effective when stacked together. It's better to stack something with a stimulant to help with blood flow and pumps. This is the main reason why I don't prefer super high stim preworkouts - they end up causing a trade off of good blood flow/pump for a "stimmed out" high.

Profile looks solid as well.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Any stimulant will counteract a vasodilator to some degree, but these products are still effective when stacked together. It's better to stack something with a stimulant to help with blood flow and pumps. This is the main reason why I don't prefer super high stim preworkouts - they end up causing a trade off of good blood flow/pump for a "stimmed out" high.

Profile looks solid as well.
When I have alot of caffeine or other stims before a workout, I get knarly pumps. Which doesn't make sense because stims "constrict blood vessels" right? Ever drink coffee then workout? The high blood pressure engorges my muscles with blood.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Also, try having your protein shake before your workout. BEST PUMPS/ STRENGTH. Go against the norm.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that leaves out high dose caffeine.
Maybe some nootropics
Yohimbine and synephrine should be good for it too. Shouldn't constrict blood vessels I think.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I think that leaves out high dose caffeine.
Maybe some nootropics
Yohimbine and synephrine should be good for it too. Shouldn't constrict blood vessels I think.
Any supplements you would suggest?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think either using a half scoop of preworkout or a lower caffeine nootropic forumla would be the right move. I would check out NootropiMax - it only contains 150mg of caffeine per serving. NootropiMax delivers great mental focus and energy, but isn't heavily stimmed. I think this would be a great option to stack with a non-stim pump product for a pre-workout protocol

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really well dosed nootropics would be Azoth and Evomuse Clear Edge. But price reflects the quality.
Other option would be to buy rauwolscine caps (OL ones are well priced) and synephrine caps too (I think SNS is cheap). Maybe add something for choline too. Focus XT for example. If I remember correctly, your pre had carnations. Then see if you stomach can handle it, half dose if it's too much. Focus XT has stim and stim free option. Depends on if you have enough energy without the caffeine

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Phenylpiracetam... But only once a week