MPA PHARMGRADE

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
A damn fine product, the taste isn't the greatest for an EAA drink nor is the cost but you definitely get what you pay for. I'm under the impression that if you strecthed it out to one scoop for 60 servings you'll still reap the benefits.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent product but don't care for the taste. He's gotta release another flavor. I think at some point he will.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have not tried this one. May have to keep my eye on it and see if the taste gets better and more flavors come out!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Their products are made of a great quality. They are pricey but seem to be dosed well.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I do not understand a thing ...

2 scoops contain 800 or 1600mg, of phosphatidic acid ???

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not understand a thing ...

2 scoops contain 800 or 1600mg, of phosphatidic acid ???
It's 50% PA, so it's half of 1600mg, which is equal to 800mg of actual Phosphatidic Acid.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My preferred intra amino drink. Nothing on the market compares. Yes I’m an athlete of his (not sponsored) but I’m free to purchase from any where and I pay a little more to use these.

Btw a second flavor is coming soon
This would be a staple of mine. I just can’t stand the watermelon flavor. I know aminos like this are hard to flavor but I just don’t like the watermelon. I’ll be interested to see what the new flavor is. Something like lemon-lime would be nice. MPA Intrusion tastes good.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My preferred intra amino drink. Nothing on the market compares. Yes I’m an athlete of his (not sponsored) but I’m free to purchase from any where and I pay a little more to use these.

Isn't PA supposed to be taken pre-workout?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't PA supposed to be taken pre-workout?
No, doesn’t have to be. The original product was made in capsules so kinda hard to take that intra. Preworkout would be a fine time to take it. Idk if there’s any difference on taking pre or intra. Looking at the studies the end result would be the same based of its MOA.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

If I buy it, I would take it intra workout! ;)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I bought it! I will use it every day. I want to see how it behaves with respect to "soy lecithin".
On workout days I will use it intraworkout, on non-workout days in the afternoon as a drink.

I had good feedback with soy lecithin (phosphatidic acid), mainly the strength was increased, and visibly I was big (like an effect similar to creatine).
I do not know whether to expect the same benefits, I will test the product.

Zariph

Awards
I bought it! I will use it every day. I want to see how it behaves with respect to "soy lecithin".
On workout days I will use it intraworkout, on non-workout days in the afternoon as a drink.

I had good feedback with soy lecithin (phosphatidic acid), mainly the strength was increased, and visibly I was big (like an effect similar to creatine).
I do not know whether to expect the same benefits, I will test the product.
How is the taste of this product?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
How is the taste of this product?
Hi, I bought via the internet, you still have to get home. It will take time! As soon as I can, I will write something about this product.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I bought via the internet, you still have to get home. It will take time! As soon as I can, I will write something about this product.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
bought! arrived today, already tried! Good taste! Let's see the recovery as it will be

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently running two of their topicals with great results.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Topicals are getting good feedback going off the Facebook page

Boston Lloyd however isn’t a big fan

bb333

Awards
  • Established
A little positive feedback can leave it.

Surely the product is of quality, I am convinced.
I take 2 scoops a day, when I do not train during the afternoon on an empty stomach, when I'm at the gym during the workout.
Good taste, pleasant, I dissolve 2 scoops in 1L of water.
The thing that I noticed immediately is that the day after training my muscles hurt less, and this happened to me when in the past years I used the very common post-workout bcaa. At the level of hydration I feel improved, I think I have taken a slight increase in weight, from what it may depend I do not know. I'm just a few days from its use, so for a more accurate review I'll have to wait at least 1 month.
Surely I'll try it for the next month (another 30 days) so you can give a more complete picture on the product.

I must add that in addition to this product, I'm using Celluvol (just preworkout), follidrone2 (I'm at the second jar) (waiting for Vector).