Super DMZ 3.0

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
I plan on running a cycle of dmz 3.0... successfully ran a cycle of 2.0 about 8 months ago. Looking for advice on the best PCT and OCT... already have an AI on hand. Also on tips from people who have ran it on when (if necessary) to start the AI and how your cycles went.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You running for 4 weeks? 2 per day split?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. Would Blackstone valley labs PCT V be enough? Also could i stack FD 2.0 with the dmz?
Not for DMZ 3.0.
I would get some Tamoxifen for PCT. 20/20/10/10 (on hand before you start).
Might look at a test base to run alongside the DMZ.
Might throw in some LETRONE to take while on as well as a good liver aid during and PCT.
Taurine: Take up to 3 grams 3 times per day if you got back pumps last time on DMZ.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would save the FD2 for PCT or after PCT. (8 weeks min run on the FD2)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Any recommendations for a liver aid? I think i ran a gnc brand liver detox last time.
NAC should be good. I suggest to start this 30 days before if you can.
Its cheap and does the job.
600 mg twice a day with a glass of water.
On Cycle kick it up to 3 times a day.
PCT stay at 3 times a day for 30 days and cut down to 2 a day for another 30 days.
this is just a suggestion. I'm not a Dr.

I forgot to ask how old are you?

Barcjos

Awards
Where did you manage to get the DMZ 3.0? Seems impossible to find.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you manage to get the DMZ 3.0? Seems impossible to find.
Cant source illegal or banned products on this board.

probably had some stashed from years back.

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
NAC should be good. I suggest to start this 30 days before if you can.
Its cheap and does the job.
600 mg twice a day with a glass of water.
On Cycle kick it up to 3 times a day.
PCT stay at 3 times a day for 30 days and cut down to 2 a day for another 30 days.
this is just a suggestion. I'm not a Dr.

I forgot to ask how old are you?
Correct me if im wrong but i have my dmz and my AI... im gonna pickup my liver detox tomorrow so i should be good to start my cycle tomorrow? Going to order the PCT and i can hope it woyld be in by the 4 weeks. Anything im missing?

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Correct me if im wrong but i have my dmz and my AI... im gonna pickup my liver detox tomorrow so i should be good to start my cycle tomorrow? Going to order the PCT and i can hope it woyld be in by the 4 weeks. Anything im missing?
And im going to run the FD with my pct. And probably plan to start the AI around week 3 depending how my body is reacting.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Must haves for this cycle!
A SERM: nolva, clomid, or torem
On cycle support: SNS Cycle Assist, Taurine, Inhibit E or Letrone
Save FD 2.0 for PCT, I like to use M test and Reduce XT in my pct stacks as well.
Use the OTC estrogen blocker and have a real AI on hand if needed. Good luck bud. You won’t need to add any muscle builders to DMZ 3.0 Id argue you’ll gain as much if not more than superdrol with the correct diet

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep your AI (Exemestane) on standby. you may not need it.
Might want to get a test base to run with the DMZ.

I would suggest having your PCT in hand before starting. don't want to be scrambling to get it when you need it.
Note: Dermacrine is back on the market. might read up on it. (I don't consider this a good test base)
Search it on AM and read up and see if this is something that you might want to add.
https://iconicformulations.com/

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run the SERM or AI on cycle. Keep the SERM if you feel any SHBG knock off estrogen effects. Check with a Dr before starting this because these are some heavy compounds. You don't exactly know what they can do to the liver and cardiovascular system. NAC is good on cycle and I would be using it along with some High Gamma vitamin E and CoQ10.

Why not look at some natural prohormones from LG Sciences, AMS or Hi-Tech. These will help you get results without harming your body!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A great on cycle support is CEL CYCLE ASSIST. Used and recommended by many on this forum.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Studhorse makes a great point I forgot. He lethargy will be miserable without a test base. Obviously test is best if willing to pin but if not look into 4 andro, Epi andro, or dermacrine. I have enjoyed a combo of dermacrine and 4 andro in the past

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Studhorse makes a great point I forgot. He lethargy will be miserable without a test base. Obviously test is best if willing to pin but if not look into 4 andro, Epi andro, or dermacrine. I have enjoyed a combo of dermacrine and 4 andro in the past
Can you explain this further? What will the test base do that an AI cant?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, the dmz 3.0 is going to suppress your natura testosterone production and there will be nothing there to replace it. You will feel good for about 10-14 days and one day you won’t feel like getting out of bed let alone going to the gym. The lethargy sets in because your test drops and is suppresse. A “test base” is a product helps you keep energy up and keeps you in that feel good mode. Not trying to push a product here but I honestly wouldn’t run a cycle without one. They are tough (I’ve done it once) and learned me lesson lol

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Yes, the dmz 3.0 is going to suppress your natura testosterone production and there will be nothing there to replace it. You will feel good for about 10-14 days and one day you won’t feel like getting out of bed let alone going to the gym. The lethargy sets in because your test drops and is suppresse. A “test base” is a product helps you keep energy up and keeps you in that feel good mode. Not trying to push a product here but I honestly wouldn’t run a cycle without one. They are tough (I’ve done it once) and learned me lesson lol
Yes true. Will inhibit P be enough of a test boost? And should i start it at thr beginning of my cycle or week 2 or just when i start to feel lethargic?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inhibit P will inhibit prolactin, not really useful for your current cycle and inhibit E will just help keep those E numbers at bay. Neither will boost your test whatsoever while on cycle. Inhibit E can slightly elevate test levels when taken off cycle

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Inhibit P will inhibit prolactin, not really useful for your current cycle and inhibit E will just help keep those E numbers at bay. Neither will boost your test whatsoever while on cycle. Inhibit E can slightly elevate test levels when taken off cycle
Any recommendations for a test boost that is not crazy expensive lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You would start the test base with the dmz and no. The only products that will work are injectable testosterone, trestolone, 4 andro, Epi andro, and dermacrine. There are really no other options than these. I would suggest one or a combination of the last three. Doesn’t seem like you’re ready to start injecting test although I think that’s the best option

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
You would start the test base with the dmz and no. The only products that will work are injectable testosterone, trestolone, 4 andro, Epi andro, and dermacrine. There are really no other options than these. I would suggest one or a combination of the last three. Doesn’t seem like you’re ready to start injecting test although I think that’s the best option
Yes your right i would rather not inject. So any test boosters in pill form you think are just junk?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All of them for on cycle. Post cycle my favorite is M test, other popular test boosters are alphamax xt, and kings blood. None of these will boost test on cycle. Let me repeat they will not work on cycle. I gave you the only options that help

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
All of them for on cycle. Post cycle my favorite is M test, other popular test boosters are alphamax xt, and kings blood. None of these will boost test on cycle. Let me repeat they will not work on cycle. I gave you the only options that help
So without the on cycle test boost i will be feeling like ass... do you also recomend running a test boost for my PCT

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Also planned on running Follindrone 2.0

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run the SERM or AI on cycle. Keep the SERM if you feel any SHBG knock off estrogen effects. Check with a Dr before starting this because these are some heavy compounds. You don't exactly know what they can do to the liver and cardiovascular system. NAC is good on cycle and I would be using it along with some High Gamma vitamin E and CoQ10.

Why not look at some natural prohormones from LG Sciences, AMS or Hi-Tech. These will help you get results without harming your body!
Well said!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendations for a test boost that is not crazy expensive lol
A test base is not a test booster. TheExpress42 had some good suggestions. Don't know what your experience is. Trest is a good test base but is pretty intense! If you could find some 4-AD (I think predator Nutrition sales it) 4 andro will probably take too long to kick in for a 4week run.
Dermacrine is good for lethargy but the jury is out if this is a good test base.

A good inexpensive test booster is Cel M-test. (Run for 8 weeks PCT)
Again: I would suggest holding out starting this until you have your Novla & Test base in hand.
You don't want to take chances brother. your future health is more important than putting on a few lbs. of muscle.

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
A test base is not a test booster. TheExpress42 had some good suggestions. Don't know what your experience is. Trest is a good test base but is pretty intense! If you could find some 4-AD (I think predator Nutrition sales it) 4 andro will probably take too long to kick in for a 4week run.
Dermacrine is good for lethargy but the jury is out if this is a good test base.

A good inexpensive test booster is Cel M-test. (Run for 8 weeks PCT)
Again: I would suggest holding out starting this until you have your Novla & Test base in hand.
You don't want to take chances brother. your future health is more important than putting on a few lbs. of muscle.
Deffinently holding out also until i learn everything i need to know. Are there any test base that are orals and not injections? And should it be started at the beginning of the DMZ cycle.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the test bases suggested are orals or transdermals.
ready up on them.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on Fusion Supplements androtest found on predator nutrition
There you go! That is about the only old school 4-AD I know of.
read your PM. and let me know.