Mesomorph

Angelo1

Awards
Does anybody know where I can still find mesomorph with dmaa? Not wanting to pay extra if possible

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you havent given the senegalia version a shot yet...i highly encourage you to do so. So far all the initial reviews I've seen have far surpassed what most people were expecting...intense energy that last a LONG time.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got my hands on a tub this past weekend (bought it locally at a mom and pop supplement shop) and I'm going to use it for the first time this week. I'm actually excited to give senegalia a try!

-Spaz

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
if you havent given the senegalia version a shot yet...i highly encourage you to do so. So far all the initial reviews I've seen have far surpassed what most people were expecting...intense energy that last a LONG time.
I've got so many tubs of preworkout, i'd be stupid to buy more right now, but I've been curious about the senegalia version. Do you guys do samples?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got so many tubs of preworkout, if be stupid to buy more right now, but I've been curious about the senegalia version. Do you guys do samples?
we usually dont do samples...I try to give as many free tubs for logs/reviews as I'm allowed to.

the APS site offers 100% satisfaction guarantees on all purchases, so they view that as their "sample" program instead. Don't like it, don't pay for it basically.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
we usually dont do samples...I try to give as many free tubs for logs/reviews as I'm allowed to.

the APS site offers 100% satisfaction guarantees on all purchases, so they view that as their "sample" program instead. Don't like it, don't pay for it basically.
If you're ever giving some away i would be happy to review.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is soo close to being gone :(

nbfootball65

Awards
I like the new version of mesomorph. Still a great pre workout.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the new version of mesomorph. Still a great pre workout.
awesome! What flavor(s) have you tried? How would you compare the Senegalia version to the DMAA version? What is the same, what's different?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome! What flavor(s) have you tried? How would you compare the Senegalia version to the DMAA version? What is the same, what's different?
Bump that! I am actually really curious myself!!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I like the Sengalia version better actually. It's cleaner and no crash after. Not as high a stim peak but still really good IMHO. I take the stack with Wyked and Meso

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the Sengalia version better actually. It's cleaner and no crash after. Not as high a stim peak but still really good IMHO. I take the stack with Wyked and Meso
Interesting.. I def gota give this a go. DMAA never really fully cooperated with me so meso wasn't something I really used.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If a company wont offer a sample of a reformulated product i would find that off putting? Maybe just me.

I dont think the new version will match the DMAA based one. Thiers a couple reviews kicking around saying this so far and also video reviews after working out on it.

Ive been stung before buying a full tub of something to find its nothing like the previous and wasting ££££

Use should do samples first and let people log it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
If a company wont offer a sample of a reformulated product i would find that off putting? Maybe just me.

I dont think the new version will match the DMAA based one. Thiers a couple reviews kicking around saying this so far and also video reviews after working out on it.

Ive been stung before buying a full tub of something to find its nothing like the previous and wasting ££££

APS is in the process of giving out full tubs to people to log. It’s just a little slow going at the moment with some of the stuff they are dealing with, but you will see some logs eventually

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
APS is in the process of giving out full tubs to people to log. It’s just a little slow going at the moment with some of the stuff they are dealing with, but you will see some logs eventually
Oh i see ? Never knew this was in the process.

Ive just heard mixed reviews so far thats why i wouldnt just fork out for a tub and it does very little (For me)

A think DMAA is eventually gonna phase out.. So new ingredients will slowly start to appear.

You tried it?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Oh i see Never knew this was in the process.

Ive just heard mixed reviews so far thats why i wouldnt just fork out for a tub and it does very little (For me)

A think DMAA is eventually gonna phase out.. So new ingredients will slowly start to appear.

You tried it?
I’m still using the original Mesomorph, so I haven’t bought the new version yet.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh i see Never knew this was in the process.

You tried it?
Mixed reviews? What have you heard about the new meso??

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youtube review. New Mesomorph Formula.

Guy was a big fan of the original mesomorph and he says he wouldn't rank the new one. Says its *ok* he does the review after taking a scoop then returning from a workout ans giving the review then

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youtube review. New Mesomorph Formula.

Guy was a big fan of the original mesomorph and he says he wouldn't rank the new one. Says its *ok* he does the review after taking a scoop then returning from a workout ans giving the review then
Ouch yeah I watched

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ouch yeah I watched
That’s one guy though. I’m defending anything. Just saying that what I have noticed through the years is how certain ingredients effect people differently. Dmaa does nothing for some people and wonders for others. This could be the case with the Senegalia Berlandieri Extract, which is the main difference as far as I can tell.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, DMAA really did hit me hard... Music in the gym was so much more fun to listen to, I felt like a real machine, the tunnel vission, like if I was on the top of the world! I would go to the gym and work out, just to be able to take Mesomorph... And it made me hit the gym when usually I would take a day off. My endurence would be off the roof, I would do a set of Biceps, superset with triceps, and go back and forth with very minimal rest! For like two hours!

And when I went to work, (I carry bags of food to peoples houses from the conpany vehicle that I park outside). I worked like a maniac. Like I literally got the motivation and energy to just lift all bags at once, lose zero time on nothing, always chose the best possible scenario to do everything to win time, and even run to the car. This was all when taking 1 or 1.5 scoops before my work day. And you may think it's placebo, I don't know myself, but I actually got the same effect from the full 2 tubs... I don't think that is placebo. I got to a really low bodyfat level to, actually to my lowest, cause my diet was always in check.

Now everything good has a bad side... :) The crash! So couple hours later, man, I started feeling wierd in my legs, and in the rest of my body. Like I had insufficient nutrients flowing to the muscles, like I was totally done, all energy gone. I would get home, just chill, and feel pretty lonely... I would not be able to sleep for the next 9 hours, and I felt really anxious.

Now that I have been off it for couple months, just on coffe, I feel like I miss all off this. So I've got two more bottles of the DMAA one ordered. We will see if it will be the same deal! :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

we always offer 100% money back satisfaction guarantees on all orders from www.apsnutrition.com

don't like it? get your money back. simple as that.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we always offer 100% money back satisfaction guarantees on all orders from www.apsnutrition.com

don't like it? get your money back. simple as that.
Nice one.. Wish it was the same here over in the UK.

A just didn't want to seem like im dissing the product but over the years i have seen a load of *Good* reformulations and also very poor ones.. Usually to save the company £££. I know this isnt the case with mesomorph i know its due to the ingredient becoming banned.

If samples do arrive i will happily try one and post an honest review and hopefully everyone else ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice one.. Wish it was the same here over in the UK.

A just didn't want to seem like im dissing the product but over the years i have seen a load of *Good* reformulations and also very poor ones.. Usually to save the company £££. I know this isnt the case with mesomorph i know its due to the ingredient becoming banned.

If samples do arrive i will happily try one and post an honest review and hopefully everyone else
I totally understand.

HTP isn't too big on samples unless they're being provided in person at demos or shows usually. It's not my favorite way to do things, but each company has their own rationale, and it definitely does work for HTP, so I don't really knock it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0