Looking for the best creatine for me.

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
Can anybody out there recommend a fast absorbing creatine that is also easy on the stomach. Preferably one that doesn't cause as much bloating.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Creatine Monohydrat (preferably Creapure)

if you have stomach issues, buy HCL.

5g/day of each

every other form doesnt give you any benefit! just marketing bull****

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
creatine mono is all I buy, shouldn't be any bloat from creatine, that should be a thing of the past if you buy a pure creatine

Onedrew2

Onedrew2

Awards
creatine mono is all I buy, shouldn't be any bloat from creatine, that should be a thing of the past if you buy a pure creatine
What brand do you use? And is that brand that you recommend?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Creapure is a german product, lab tested. Most companies sell their own monohydrate + creapure monohydrate. So it doesnt matter which brand - as long as it says Creapure, you should just buy the cheapest you can find. Creapure is kind of a brand, a trademark that guarantees the highest possible quality. So there is no space for any opinions or something - Creapure is the best creatine on the market.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lg sciences, 360 cut, I force, any trusted company really.....creatine is already super cheap that theres no need to buy wal-mart brand creatine

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look at LG or iforce MindandMuscle and premium powders and 360cut @ mrsupps

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like SNS Creatine HCL as well. Blue raspberry flavor is delicious, you’ll only need 3g of HCL

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anybody out there recommend a fast absorbing creatine that is also easy on the stomach. Preferably one that doesn't cause as much bloating.
You can go with bulk creatine mono.It should not cause any bloating. Take 3-5 grams per day, any time of the day.

You could also look into other options, such as IntraMax and Ergonine. These are more comprehensive products that also contain a full dose of creatine and should not cause any bloating. These two products are ergogenic aids that will also assist with recovery, performance, endurance, and even body composition with the full dose of other ingredients they have. If you have the budget, I would invest in one of those.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said above just get bulk creatine mono and take 5g daily and it shouldn’t cause any bloating.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Jetmass by GAT is one of the best creatine supps around and it tastes good as well. I would stick with the original version though. I buy it from eBay. The new formulation I haven't tried, which is why I stick with the OG. It's absorbs fast, no loading. You will notice a difference.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrat (preferably Creapure)

if you have stomach issues, buy HCL.

5g/day of each

every other form doesnt give you any benefit! just marketing bull****
Sns has both mono and HCL available at great prices

pro45

Awards
I have stomach issues. I take 1 gram of creatine monohydrate 5x a day. Spaced out about an hour and a half apart. No problems.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
creatine anhydrous or monohydrate