Primeval Labs Super Laxo and gyno

jrb_062

Awards
Greetings,

I have taking Laxogenin products in the past and enjoyed strength gains with 0 side effects. I did notice a lack of energy after the laxo cycle, but nothing other than that.

About 2 months ago, I took ostarine for 2 days and immediately got some gyno symptoms. Painful nipples, super sensitive, and extremely puffy. After a week the sensitivity went away but the puffiness never fully subsided.

This past week I took 60 mg of laxogenin on Sunday and within 2 hours felt the same gyno symptoms. I haven't been able to find anyone reporting estrogen/gyno sides from laxogenin. Was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else when using Laxogenin? Specifically from Primeval Labs? Thanks!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Two days for gyno symptoms? Man, that is faaaaast! I wonder what your starting level was, before the Ostarine? Took me about 4 weeks at 100mg/week Test Cyp, going from 320 to 850 with no AI, to get symptoms. If the same thing happened from a plant, it may not have been a plant in the capsules. You should go get your E2 checked (Sensitive LC/MS method).

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine takes 2 weeks to saturate the system..2 weeks

jrb_062

Awards
User576 I wish that was the case... my nipples have drastically increased in size. Enough that my gf noticed stretch marks on them. I don't think we are both delusional, but it's possible.

jrb_062

Awards
Beginning to think that one of if not both of the supplements were spiked. Either that or my natural test was just rock bottom which seems odd for a 29 year old male who has never used prohormones or any AAS in the past. Had blood work done about a week after I stopped the ostarine and I was told my levels were normal.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If you're serious then go see a doctor. It could have nothing to do with Ostarine or laxo. For all we know it could be something with your thyroid or some other issue. Everyone on this forum is usually quick to blame the supplements they use (often rightfully so), however they are not always the cause of every problem.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you may want to get checked out for that kind of issue.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
User576 I wish that was the case... my nipples have drastically increased in size. Enough that my gf noticed stretch marks on them. I don't think we are both delusional, but it's possible.
You have stretchmarks on your nipples?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if people actually know what true gyno is. From my experience, the early signs of gyno should not be noticibly visible. Just itchy and sore, and even when little lumps begin to developed, no one should be able to tell, until they get to a certain size, and that isn't happening in a matter of days. "Seeing stretch marks" is either a poor choice of words, or something unrelated.

I developed gyno years ago from a tren PH. While they no longer itch/hurt, or lactate, there is still some tissue behind my nips. The thing is: I've never had a single person notice. It just isn't visible. I would have to really point it out, have you squint your eyes, and even then you would probably tell me it's in my head. Unless you squeeze my nips and feel for that small ball of tissue, you wouldn't know.

If it is gyno however, and I'm just being an ads, I'd look into getting some pharma Raloxifene and an A.I. Ralox has plenty of studies behind it for reversing gyno. Much more than any other Serm. Anecdotally DHT and/or it's precursors could help as well.

IMO though, gyno symptoms should stop, reverse, lesson, etc..when hormones become properly balanced, and the human body reaches homeostasis. Go see a doctor, get blood work and a professional opinion. Preferably an endocrinologist with experience in this field.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im not saying you dont have gyno, i am saying it doesnt "grow" in 2 days to the point of being able to see it and certainly not from Laxo. If you can see the gyno symptoms that means the glands have been growing for a while. Not 2 days. Post a pic OP.

jrb_062

Awards
IMG_2592.PNG

Thanks for the replies! The doctor told me everything seemed fine. I went to him after I got the symptoms the first time. He said the puffiness and sensitivity should go down and the blood work looked fine. I never got the actual numbers from him. I called back when the symptoms started again he recommended I see an endocrinologist. Maybe it has nothing to do with the supps and it's some other issue.

Attachments

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They do look puffy. Is there any tissue behind the nipples? Also what is your body fat percentage?

I'd def see an endocrinologist. Maybe look up some of the studies on Raloxefine and gyno reversal. Just so you have a treatment idea to bring to the table, in case your doc isn't up on this issue.

jrb_062

Awards
Bf% is probably around 14-16. It was at 12% when I was weighing 195 several months ago. I'm right at 200 now. I seem to be carrying excess water with a good amount of bloating since the symptoms have started.

Good advice on the Ralo research idea!

There does seem to be some tissue there. I haven't found any lumps at this point. So it may just be in my head.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gyno is probably the worst for having your mind play tricks. As soon as you start taking anything that you feel may cause it you start imagining all kinds of nipple sensations. I thought I was developing it a few years back during a prohormone cycle but turned out my new work uniform was just chafing my nipples lol.