Primeval Labs Super Laxo help??

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Hey, i'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I'm currently taking 6 caps a day (120 mg) of Primeval Labs Super Laxo. I don't know if it was just a placebo effect but i had a 20 pound increase on my bench within the first week(195 to 215), but this is week 3 and the results have sort've slowed down. So my question is, would it help if i increase the dose, or have i gotten as much out of it as i can?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
a 20lb increase in 1 week is placebo even if you're on injectible steroids haha. Almost nothing works that fast (one or two compounds only)

That said, you may see some increased benefit by upping the dose, but the only true way to know is to try. every person responds differently

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a 20lb increase in 1 week is placebo even if you're on injectible steroids haha. Almost nothing works that fast (one or two compounds only)

That said, you may see some increased benefit by upping the dose, but the only true way to know is to try. every person responds differently
^^This. You may have been excited by the prospect of the supplement helping you out.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
A lot of times taking something new will just make your body think it's being enhanced and thus you naturally push yourself harder; AKA placebo. Either way you're making progress and that's great.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laxogenin seems to be an adaptogen (more than an anabolic) and unless you did some special bench pressing specialization program, I call placebo.

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Notice any changes body wise?
Well, the only significant differences are my upper chest i feel is growing a bit, also i'm feeling fuller when i wake up and throughout the day.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
>First post
>Superhuman results
>A rep likes the post

Hmmmm.....

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How u dosing 3am 3pm? Any dosages around workout time?

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
No just 3 in the am and 3 around 11 at night, i might try doing a dose an hour or so before my workouts but havn't yet

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Cool... So u like it thus far or u think it's over rated?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Hey, i'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I'm currently taking 6 caps a day (120 mg) of Primeval Labs Super Laxo. I don't know if it was just a placebo effect but i had a 20 pound increase on my bench within the first week(195 to 215), but this is week 3 and the results have sort've slowed down. So my question is, would it help if i increase the dose, or have i gotten as much out of it as i can?
Wow, 20 lbs in 1 week. I don't see how placebo can do that because you physically did something that you couldn't do before. Are you sure your previous max was your actual max? I would think that you didn't have an accurate max prior to increasing by 20lbs.

I don't know because I have not tried yet. This is only on hearsay.... I've heard guys taking this preworkout Tne / dbol / tren base 50mg/50mg/50mg from a certain "store" and increased PRs up to 50lbs. These were experienced lifters.

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Wow, 20 lbs in 1 week. I don't see how placebo can do that because you physically did something that you couldn't do before. Are you sure your previous max was your actual max? I would think that you didn't have an accurate max prior to increasing by 20lbs.

I don't know because I have not tried yet. This is only on hearsay.... I've heard guys taking this preworkout Tne / dbol / tren base 50mg/50mg/50mg from a certain "store" and increased PRs up to 50lbs. These were experienced lifters.
Well, i did hit 190 for a double a few days before i started the laxogenin, and it had been about a month since i hit my pr of 195. I hit 215 5 days after the laxogenin.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Well, i did hit 190 for a double a few days before i started the laxogenin, and it had been about a month since i hit my pr of 195. I hit 215 5 days after the laxogenin.
Lol 99% sure this is an undercover Primeval Rep.

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
I think you have to be older than eighteen to be the rep for a SARM company... I wish though ??

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Also, i have not hit any more bench pr's sinve then so it probably was a placebo, just wanted to get you guy's opinions.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
If you did 190 for 2 reps, most likely your max was around 205ish. So, I don't think it was placebo and I also don't think laxogenin will give you that much immediate strength gain. Maybe its spiked with something.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
>First post
>Superhuman results
>A rep likes the post

Hmmmm.....
Assuming there was some foul play here, not saying there is, I would hope they would put more effort/thought into it. If I am going to pull a con better to make it actually sound believable. For ex. Been taking this stuff aoidgiioh, and nothing for two weeks but now lifts are feeling lighter and I am adding 5-10 lbs a lifts with extra reps per set. Also set a couple PR's(nothing earth shattering but added 15lbs to PR's that have been stuck at for 6 months.)

Now if your going to do something like a BS post to promote that is how you do it lol.

Once again not saying that is what is happening.

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Well i've been on it for almost 3 weeks and havn't notoced any shutdown or anything but idk

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To the OP most likely the gain was from a psyche up for whatever reason. Hope the gains stick. From everything I have read on laxo real gains will come in time if they do come.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards