P28 Bread Arrested for Possession of $3 Million Dollars of Cocaine, Domestic Violence

  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    P28 Bread Arrested for Possession of $3 Million Dollars of Cocaine, Domestic Violence


    P28 Bread Arrested for Possession of $3 Million Dollars of Cocaine, Domestic Violence

    https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/w...s-6955c88b180b

    William Sullivan, IFBB physique pro and founder of P28 High Protein Bread was arrested last Friday in Dewitt, NY, by the Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office.

    A search of his home revealed 55 pounds of cocaine, 135 pounds of marijuana,

    He and Anthony Brigman were both charged with drug offenses related to more than $3 million worth of drugs found during the search.

    Sullivan faces charges including first degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, first degree criminal possession of marijuana, and three counts of second degree use of drug paraphernalia.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. What was he even selling P28 protein bread for ?HA

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

    •   
       


  3. The kind of friends I need.

  4. 3million is cocaine and Im out here payin $12 for a lb of apple flavored peanut butter?!? Damm bruh

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    What was he even selling P28 protein bread for ?HA
    Maybe, those are "special" ingredients for his bread. Lol
    •   
       


  6. I always hear that "party drugs" are huge in the BB'ing scene (going back to at least Duchaine with GHB, Nubain, etc...).

  7. based on the title, I assumed they arrested an actual loaf of bread for drugs and beating people up...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I always hear that "party drugs" are huge in the BB'ing scene (going back to at least Duchaine with GHB, Nubain, etc...).
    calorie-free fun hahaha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    based on the title, I assumed they arrested an actual loaf of bread for drugs and beating people up...
    How do you put handcuffs on a load of bread? Maybe you put it in the wrapper and put the twist-tie on it; the bread equivalent of a straitjacket?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. maybe the drug money helped start the business

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I always hear that "party drugs" are huge in the BB'ing scene (going back to at least Duchaine with GHB, Nubain, etc...).
    That NUBAIN **** is bad stuff. Plenty of people have died from it as it is very easy to overdose on it.

    Plenty of cocaine users in gyms to try to get through cutting cycles. I don't agree with it at all. Plenty of fat burners out there that have just enough caffeine and stims in them already to curb an appetite.

  12. Greatest AM member name was Cocaine4PWO lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  13. This is “click bait”, I came here looking forward to read about a slice of P28 bread dealing drugs, left really disappointed...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    This is “click bait”, I came here looking forward to read about a slice of P28 bread dealing drugs, left really disappointed...
    I was looking for Cocaine laced protein bread.. imagine my disappointment.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I was looking for Cocaine laced protein bread.. imagine my disappointment.
    Is it really that difficult to put your own cocaine on your bread like people have done for decades? What’s next; do you want your peanut butter and jelly in the same jar because it’s easier?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Is it really that difficult to put your own cocaine on your bread like people have done for decades? What’s next; do you want your peanut butter and jelly in the same jar because it’s easier?
    You do know cocaine can be eaten and you still get a buzz off of it? As long as it hits the bloodstream which happens when swallowed. Some people put it in a glass of water and drink it. So next time when you are adding a scoop of pre workout add a scoop of cocaine as well. What’s great is it’s unflavored

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    You do know cocaine can be eaten and you still get a buzz off of it? As long as it hits the bloodstream which happens when swallowed. Some people put it in a glass of water and drink it. So next time when you are adding a scoop of pre workout add a scoop of cocaine as well. What’s great is it’s unflavored
    Coca-Cola

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Coca-Cola
    The true OG of pre workouts.

    They don’t make em like they used to
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got Arrested For Possession, Need Help Please
    By MikeGfilms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 05:07 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:31 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:28 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 04:20 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 07:52 AM
Log in
Log in