P28 High Protein Bread & Bagels...Anyone Try Them?

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Has anyone tried the P28 High Protein Bread & Bagel products? I started using them about a year ago & I really like them. The ingredient list looks quality & the nutrition looks great too...What do you think? NO I do not work for them in any way shape or form!!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I tried them, it's pretty good. I think some people say the bagels are kinda chewy?

I love the flatbreads... make's awesome high-protein pizza

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I tried them, it's pretty good. I think some people say the bagels are kinda chewy?

I love the flatbreads... make's awesome high-protein pizza
Yea they are a bit chewy unless you toast them....THey make a nice snack with PB&J....I have used the flatbreads before but you only get 4 in a package for the same price as the bread. But in the summer I like to make grilled pizza with them....usually with smashed avocado, grilled chicken, salsa & non-dairy cheese (I'm lactose intolerant)....

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I've had the bread. I liked it, but definitely a little different than regular bread. Mine had a very slight cinnamon after taste and was a little tougher than regular bread. All in all, not bad. Pretty much all I used it for was pb sandwich or toast.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Tried the bread and liked it. It's certainly an acquired texture though, but a PB sandwich made with their bread packs a nutritional punch.

Didn't know they had flatbreads though, that's pretty awesome.

Pizza is my weakness!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Tried the bread and liked it. It's certainly an acquired texture though, but a PB sandwich made with their bread packs a nutritional punch.

Didn't know they had flatbreads though, that's pretty awesome.

Pizza is my weakness!
They have a peanut butter & almond butter now too! But it's like $11 a jar!!! The price of 2 jars you can almost get a 2lb jug of peanut butter flavored protein powder! LOL

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone tried the P28 High Protein Bread & Bagel products? I started using them about a year ago & I really like them. The ingredient list looks quality & the nutrition looks great too...What do you think? NO I do not work for them in any way shape or form!!
I have all of them on hand at any given time...amazing. so many recipes you can make with them like french toast, pop tarts, etc.

I use them year round now even when dieting for a show.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I actually thought they were sweeter than normal bagels. They are a bit chewy, but not bad at all. I was expecting worse.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I need to find a good place to order them from!