MAN SPORTS ISO AMINO. How is it?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Who on here has used this stuff and has anyone of you ever tried the SOUR NUKES flavor? Ordered a tub of it and am really looking forward to it.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have a tub of Dorks sitting in my supplement closet. Got it like a year ago and I am not sure will ever use it. There are much better BCAA supplements available these days.

DCx

Awards
I still have a tub of Dorks sitting in my supplement closet. Got it like a year ago and I am not sure will ever use it. There are much better BCAA supplements available these days.
Such as ?

At similar price and 5g scoop plus the insane flavoring?

DCx

Awards
Xtend Go, Xtend Perform, Off the Chain. These are the ones I have used and loved it.
I doubt Xtend perform can be found often between 18-24$.

And off the chain is not 5g of BCAAs per scoop. You'd need more scoop, which equals less servings.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt the first two can be found often between 18-24$.

And off the chain is not 5g of BCAAs per scoop. You'd need more scoop, which equals less servings.
Are we talking about $$ or which is better?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't compare what's better , when price isn't equivalent
A 30 serving tub of MAN Sports is around $17. That’s the best deal, I guess. I got it for $20. Xtend Perform- I paid $30 for for a 44 serving with 7gms of BCAAs with 2.5gms of Glutamine, 1gm of Citrulline Malate and 2gms of PeakO2. Try buying all these individually and tell me if it’s worth buying or not.

DCx

Awards
A 30 serving tub of MAN Sports is around $17. That’s the best deal, I guess. I got it for $20. Xtend Perform- I paid $30 for for a 44 serving with 7gms of BCAAs with 2.5gms of Glutamine, 1gm of Citrulline Malate and 2gms of PeakO2. Try buying all these individually and tell me if it’s worth buying or not.
I guess then it just depends, whether you just want BCAAs for a cheap price, or a bunch of other goodies. It seemed the op was just interested in a solid BCAA product with really good flavoring for drinking purposes

If performance is wanted, and ya got the extra money, then the route you took seems perfect !

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I guess then it just depends, whether you just want BCAAs for a cheap price, or a bunch of other goodies. It seemed the op was just interested in a solid BCAA product with really good flavoring for drinking purposes

If performance is wanted, and ya got the extra money, then the route you took seems perfect !
I can get the other stuff through my pre workouts. BCAA's are just being used to preserve muscle mass and give me something nice to drink during workouts that helps with performance.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man at $17/Tub
Peak02 is $17 for 60 servings - 28 cents/serving ($8.4)
lets just take a 5g dose of glutamine from primaforce(1000g tubs) - 19 cents/serving ($5.7)
lets also take 2g of citrulline from primaforce(400g tub) - 17 cents/serving ($5.1)
$36

If we drop the Glutamine/Cit Dosing in half as in perform then you would be paying $2.05(cit) and $3.35(Glut) extra in raws (Assuming Peak02 is the same) which is $31

MAN Usually retails at $20 Xtend Perform at $36. So if you factor in the higher Cit/Glutamine dose with an equal Peak02 dose you are splitting hairs with cost in adding your own bulks.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavors are very good, but it is not worth the price, unless you get it a under fifty cents a serving. I haven't seen it that low in a year or so. I last stocked up when it was thirty cents a serving.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man at $17/Tub
Peak02 is $17 for 60 servings - 28 cents/serving ($8.4)
lets just take a 5g dose of glutamine from primaforce(1000g tubs) - 19 cents/serving ($5.7)
lets also take 2g of citrulline from primaforce(400g tub) - 17 cents/serving ($5.1)
$36

If we drop the Glutamine/Cit Dosing in half as in perform then you would be paying $2.05(cit) and $3.35(Glut) extra in raws (Assuming Peak02 is the same) which is $31

MAN Usually retails at $20 Xtend Perform at $36. So if you factor in the higher Cit/Glutamine dose with an equal Peak02 dose you are splitting hairs with cost in adding your own bulks.
Wasn’t talking about buying all these in bulk. Sometimes what I think may come across differently to others. I was saying it’s better to buy Xtend Perform as a complete Intra workout drink than MAN Sports. That’s my take

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I took exactly what you said and broke down adding the cost of the raws from xtend perform to MAN Iso-Amino
Which is DIRECTLY what your referring to above.

Wasn’t talking about buying all these in bulk. Sometimes what I think may come across differently to others. I was saying it’s better to buy Xtend Perform as a complete Intra workout drink than MAN Sports. That’s my take
So i took your Intra-workout beverage and made it with MAN Sports for almost the same price, but with better flavoring from MAN... Again OP is not missing out on anything in this situation.

People don't buy Iso-Amino as a powerhouse intra-workout beverage. It is a basic BCAA beverage. Just like how many companies formulate basic pre-workouts which are available to stack with others or add their own raws to "CUSTOMIZE" Their peri-workout needs.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took exactly what you said and broke down adding the cost of the raws from xtend perform to MAN Iso-Amino
Which is DIRECTLY what your referring to above.

So i took your Intra-workout beverage and made it with MAN Sports for almost the same price, but with better flavoring from MAN... Again OP is not missing out on anything in this situation.

People don't buy Iso-Amino as a powerhouse intra-workout beverage. It is a basic BCAA beverage. Just like how many companies formulate basic pre-workouts which are available to stack with others or add their own raws to "CUSTOMIZE" Their peri-workout needs.
Got it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sour nukes is pretty good, one of my faves of the flavors I have tried. Rainbow sherbet is my #1 though.
The Swedish fish flavor was weird but bearable, wasn't a fan of the starblaze.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Like I said previously I can easily get what a powerhouse amino provides in my pre workout stacked with my bcaa’s.

DCx

Awards
Sour nukes is pretty good, one of my faves of the flavors I have tried. Rainbow sherbet is my #1 though.
The Swedish fish flavor was weird but bearable, wasn't a fan of the starblaze.
I have sour nukes brain bridge, tastes good even wit all the nootropics in there. (Aminos should probably taste even better)

My favorite would be fruit smash which is skittles, and I semi agree with starblaze, it was okay, not really in my top flavors

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like I said previously I can easily get what a powerhouse amino provides in my pre workout stacked with my bcaa’s.
Sour nukes is also an exclusive to only one place, so its not like you can get that price everywhere you go, because you can not.
Like Bam said, easily a top 3 flavor they have ever produced right behind Rainbow Sherbet. Their rainbow sherbet. Great buy for the price for a flavor nobody else can get

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Sour nukes is also an exclusive to only one place, so its not like you can get that price everywhere you go, because you can not.
Like Bam said, easily a top 3 flavor they have ever produced right behind Rainbow Sherbet. Their rainbow sherbet. Great buy for the price for a flavor nobody else can get
Thank's Bob! I will continue to buy through you for now on. Customer service is top notch and so is shipping and pricing! Fast and the packaging is top quality, prices can't be beat either! Best in the business from what I have seen and experienced! Love the great selection of products as well.