Good muscle builders

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Been out of the loop, anything new and worth while out there for helping to build muscle.

Something along the lines as ara which I think Ill pick up. But is there anything else that is recommended?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
maybe Ep1logue from Olympus Labs. Im on since Wednesday, not much to report yet. Pumps during training are very good but nothing else yet.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, tough to beat X-Gels if your joints can take it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, tough to beat X-Gels if your joints can take it.
And if your joints can't take it take Molecular Nutrition's X-Factor Advanced. Same ARA and anabolic effects, just kinder on the joints :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT is great from a muscle building, bulking standpoint. MassMax XT increases appetite in almost all users which is great for building muscle. It increase muscle protein synthesis, recovery, and strength. People have reported a 7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks, but have a more favorable body composition prior to when they began. I think it would be a nice stack with X-Gels.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Lol on a serious note, I ran a mild 30 day cycle with Super Mandro, And OLUK super DHEA and gained 10lbs on cycle, kept 8 of those 10lbs through PCT.
Lifts went up overall by about 20%.
So if you’re new to cycles, that would be a very good starter.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
X-Gels is solid starting point. I would second the recommendation for Massmax XT. You could also consider using Alphamax XT too, which is a forum favorite to stack with x-gels. Alphamax XT is a comprehensive test booster with a natural AI, and it also contains forskolin to help with body composition. If you do some searching there have been a few forum members that have logged alphamax xt + xgels and really enjoyed it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^^good man and a good recommendation above. SNS XGELS stacked with alphamax XT has been used and recommended by respected members here on AM.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think (IMO) that MassMax and X-Gels is about as good as it gets without stepping up to an Andro cycle. And has there ever been a thread about this topic that X-Gels aren't mentioned repeatedly? I've never seen one.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
x-gels is a far and away #1 in my book.

some other's that people seem to like:
epicatechin - CEL Epi-plex and the like
stack/bunch - myokem magnitropin, anabeta elite
test boosters - CEL M-test and the like

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xgels/Anabeta Elite is tried and true. Many members on the board stand by the combo for great natural muscle building results. Throw in some ergonine and enjoy the run. :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Ep1logue for sure. Sick pumps. I've been on for a couple weeks now and I definitely look fuller when it comes to musculature

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
1. 300 g of protein a day
2. A mental training partner
3. 5 days a week in the gym
4. 8 hours sleep a night.
5. Muscular parents
6. A gram/week of something in the AAS catagory.
7. 2-5 hot girlfriends that don't know about each other.

Note: 7 may impact on 4.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are the xgel deals/discounts/coupon codes

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Do people still like phosphatidic acid/ Soy Lecithin?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do people still like phosphatidic acid/ Soy Lecithin?
I think it has been overrated, I don't seem to react very positively to it except for enjoying bigger loads.

Here is a recent discussion about it...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/297504-sl-emulsifier-study.html#post5875366
I actually had better results from standardized (Mediator) based PA runs than my Soy Lecithin based PA run.
However, as much as I enjoyed my runs, I wouldn't actually recommend MT's PhosphaMuscle unless it's on sale and/or you can get it at a reasonable price. The Price-Effects ratio is well off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where are the xgel deals/discounts/coupon codes
It very rarely is on any kind of sale beyond about $32/bottle. There’s only two brands so no real competition and frankly it works.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
1. 300 g of protein a day
2. A mental training partner
3. 5 days a week in the gym
4. 8 hours sleep a night.
5. Muscular parents
6. A gram/week of something in the AAS catagory.
7. 2-5 hot girlfriends that don't know about each other.

Note: 7 may impact on 4.
LOL

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 is the strongest non steroidal anabolic product I know of currently.

Hundreds of positive reviews and a very large volume of guys who have run dozens of bottles and continue to use it year round because it really is that good.
Muscle growth-------Check
Burns fat--------------Check
Endurance-----------Check
Strength--------------Check

100% non suppressive. Doesnt effect HPTA. This also means it stacks well with test boosters like VIRON or AIs like LETRONE.
Has 4 solid active ingredients.
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flos carthami
Quercetin/Niacin co crystals.
PLUS a strong absorption enhancement package.

Hundreds of pages of positive reviews here- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

Give it a shot. Youll never look back.

Also we will have another new anabolic product soon. Maybe 60 days.
This stuff is easily on par with a prohormone. Like nothing natural Ive ever seen.......Cant wait to show people.
5x anabolic ingredients each of which works really well by its self. Could easily make 2-3 products out of this one.
60 days ish.
I think this one will overtake Follidrone power wise but its not non hormonal as it may effect HPTA and has a few constituents that bind directly to the androgen receptors.
Well see how late blood tests turn out. Either way its gonna be a game changer.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting but Is this stuff really as good as you say it is,? Don't want to spend $50 on bunk stuff..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also we will have another new anabolic product soon. Maybe 60 days.
This stuff is easily on par with a prohormone. Like nothing natural Ive ever seen.......Cant wait to show people.
5x anabolic ingredients each of which works really well by its self. Could easily make 2-3 products out of this one.
60 days ish.
I think this one will overtake Follidrone power wise but its not non hormonal as it may effect HPTA and has a few constituents that bind directly to the androgen receptors.
Well see how late blood tests turn out. Either way its gonna be a game changer.
Sounds interesting.
If you need any beta testers/loggers and/or another set of bloods, shoot me a PM yeah ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting but Is this stuff really as good as you say it is,? Don't want to spend $50 on bunk stuff..
Yes.
But dont take my word for it. This is why I posted a link to the FAQ thread. You can read for yourself what people are saying.
I would estimate there are 100 positive reports in that thread. All from people who purchased the product themselves. Meaning we dont pay them to say it works and its not our paid reps making claims. Youll also see there are dozens of people in there who are talking about buying their 15th bottle etc.
Because so many people who use it come back and use it again. Plus longer cycles of it are frequently employed because like many other anabolic substances it takes a few weeks to really get to full speed. I like 12 week cycles myself. You can certainly see from 1 bottle how it works though but I do have a feeling youll wish you had 2. 50$ or not.
One thing is certainly isnt is bunk. There is a ton of research available validating the efficacy of the ingredients. And, we use some of the strongest extracts available.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting.
If you need any beta testers/loggers and/or another set of bloods, shoot me a PM yeah ;)
Well be in beta mode shortly.
Just need to run a few more internal tests on the single ingredients and we are working on standardization process for a specific chemical.
This stuff looks insane. If we cant get it down in time Ill save it for another product. Even the guys testing the single ingredients are raving about them.
Combined.....its gonna be a powerhouse. Ill keep everyone posted and when we get to beta testing Ill open a thread and offer a few bottles.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting.
Just need to run a few more internal tests on the single ingredients and we are working on standardization process for a specific chemical.
This stuff looks insane. If we cant get it down in time Ill save it for another product. Even the guys testing the single ingredients are raving about them.
Combined.....its gonna be a powerhouse. Ill keep everyone posted and when we get to beta testing Ill open a thread and offer a few bottles.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the beta test offer be available to us BLR fans over here in the UK too?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the beta test offer be available to us BLR fans over here in the UK too?
I dont think so no.
Just because its not efficient to ship product to another country for testing.
BUt itll be there available for retail sale about the same time it launches here.