Has anyone seen bloodwork on arimistane?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I am really curious how effective this actually is for blocking estrogen. Does anyone know of any logs or anything that bloodwork was done on Arimistane?

tengopregunta

Awards
Personally, I would stay the **** away from it. Check out my thread.

Darkprince

Awards
I think it's a great AI to be honest, it dries me out nicely without any libido or joint problems. As with any AI, be conservative with dosing, and don't run it too long.

Same with muca puriens for prolactin control, great, and legal.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have estrogen level work for armistane to share... but stuff def makes my joints hurt on cycle. Also seemed to not do anything for preventing my first flare up of rebound right nip gyno. Whereas the novladex began to reduce it very fast and definitely boosts my free T in blood work, within 1 week.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it only reduces cortisol (which is nice) and dries me a little bit out. No effect on estrogen and I personally do not get joint pain either. At least that is my personal experience including bloodwork.

Since arimistane is banned by Wada, etc. I was always wondering how they test it? Or natural bodybuilding competitions?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had several labs on it and it didn't do anything, at least while on TRT. These labs were before my doc moved to online lab results, so I can see about getting them from the office the next time I go in. I'm scheduled mid-November.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No test results but this stuff dries me out and makes a significant difference in appearance. The downside is that once you're off it you go back to normal.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No test results but this stuff dries me out and makes a significant difference in appearance. The downside is that once you're off it you go back to normal.
this....I love it because it dries me out really nicely and quickly

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Really wish there were more bloods to be seen on arimistane. I have to agree with those above me, I've noticed (n=1) to really dry out on it and positive effects on body composition.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Me too. I am not convinced that it's a great AI for men. I think it "works" but I am a much bigger fan of suicide inhibitors and competitive inhibitors in a mixed environment.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Am I the only one who thought the original PES Erase (arimistane) was far beyond the arimistane products of today in terms of potency, visual results, as well as positive influence on libido?

Maybe it was because it was the first time my body was exposed to it but subsequent arimistane products have been significantly inferior for me. Not that I have tried all the current arimistane products...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really wish there were more bloods to be seen on arimistane. I have to agree with those above me, I've noticed (n=1) to really dry out on it and positive effects on body composition.
Oh yeah, i mean it maybe a solid hardening or leaning agent... but should Lecheek nutrition should not market it as AI and PCT... or other companies who also follow this il marketing.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tested it out (multiple times) while I was on TRT and and it didn't once lower my e2 numbers.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I had hormones drawn pre and post arimistane a few years back (OG Erase) when I had an open minded doc, and it had no effect on any measures (test/estrogens/PRL) tested. I'll try and dig up the numbers.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Am I the only one who thought the original PES Erase (arimistane) was far beyond the arimistane products of today in terms of potency, visual results, as well as positive influence on libido?

Maybe it was because it was the first time my body was exposed to it but subsequent arimistane products have been significantly inferior for me. Not that I have tried all the current arimistane products...
I have had the exact same results. Thought PES Erase was a wonder supplement. worked great for drying out, vascularity, muscle hardness and libido was up+... The last Cpl times with OL version was not as dramatic results even at 100mg where 50mg of Erase was enough and any more would cause joint pain. Will try something else next cutting season.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I experienced the same subjective results you guys are talking about, but I can't attribute that to it being an effective AI for me. Maybe due in part to cortisol reducing effects. Maybe placebo, I don't know.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Exact same impression. But then again, I do have the same feeling about a lot of things (DMAA, Liver tabs, etc.)

Anyways, I am currently using Eradicate which is the cheapest Arimistane and results are similar to Olympus Labs.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally think it was placebo on the OG Erase because I started taking it when it first came out and it was the first time I took arimistane, so I was looking for the results. When I started getting lab work done prior to getting on TRT, I was surprised to see e2 so high.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too. I am not convinced that it's a great AI for men. I think it "works" but I am a much bigger fan of suicide inhibitors and competitive inhibitors in a mixed environment.
Any recommendations and tips?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've noticed that a day's serving (8 caps) of OL ar1macare pro contains what 3 caps of SNS inhibit E does so per cap, strengths definitely differ between products

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had the exact same results. Thought PES Erase was a wonder supplement. worked great for drying out, vascularity, muscle hardness and libido was up+... The last Cpl times with OL version was not as dramatic results even at 100mg where 50mg of Erase was enough and any more would cause joint pain. Will try something else next cutting season.
When I first started OG erase years ago, I had to build up from 1 capsule and I experienced strong effects like you describe. It also gave me a slightly upset stomach if dosed without food which has not occurred with subsequent products.

I had also tried MAN Sports Nolvadren XT which was almost as potent, but not as good for libido

More recent products have been one of the many Blackstone Labs PCT products which I barely felt (it was before I knew better).
Also, NutraClipse FormaDrive Elite. I can take 3 caps of that throughout the day and not even really notice. Could be a quality issue for sure on both of those!

I have never tried it from OL....

tengopregunta

Awards
Link please?
I'm currently not allowed to post links as I'm a new member. But go to my profile and check out the arimistane thread I started. I am still effected today by my arimistane run I did for 14 days 7 months ago.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty weird, I have used arimistane for weeks and weeks, at different dosages, etc. and never had any of those problems that you describe

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty weird, I have used arimistane for weeks and weeks, at different dosages, etc. and never had any of those problems that you describe
Same here..
I'm currently not allowed to post links as I'm a new member. But go to my profile and check out the arimistane thread I started. I am still effected today by my arimistane run I did for 14 days 7 months ago.
Sorry that you are experiencing these problems, but it is highly unlikely that arimistane is the cause of these ongoing issues. Especially 7 months after the fact..