What's Worked - Non-hormonal Anabolics

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. What's Worked - Non-hormonal Anabolics


    For me the best probably would have to be Forskolin 20% at about 500mg per day. That's the sweet spot once my stomach settles down.

    I also have great luck with Natadrol from LG Sciences.

    Ecdysterone has never really worked, neither has Laxogenin.

    Epicatechin stacked with Myo-X seemed to work really well for me too.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/


  2. I may seem a little biased, but BMP from Evomuse actually surprised me.

    Creatine.
    Protein powder.
    Meat.
    •   
       


  3. PA really fills me out

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    For me the best probably would have to be Forskolin 20% at about 500mg per day. That's the sweet spot once my stomach settles down.

    I also have great luck with Natadrol from LG Sciences.

    Ecdysterone has never really worked, neither has Laxogenin.

    Epicatechin stacked with Myo-X seemed to work really well for me too.
    too early for math, but how many caps of PES Forskolin would this equal?

  5. Creatine
    Protein
    Laxo
    BMP
    Prime

    Theres a lot of products I prefer over the PH's that are on the market today. Epicatechin being one of my least favorite along with PA. ARA is ok too but at this point I prefer other options.
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Creatine
    Protein
    Laxo
    BMP
    Prime

    Theres a lot of products I prefer over the PH's that are on the market today. Epicatechin being one of my least favorite along with PA. ARA is ok too but at this point I prefer other options.
    laxo over epi? interesting and what is prime

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    laxo over epi? interesting and what is prime
    I'd say epi over laxo but I will typically use anafuse by vital labs when I use natty products and it has both so it's a win win.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    laxo over epi? interesting and what is prime
    Yeah when i used both products individually i see nothing from epi...and a nice recomp from laxo

    Prime was an old usplabs product...not sure its in existence anymore
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Yeah when i used both products individually i see nothing from epi...and a nice recomp from laxo

    Prime was an old usplabs product...not sure its in existence anymore
    I agree . Prime was good. I don't think you can get it anymore.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheTank516 View Post
    I agree . Prime was good. I don't think you can get it anymore.
    found it online from an eu retailer

  11. I believe Prime is still being made... By a company called Precision Research. I think they are a sister company of InnovaPharm.

  12. @Eric Mar,


    Properly standardized or isolated plant constituents always deliver results.
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @Eric Mar,


    Properly standardized or isolated plant constituents always deliver results.
    my exubol will be coming in tomorrow. Im excited

  14. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @Eric Mar,


    Properly standardized or isolated plant constituents always deliver results.
    For sure! Forskolin makes me feel like a GOD. I get massive erections, fat loss and feel great in the gym! The erections were the biggest surprise. It's better than Viagra for me.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  15. SNS X gels and CEL Epi plex make for a great combo. Always have some creatine in there as well. I remember one site selling 3 SNS creatine monohydrates for $20 and I think itís still going on, thatís a years supply of creatine. I am about to try follidrone 2.0 and I have heard good things about massmax xt
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    too early for math, but how many caps of PES Forskolin would this equal?
    that would be 100mg of forskolin so 2 caps of PES Shift or ABE

    For me, Myokem magnitropin (odd becuase epicat does nothing for me, but it is only a small portion of the formula so theres that) and ARA are my favorite natty productsas far as building... cutting, yohimbine and f95 are my go-to
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Forskolin, MassMax xt, Prime (somebody said itís still being made) and IGF2 are in my top list of favorite supplements. OG Anabeta was at the top but.....
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @Eric Mar,


    Properly standardized or isolated plant constituents always deliver results.
    I agree! I like isolated extracts
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  19. How does Forskolin affect appetite? Iím trying to gain weight but optimize hormones obviously but I donít want an appetite suppressant. I am currently trying out DIM but I think it may b doing the opposite of what i wanted it to do

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Barca1323 View Post
    How does Forskolin affect appetite? Iím trying to gain weight but optimize hormones obviously but I donít want an appetite suppressant. I am currently trying out DIM but I think it may b doing the opposite of what i wanted it to do
    Iíve never had any issues with it. I havenít seen anybody say that it decreases or increases appetite either.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. ArA by far for me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  22. Protein whey
    Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    Beta alanine
    branch chain aminos acids and/or eaa's

    Things I feel are necessary
    vitamin C
    Multivitamin
    Fish oil
    zinc, magnesium and /or any other vitamin you want more of as each different kinds of vitamins has different effects
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Barca1323 View Post
    How does Forskolin affect appetite? I’m trying to gain weight but optimize hormones obviously but I don’t want an appetite suppressant. I am currently trying out DIM but I think it may b doing the opposite of what i wanted it to do
    Never had an issue with it either way. It does cause massive watery dumps at high levels which will certainly not cause weight gain! So, I'd be careful of that.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  24. I really enjoyed two tubs of the original cutler king PA before they changed the formula and hid what was actually in the caps.


    Origin is another one, felt full and pumped all day, and could eat big meals and feel great and not bloated

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    I really enjoyed two tubs of the original cutler king PA before they changed the formula and hid what was actually in the caps.


    Origin is another one, felt full and pumped all day, and could eat big meals and feel great and not bloated
    What was in the PA.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Predator Non-Hormonal Anabolics
    By Mixelflick in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 02:08 PM
  2. anything new with the non hormonal anabolics
    By rowz4broz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 09:53 PM
  3. OTC Non Hormonal Anabolics
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 08:50 PM
  4. What non hormonal to take
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Log in
Log in