What's Worked - Non-hormonal Anabolics

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    What was in the PA.
    superdrol


  2. What’s your source for magnesium? Citrate, malate etc, and mgs per day or dose. Thanks.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    What’s your source for magnesium? Citrate, malate etc, and mgs per day or dose. Thanks.
    You know I look to life extension for that stuff and they sell the oxide and I suppose that's good enough! Cheap and effective.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  4. In my eyes, it doesn't get much better then a quality protein source and a creatine nowadays. But if I had to chose a specific product, I've never found anything that can compete w/ OG Anabeta Elite.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhim View Post
    In my eyes, it doesn't get much better then a quality protein source and a creatine nowadays. But if I had to chose a specific product, I've never found anything that can compete w/ OG Anabeta Elite.
    The testbooster?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    The testbooster?
    I always thought it was tooted as a "muscle builder" rather than a test booster - it could have been a test booster though. I'm talking the 2013ish version, not sure what has changed since then.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhim View Post
    I always thought it was tooted as a "muscle builder" rather than a test booster - it could have been a test booster though. I'm talking the 2013ish version, not sure what has changed since then.
    It was natural anabolic. It was single ingredient Anacyclus pyrethrum. Now only the elite version is available. I personally feel ABE is better, not sure why people prefer OG so much.

    I do have 2 OG bottles for sale... highest bidder
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    It was natural anabolic. It was single ingredient Anacyclus pyrethrum. Now only the elite version is available. I personally feel ABE is better, not sure why people prefer OG so much.

    I do have 2 OG bottles for sale... highest bidder
    I’ve used ABE and I do not get the same “all day fullness” or hunger as I did with OG Anabeta. Which is why I like to stack ABE with MassMax XT.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. OG Anabeta did way more for me than ABE. ABE was a huge dissapointment. I'd buy OG in a second.

    Anybody have experience with OG Anabeta and OL Testify? Are they comparible as far as a hunger stimulation/ anabolic effect? Test1fy at the top of my list, but I keep going back to KB.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dbuckley82 View Post
    OG Anabeta did way more for me than ABE. ABE was a huge dissapointment. I'd buy OG in a second.

    Anybody have experience with OG Anabeta and OL Testify? Are they comparible as far as a hunger stimulation/ anabolic effect? Test1fy at the top of my list, but I keep going back to KB.
    I haven’t used Testify but I did LOVE Anabeta. I enjoy ABE also but not nearly as much as OG Anabeta. What I like to do is use MassMax XT (for the hunger/weight gain that I saw from Anabeta), bulk forskolin around 100mg / day for 12 weeks, and ArA for the pumps/fullness feeling. The only thing you are missing is the all day fullness (on non training days) that you saw from OG Anabeta.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  11. What was the difference in the two?
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    What was the difference in the two?
    Between OG Anabeta and Anabeta Elite?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dbuckley82 View Post
    OG Anabeta did way more for me than ABE. ABE was a huge dissapointment. I'd buy OG in a second.

    Anybody have experience with OG Anabeta and OL Testify? Are they comparible as far as a hunger stimulation/ anabolic effect? Test1fy at the top of my list, but I keep going back to KB.
    Would also be interested if OL Testify compares to Anabeta. Any idea?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Would also be interested if OL Testify compares to Anabeta. Any idea?
    two different types of products

  15. I dont think you will find a more comprehensive ingred panel than M Test. Xgels has always produced great results as well

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  16. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Would also be interested if OL Testify compares to Anabeta. Any idea?
    I've used OG Anabeta, Anabeta Elite V2, Anabeta Elite V3 and Test1fy.

    Test1fy was o.k and got some reasonable strength gains but nothing compared to OG Anabeta. But as @rowz4broz said, they're two different types of products.
    Anabeta=
    Increased Appetite
    Increased Strength
    Increased "I Can Do This" View
    Increased Libido
    Better Sleep
    Better Pumps
    Better Carb Utilisation/Less Bloating

    Test1fy=
    Increased Strength
    Increased Libido

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    For me the best probably would have to be Forskolin 20% at about 500mg per day. That's the sweet spot once my stomach settles down.

    I also have great luck with Natadrol from LG Sciences.

    Ecdysterone has never really worked, neither has Laxogenin.

    Epicatechin stacked with Myo-X seemed to work really well for me too.
    Nutrient loading

  18. Yeah the difference from OAB and ABE
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    Yeah the difference from OAB and ABE
    Original Anabeta contained 3,200mg serving of Anacyclus Pyrethrum (Anabeta's Powerhouse) and although Anabeta Elite still contains Anacyclus Pyrethrum, it's in a 3,000mg prop blend. So they lowered the powerhouse ingredient and put it in a prop blend

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    It was natural anabolic. It was single ingredient Anacyclus pyrethrum. Now only the elite version is available. I personally feel ABE is better, not sure why people prefer OG so much.

    I do have 2 OG bottles for sale... highest bidder
    I prefer the OG as the price/results were where I liked them. The elite did not deliver enough additional results to justify the cost for me personally. YMMV

  21. Barlowes makes a solo AP extract. Will try at some point.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Barlowes makes a solo AP extract. Will try at some point.
    600mg of a 10:1 extract. So about 5-6 caps a day to be comparable to OG Anabeta and with only 60 caps per bottle it'll only last about 10 days :/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    600mg of a 10:1 extract. So about 5-6 caps a day to be comparable to OG Anabeta and with only 60 caps per bottle it'll only last about 10 days :/
    What results you get with original?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    What results you get with original?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    OG Anabeta=
    Increased Appetite
    Increased Strength
    Increased "I Can Do This" View
    Increased Libido
    Better Sleep
    Better Pumps
    Better Carb Utilisation/Less Bloating
    All of what I mentioned above

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    600mg of a 10:1 extract. So about 5-6 caps a day to be comparable to OG Anabeta and with only 60 caps per bottle it'll only last about 10 days :/
    Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Barlowes makes a solo AP extract. Will try at some point.
    Yeah, but there's something to be said for barlowes sourcing. His products always surpass my expectations so I'd guess you could use less and get similar effect.

    And why have I not seen LGI secreteabridge noted on here? That stuff was a great natty anabolic for me. Wild yam extract and it's counterparts are no joke. Feels like 5mg of var. Which is significant. Makes me lift harder amd longer which makes me eat more and also seems to helps with recovery. Or maybe that's the food. Idk. Seems to help with digestion a bit in myself as well.

    Also, do people not know that some probiotics are actually very important for muscle growth and test levels? I think there's a guy out there that makes a "test boosting" probiotic. Cannot recall where though and haven't used so couldn't say if it's any good. But can say I notice that when I'm out of my renew life Ultimate flora I do worse.


    Ps- also gotta check his page twice a week for sales. Rando, products go up for half price and things like that so you may want to try barlowes version then....?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Predator Non-Hormonal Anabolics
    By Mixelflick in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 02:08 PM
  2. anything new with the non hormonal anabolics
    By rowz4broz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 09:53 PM
  3. OTC Non Hormonal Anabolics
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 08:50 PM
  4. What non hormonal to take
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Log in
Log in