Annabeta Elite did nothing for me, When coming off I had bad side effects

Novice4

Awards
So this was my second time trying Anabeta Elite. The first time I really didn't notice that much from it besides more vascularity and a feeling of pressure in my hands sometimes through the day (almost like higher bp).

So through my second cycle which was 8 weeks long I didn't notice that much outside of the ordinary. I also started using creatine and gained a few lbs which I attribute to the creatine. Now on my second cycle I noticed more vascularity again, and more blood flow to my penis throughout the day. Nothing else except maybe more of a desire for carbs (may have been a placebo for increased desire for carbs).

Nothing else happened it made me feel sick to my stomach I took it on attributes empty stomach; a feeling of your mouth salivating before you throw up and a feeling of nausea. Once I came off of the annabeta elite nothing really happened for a few days (I was expecting nothing to happen). After a week or so my strength dropped drastically and a strong feeling of anxiety set in. I would feel shaky and anxious and also did not have the power to lift the weights I was used to even before cycle of annabeta.

In the end it did nothing for me. I am a few weeks out from ceasing the supplement and am still down on strength and also lost a few lbs.. Idk if this is because of other variables but this is just my personal experience and I wanted to share it with everyone. The supplement was not worth it for me and left me with some negative side effects.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Wow another bad review for this type of ****. We seem to be seeing a lot of these recently.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Wow another bad review for this type of ****. We seem to be seeing a lot of these recently.
How were others similar? (Real question I haven’t seen any)

And OP... if it’s several weeks later or even more than a week why do you think it is the product? It’s not a steroid...

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
How were others similar? (Real question I haven’t seen any)

And OP... if it’s several weeks later or even more than a week why do you think it is the product? It’s not a steroid...
Didn't take the time to note em down David. Have a look around the forum and u will see plenty of examples of people feeling **** after taking this sort of crap

Novice4

Awards
I know it is not a steroid but personally I attribute these effects to the supplement. I am 100% positive that it made me feel absolutely sick to my stomach if I did not have food in stomach before hand. Also I am sure the 'anxious' feelings I had were directly related to ceasing this, I have never had those shaky feelings before. Also after my first time ceasing my strength did drop a bit, and this second time was a longer 8 week cycle.

In the end it did nothing good for me both times. Just my honest review. The bad mood and anxious feelings have subsided but my strength has definitely dropped, I would have been better off not taking it so I could be where I was before. The 'pump'/increased blood pressure feeling it gave me was not worth the price or feeling ****

jp_75

Awards
never experienced anything from anabeta.... tried 2 times for 8 weeks!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well honestly the nausea part is deff likely for many people. The getting weaker part is also not a surprise. The anxiety could be for many reasons have you taken any of the ingredients in the products solo before? I forget does it have yohimbine in it?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
And I’m not saying you’re lying man just trying to think it though like you did

Novice4

Awards
Seems to be hit or miss on the reviews, there are some that say it is good. Some that say it is ****. I am almost convinced some of the 'godly' reviews are from sales team doing creative marketing. idk maybe they are ALL real reviews but I feel it was over hyped so people buy it.

And it did have side effects for sure it is not a 'perfect' supplement no compromises. Barely works as intended and does not mention the ill effects many have reported

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be hit or miss on the reviews, there are some that say it is good. Some that say it is ****. I am almost convinced some of the 'godly' reviews are from sales team doing creative marketing. idk maybe they are ALL real reviews but I feel it was over hyped so people buy it.

And it did have side effects for sure it is not a 'perfect' supplement no compromises. Barely works as intended and does not mention the ill effects many have reported
Well now this post makes your review sound just a little fake. If you say that you can’t trust some of the reviews, then why can you trust any? And I doubt the manufacturer said it was “perfect”... unless you are referring to the reviews that weren’t fake and not to the ones that are?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Well now this post makes your review sound just a little fake. If you say that you can’t trust some of the reviews, then why can you trust any? And I doubt the manufacturer said it was “perfect”... unless you are referring to the reviews that weren’t fake and not to the ones that are?
U aren't selling this **** by any chance big Dave?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
U aren't selling this **** by any chance big Dave?
I searched and couldn't find the reviews you were referring to...
And no.
Im simply pointing out that assuming some reviews are fake because you want them to be and assuming that the others are true because you want them to be is a tricky thing. If he said the exact opposite above (i.e. he liked it) I would have said the same thing. I asked him a question about HIS anxiety from the product...but his response was about other reviews? why?

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
never experienced anything from anabeta.... tried 2 times for 8 weeks!
Sounds like 2 times 2 many! Haven't ever tried it but after hearing things like this I defo won't!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used anabeta a few times and never experienced these issues. Everybody is different and have different effects from the stuff they take. It possible this just wasn't right for you. I would not call it c**p as many people have had a positive experience.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Many people have sensitive stomachs to forskolin-95, which if I recall this product has that

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Many people have sensitive stomachs to forskolin-95, which if I recall this product has that
Yes. I have a feeling this may have also caused some rebound anxiety from C-AMP manipulation in the cns

sespress

Awards
Yeah I puked hardcore from forks, I have a weak stomach though.

And come on guys we all know we see unofficially sponsored reviews all the time! It's healthy to be a bit sceptical, and OP is just saying he thinks some of them must be sponsored. Well I wonder that EVERYTIME I read one. I think it's a healthy scepticism to have.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I puked hardcore from forks, I have a weak stomach though.

And come on guys we all know we see unofficially sponsored reviews all the time! It's healthy to be a bit sceptical, and OP is just saying he thinks some of them must be sponsored. Well I wonder that EVERYTIME I read one. I think it's a healthy scepticism to have.
I agree. I only wanted to say that you can’t believe some are 100% true and use them as evidence when you say others are fake lol. See what I mean? But I agree with your statements.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started AE today. Like how much more do you have to eat.

Islander73

Awards
At least you got something from anabeta. I tried it a couple of times and only experienced a lighter wallet.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t like it either. High blood pressure and made me feel awful

Garbage

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, this is quite the thread! I think it is appropriate to indicate which version of ABE has been taken with the reports of personal response and opinions. The ABE of today is vastly different from the original formula, and then we have the versions that were in between. The majority of people will say that the original version of this product was the best.

I have always experienced varying degrees of stomach upset with all the versions. However, I can take pure F95 dosed at 100mg/day and not experience any stomach upset. For me, it was the Anacyclus Pyrethrum. I know this because I had these symptoms with straight up OG Anabeta. That product was so worth that side effect that I stuck it out and eventually it diminished to a point where it was not all that problematic. The returns were quite phenomenal for a natty product as it was truly reminiscent of a mild yet effective prohormone.

The current version can still give me occasional bouts of stomach upset, yet I get nothing in return. The interesting thing is that I can take OL TEST1FY and I don't suffer from any of the stomach issues....each company certainly uses a different extract. I will say though, no matter what version of ABE I have used, I have certainly never experienced any side effects upon cessation of using the supplement.