Fat burner timing and cardio Q

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking bloodshr3d first then later Ignit3 and my question is once I've taken Bloodshr3d first thing of a morning, I don't generally eat for another 3 to 4 hours. So is there a general rule on when you should do cardio? Should I do cardio within this period? Or it doesn't matter when?

What's been peoples system to fat burners and dropping weight - leaving out the obvious calorie deficit.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Consistency is key. I don't think it matters when you do your cardio based on when you take your fat burners, as much as it matters as just taking your fat burner each day and doing cardio each day.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
yeah thought as much. That worked for me over the months dropping all those Kgs but now Im getting to the thick of it where dropping those last few kgs is going to be a little tougher I think.

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
I normally will take my morning dose of whatever burner id be taking at the time, then hop on the treadmill for my morning cardio. But I do know that if I take my fat burner and don't eat within an hour of that I start to feel sick to my stomach. So id say be careful with that watch for getting sick to your stomach feeling.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I normally take the first dose in the morning. This way I get the extra boost during the workout.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It seems that most people I know do their cardio in the morning, but I don’t think it really matters when you do it as long as you are consistent

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It seems that most people I know do their cardio in the morning, but I don’t think it really matters when you do it as long as you are consistent
I TRY to do my cardio in the am. But man, sleep is just so much nicer lol