Prolactin.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Just a quick one guys. What are symptoms of raised prolactin and what are some good supplements/vitamins to lower it? Thanks in advance

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a quick one guys. What are symptoms of raised prolactin and what are some good supplements/vitamins to lower it? Thanks in advance
Nipple tenderness, discharge from nipples, ED.. a great product would be SNS INHIBIT P. Great for prolactin control, as this also helps with libido as well as sleep and mood. Cost effective at proper doses.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Nipple tenderness, discharge from nipples, ED.. a great product would be SNS INHIBIT P. Great for prolactin control, as this also helps with libido as well as sleep and mood. Cost effective at proper doses.
Thanks mate yeh ive used inhibit e before which was good so ill give inhibit p a go:) nipple is a bit tender painful and my mood is on and off. Estrogen is in normal range but test is low. Need to get prolactin tested really.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Do you know what may have caused prolactin to raise?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Get some caber. Wouldn't risk using otc just my opinion

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Yeh i have been thinking about caber never used it before tho. Have you?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Yeh i have been thinking about caber never used it before tho. Have you?
Never used it but know it's a good choice for prolactin. I'm sure some of the good people on this board can help u. There may be a topic

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You should be getting it tested, just in case it is because of something else. All to often people read symptoms then assign those to themselves to make an illness fit, or only read the symptoms that apply and form a diagnosis.

Inhibit P is awesome for prolactin control, but you may be in need of caber instead if you are truly out of range. Then you can hop on inhibit p to maintain that lower range when using supps that may raise PRL

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Third vote for inhibit p as an immediate (assuming bloods show this is the case) but def look to caber or prami if it's seriously off. One thing to watch is where ou get (and what you pay) for caber as it's often faked, never good in liquid form, and should be expensive

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
inhibit p is a good option. Ive taken l-dopa 98 % before while on D aspartic acid prolactin went to 38, after a little while on l-dopa, prolactin went own to 5.