Olympus Labs Testify

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hi guys I'm just wondering about the anti e in Testify. Will it crush estrogen because I know that you need to keep a certain amount of E in your body in order to build muscle and keep libido. I'm sure the boys at OL thought this out but I would like a little more clarification and peace of mind because I do have a bottle on hand. Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys I'm just wondering about the anti e in Testify. Will it crush estrogen because I know that you need to keep a certain amount of E in your body in order to build muscle and keep libido. I'm sure the boys at OL thought this out but I would like a little more clarification and peace of mind because I do have a bottle on hand. Thanks
This is not considered a super strong AI. It will not crash Estrogen. It is included simply to reduce any minor increase in estro from the test boosting ingredients in Testify as well as aid in test boosting. And it also has other promising possible benefits. Another promising ability of this AI is its contribution in the improvement of plasma glucose, plasma insulin, plasma TG and hepatic TG levels.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
This is not considered a super strong AI. It will not crash Estrogen. It is included simply to reduce any minor increase in estro from the test boosting ingredients in Testify as well as aid in test boosting. And it also has other promising possible benefits.
Another promising ability of this AI is its contribution in the improvement of plasma glucose, plasma insulin, plasma TG and hepatic TG levels.
Ok thank you I have read about the plasma benefits when reducing it a little. I have also read that when you reduce estrogen the body tries to produce more test in order to bring the body back into homeostasis. Is this true?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thank you I have read about the plasma benefits when reducing it a little. I have also read that when you reduce estrogen the body tries to produce more test in order to bring the body back into homeostasis. Is this true?
In a nutshell, yes. If the body senses below optimal Estrogen levels it will increase test production because Estrogen is converted from Testosterone.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ok thanks bro that clears my confusion! Also one more question if you were to compare androsta with abieta how much stronger is androsta in terms of mg to mg ratio (how much abieta would you have to take I order to match x dosage of androsta)

I have read along the lines of 3 mg of androsta for 10mg or abieta.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Clears up my mind thanks man seems to me after reading through all this that using products like these for a 8 week period yields only positive effects even as a standalone as long as dosage stays proper. It also seems that abieta takes longer to kick in (2-3 weeks) when compared to arimistane. I believe this is because of the fact it's a natural product so it takes longer to saturate. With all that being said Testify on paper is a pretty solid product. Although IMO should be ran for 8 weeks because of the fact abieta takes longer to kick in.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone stack arimistane with test1fy? If so, how many mg's?