CEL M Test vs BLR Viron

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
So trying to decide what to buy between these two products for a future 8 week run as a part of a PCT. I am just getting done with an 8 week alphamax xt run that was also a part of a PCT and have no complaints.

Between the 2 products i have listed, what benefits if any would the tongkat ali/longjack and boron have in viron versus practically identical doses in m test? The m test also has many other goodies in it that viron does not have so makes me wonder here why anyone would choose viron over m test? Seems the only thing one could want to add to the m test is some maca as its got all the other libido goodies already. Thanks for any and all input!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both very good products. I have tried both with great results. Personally, I'd go with m test. Properly dosed ingredients at a cost effective price. The addition of KSM 66 gives it the edge for me.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both very good products. I have tried both with great results. Personally, I'd go with m test. Properly dosed ingredients at a cost effective price. The addition of KSM 66 gives it the edge for me.
Could not have said it better myself

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both good but M-test is a little more comprehensive profile wise. Would give it a slight edge but viron is still good stuff.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So trying to decide what to buy between these two products for a future 8 week run as a part of a PCT. I am just getting done with an 8 week alphamax xt run that was also a part of a PCT and have no complaints.

Between the 2 products i have listed, what benefits if any would the tongkat ali/longjack and boron have in viron versus practically identical doses in m test? The m test also has many other goodies in it that viron does not have so makes me wonder here why anyone would choose viron over m test? Seems the only thing one could want to add to the m test is some maca as its got all the other libido goodies already. Thanks for any and all input!
Check out the feedback on M Test here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/CEL/286622-competitive-edge-labs.html

Both are good but IMO M Test is better and it's cheaper.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I tried Viron (during my period of low hormone, low libido, blood tests as a test), after 1 month my health picture (without having to do the blood tests as against test) seemed to have improved, my libido was slowly coming back, my mood was improved.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. Another option would be to get them both. Run the m test first then try viron and see which one you like better.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used Viron during 2 previous PCT's, and my latest PCT I used M-Test.
Both are great products..!

M-Test has the edge based on completeness of ingredients, and value for the money.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't see why it's even a question when the doses are similar but m-test has more and costs less ha.

M-test hands down.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear the Alphamax XT treated you well.

Between your new choices my vote also goes to M-Test.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Thank you everybody for your replies. I figured every one would say m test the only reason i was asking is because i didnt know if viron had a more potent form of longjack or boron, and maybe had benefits over the longjack and boron in m test. Looks like im stocking up on 4 bottles of m test from nutriverse since its buy 2 get 1 free SNS growth factor XT and i wanted to give growth factor xt an 8 week run anyways!

But now ill have about 32 weeks of natty test boosters between m test, 2 more alpha max XT and 2 evomuse testruction lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. Another option would be to get them both. Run the m test first then try viron and see which one you like better.
actually I think running them together would be a fantastic stack...nothing overlaps and I can say from personal experience that lj and fadogia go very well together...if I had to choose one M-TEST!!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you everybody for your replies. I figured every one would say m test the only reason i was asking is because i didnt know if viron had a more potent form of longjack or boron, and maybe had benefits over the longjack and boron in m test. Looks like im stocking up on 4 bottles of m test from nutriverse since its buy 2 get 1 free SNS growth factor XT and i wanted to give growth factor xt an 8 week run anyways!

But now ill have about 32 weeks of natty test boosters between m test, 2 more alpha max XT and 2 evomuse testruction lol
Great choice and im glad you were able to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
actually I think running them together would be a fantastic stack...nothing overlaps and I can say from personal experience that lj and fadogia go very well together...if I had to choose one M-TEST!!!!
M test contains BOTH of the only ingredients in Viron. Longjack and boron are both in m test and those are the only 2 ingredients in viron

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
M test contains BOTH of the only ingredients in Viron. Longjack and boron are both in m test and those are the only 2 ingredients in viron
for me personally longjack needs to be dosed on the high side. fadogia is the wheelhouse of M-TEST, imo-and it's well dosed!!!