Alternative For Morning Coffee As BCAA Energy?

henm

Awards
hello to this great forum :)
i wake up at 07:30 everyday and latley using bloodshred raw edition
and the job done...got my body fat, finish cutting for this summer.
it dont want to come back to coffe morning to wake..
i think about BCAA Energy.

what you say about EVL BCAA Lean Energy love that they out Maca Powder (100mg) for libido :)
or Xtend GO hard to beat the taste ppl say.
i will be happy to hear what you suggest

just oreded gaia chaosandpain for anytime to drink at work.
and 4-5 times a week im takin PRE WORKOUT at 15:00-16:00
right now hypermax

tnx a alot guys!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the reason you wish to avoid coffee??

henm

Awards
want to avoid to milk on the morning...and hot drink.
maybe in winter ill swtich agian hot coffe.
prefer water in summer days and maybe a change with some bcaa in the morning
:)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ahhh - ok. Well, lots of options maybe. The BCAA energy could be good. Radiate by RXS is great in my opinion at this too - it has a nootropic feel to it but IS a strong stim. PES has the Cafe Protein which is like a fancy iced coffee with 100 mg of caffeine and protein and can be mixed with water or almond milk. Scivation has an energy xtend I believe. ON has amino energy. PES' alphamine is supposed to be an energy drink now more than a fat burner...

henm

Awards
HIT4ME u just nailed it!!
with PES has the Cafe Protein
i like the company
this is the supp for me + 100 mg of caffeine amazing going to order it no dout...
really excited to try

for the amino ill buy amino go from on just to drink at the office :)
tnx

pro45

Awards
BCAA's are a waste of money. Just drink your coffee. Cheaper, and more benefits.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out HyperAmino. 100mg of caffeine per scoop and AMAZING flavoring. Full BCAA+EAA formula

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AminoLift by USPLabs would be a great choice
110 mg of caffeine from green coffee bean &7g of aminos
Plus you could get the peach tea flavor which is really refreshing for a summer drink

While I would say coffee would be good and a cheaper option. You could always look into keeping your coffee and grabbing Man Iso-Amino Coffee Creamer to add to your coffee to get your amino's and a very well flavored thing to add to your coffee so you can nix the milk.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
coffee is more healthy than popping caffeine pills.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gamer Up would be perfect

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plus you could get the peach tea flavor which is really refreshing for a summer drink

While I would say coffee would be good and a cheaper option. You could always look into keeping your coffee and grabbing Man Iso-Amino Coffee Creamer to add to your coffee to get your amino's and a very well flavored thing to add to your coffee so you can nix the milk.
What flavor do you recommend for the amino coffee creamer? I do have a sweet tooth as I load the creamer. Wanting a healthier option. Thanks for the recommendation The Solution!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What flavor do you recommend for the amino coffee creamer? I do have a sweet tooth as I load the creamer. Wanting a healthier option. Thanks for the recommendation The Solution!
I got a good deal for you on it too... Check your PM's.
Pumpkin & Vanilla are the best 2 flavors.
Next week 2 tubs for $30 (BOGO50) best bang for your buck you will find and it tastes amazing.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I came in here to suggest the Iso Amino Coffee Creamer as well. OP, it sounds like that would be the best option for you.

Another option could be NootropiMax. It does not contain any BCAA, but it is a powerful nootropic that will help you wake up and focus. You could get away with a single capsule to get things going. A single capsule will provide you with 150 mg of caffeine, plus powerful nootropics to help with focus and other cognitive abilities.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established

Great option here! Great flavor selections too- and B-vitamins!