AI Help - First SARM Cycle

jzr0029

Awards
Hi all.

I would like to preface this message by saying that I have researched this topic a lot and have read various recommendations as to what I need to do for the cycle I have planned. However, a lot of the recommendations I have read seem to contradict each other, which is understandable given the fact that no two individuals are the same biologically. Looking for some fresh advice from experienced guys as to what I should do.

I am planning on running an 8 week cycle of;

MK 2688
S4
RAD 140

PCT is going to be 4 weeks of;
Nolva
Clomid
Test Booster (Recommendations?)

My dosages will be low to normal during the first four weeks. Might bump up if no sides arise. PCT dosages will be strong.

I am prone to slight lipomastia that I gained after running a sloppy PH cycle years back. Ignorance and inexperience is to blame. A lot has changed since then. I did my research after realizing what was going on with my body and took corrective action with a run of Clomid and Arimidex alone about a year following the cycle. Those damned PHs shut me down good and I am trying to make sure to avoid that with this cycle.

My question for you guys is what I need to do as far as an AI goes with these three compounds? What AI would you recommend? I would like to have everything on hand before I start my run just in case something acts up. Would you recommend taking an AI at a low dose during my cycle even if no symptoms arise and continue it through the PCT?

Also, I would like recommendations for a test booster to run with my PCT. Have heard alright things about HCGenerate ES but just want to know if there are any new products on the market that people prefer.

I am in a line of work that is high tempo, very physically demanding and requires full mental and physical clarity. Do you believe that these compounds will work well together and that I will be able to operate satisfactorily while on them? Example: worried about the vision issues caused by S4 because my job requires me being behind a trigger. We have a lull in training over the next couple of months which is why I am trying to plan accordingly.

Been lifting for years but am looking for a little help getting over a plateu. I have another rigorous selection process coming up that I am trying to prepare for which is why I am willing to do anything to avoid side effects.

I apologize for the essay. Figured it was better to go 'in depth' than not. If any of this is information I could find elsewhere, just say the word and Ill hop back on the searh bar. Thanks for your time.

jzr0029

Awards
Also, any thoughts of MK 2677 instead of RAD? Looking to gain mass and strength.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm haven't found a good t-booster but I'd suggest running mk677 through your pct to maintain gains and help you through your pct. There are studies of using mk677 for about a year safely, so a few months should be fine.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post up in the anabolics section. That said, 8 weeks of rad will be rough. 6 would be a stretch...even with a test base.

Again, post up in anabolics

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Post up in the anabolics section. That said, 8 weeks of rad will be rough. 6 would be a stretch...even with a test base.

Again, post up in anabolics
Wait why? I've never tried rad 140, but from what I've read it causes little to no suppression.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait why? I've never tried rad 140, but from what I've read it causes little to no suppression.
Double check your articles and logs. Read up in anabolics. Rad can be very suppressive. You can shoot for 8 weeks, but I don't know anyone who made it that far. Lethargy is a killer! Providing you have legit rad, you def need a test base and SERM. It has some great benefits but suppression has been reported.