Opinions for my next stack

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Here is the stack i've put together for the next 12 weeks; I will be in a slight caloric deficit and train 6 x week using Mountain Dog Training.

1 hour pre workout :
XFA 4 cps
OL Tr1umph 1 scoop

30 minues pre workout:
Conqu3r Stim Free 1 scoop

Intra Workout:
Glycofuse 2 scoop
Endur3 2 scoop
Humapro 1 scoop

Fat Burners:
EvoMuse BRITE 2 pumps 3xday
EvoMuse Supernova once a day post workout

Pre Bed:
BIG Amino Chill

Staples:
NOW ADAM multivitamin
Iso Whey
Curcumin
Cissus

sespress

Awards
I looked up mountain dog and I got the basic run down, then they wanted me to buy the book. You have a link with specific exercises? I'm trying to get familiar with all these random programs. Ty!

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
I looked up mountain dog and I got the basic run down, then they wanted me to buy the book. You have a link with specific exercises? I'm trying to get familiar with all these random programs. Ty!
You can check out John's youtube channel (mountaindog1) there are tons of exercises videos. You can also check my instagram I post a lot of my MD workouts with sets and reps.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
John Meadows is a beast. Not only does he know his stuff. The man is one of the few bodybuilders on Team EliteFTS. He is strong and you will do well by following his program.

sespress

Awards
John Meadows is a beast. Not only does he know his stuff. The man is one of the few bodybuilders on Team EliteFTS. He is strong and you will do well by following his program.
I'm probably going to end up trying phat training this stack and for a bit but I've got that bookmarked to try down the line.

sespress

Awards
I meant to ask the curamin OP do you find you get good results from it?