Drinking stack

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to comment on my experiments of supplementing and drinking.
Inhibit fat gain. My first choice is 1 cap slintensity after 4 or 5 beers, with another before going to bed or for better results take a cap of AMMO before bed.
For gains: drink a whey & casein protein shake before drinking and take "strafe" make gains the Evomuse way!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two shots Reposada Tequila, Jarritos Toronja, grapefruit, orange and lime juice. Pour over ice and get happy.

Oh, and then take some supplements or something.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I just smoke tree instead. But if I did drink 600mg of NAC before and 600mg after. And a 32oz Gatorade.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I just smoke tree instead. But if I did drink 600mg of NAC before and 600mg after. And a 32oz Gatorade.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Why Gatorade might I ask
It’s great for hydrating oneself when you have been dehydrated. Water works as well. However Gatorade contains a good bit of sodium. Sodium and potassium aid in the balance of water into the cells, blood plasma, and extraceullar fluid.

Side note: I get hangovers so terrible. And it is what tends to make me quite lethargic the next day. So the Gatorade is for that in mind otherwise water would be ideal...in his case in perticular trying to avoid fat loss. But I would drink 32oz or more with just water. Variance depending on how much alcohol and what form was ingested.

Tylerclee, good call though. I wasn’t being very thoughtful towards the OP when stating my opinion.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
It’s great for hydrating oneself when you have been dehydrated. Water works as well. However Gatorade contains a good bit of sodium. Sodium and potassium aid in the balance of water into the cells, blood plasma, and extraceullar fluid.

Side note: I get hangovers so terrible. And it is what tends to make me quite lethargic the next day. So the Gatorade is for that in mind otherwise water would be ideal...in his case in perticular trying to avoid fat loss. But I would drink 32oz or more with just water. Variance depending on how much alcohol and what form was ingested.

Tylerclee, good call though. I wasn’t being very thoughtful towards the OP when stating my opinion.
I don't understand why but slintensity holds back my next morning piss, like is keeps me from storing too much liquid. I understand the electrolyte balance but I'd avoid Gatorade when drinking, because muscle uptake is quite inhibited. That's why I use slintensity

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why but slintensity holds back my next morning piss, like is keeps me from storing too much liquid. I understand the electrolyte balance but I'd avoid Gatorade when drinking, because muscle uptake is quite inhibited. That's why I use slintensity
The sodium and potassium in the Gatorade is what helps increase muscle up take. Hence “liquid balance in the cells, blood plasma, extracellular fluid” to be honest the best thing to prevent a hangover and help with hydration. Pedialyte Less sugar and a lot more potassium as well as sodium.

Sodium and potassium tell the kidneys to quit having you pee so much thusly lessening further dehydration.

However, to each their own! ...try the Gatorade along side the slintensity sometime. See if it makes you feel any better the next day! You never know if could be given a pleasant surprise.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
The sodium and potassium in the Gatorade is what helps increase muscle up take. Hence “liquid balance in the cells, blood plasma, extracellular fluid” to be honest the best thing to prevent a hangover and help with hydration. Pedialyte Less sugar and a lot more potassium as well as sodium.

Sodium and potassium tell the kidneys to quit having you pee so much thusly lessening further dehydration.

However, to each their own! ...try the Gatorade along side the slintensity sometime. See if it makes you feel any better the next day! You never know if could be given a pleasant surprise.
Alcohol, Gatorade, slintensity= winning

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
At 7kcal per gram, and preferential oxidation upon ingestion, Alcohol is usually described as halting any systemic fat burning that would normally be occurring without it - not that it gets converted into, and stored as - fat (from my quick Google'ing - it can't, period). Since overall caloric intake is still king, if daily energy intake of food *and* alcohol is greater than maintenance, the extra food calories can get stored as fat with a double whammy: A. You're above maintenance because of the alcohol kcals, and B. No lipolysis is occurring during and after drinking as long as there is alcohol to burn. The best way to prevent fat gain would be the free$ "Estimate how many calories you will be drinking, and eat that much less that day". Highly doubtful about this supplement regime - but if a long term "trial" with strict energy intake monitoring and DEXA readings was done - I'm open to changing my uneducated opinion.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
At 7kcal per gram, and preferential oxidation upon ingestion, Alcohol is usually described as halting any systemic fat burning that would normally be occurring without it - not that it gets converted into, and stored as - fat (from my quick Google'ing - it can't, period). Since overall caloric intake is still king, if daily energy intake of food *and* alcohol is greater than maintenance, the extra food calories can get stored as fat with a double whammy: A. You're above maintenance because of the alcohol kcals, and B. No lipolysis is occurring during and after drinking as long as there is alcohol to burn. The best way to prevent fat gain would be the free$ "Estimate how many calories you will be drinking, and eat that much less that day". Highly doubtful about this supplement regime - but if a long term "trial" with strict energy intake monitoring and DEXA readings was done - I'm open to changing my uneducated opinion.
It's not a long term solution, just temporary help as I'm not saying you can drink a 12 pack every day and get shredded.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COFFEE
I do espresso before drinking and double (more might follow if sleep was rough) first thing waking up.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
personally i cannot see any health benefits to binge drinking .i certainly do not think its anything to boast about and what you get up to when youre senseless is anybodys guess
however if you can afford it and can meet your committments to your employer , finances and your family , good luck to you

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personally i cannot see any health benefits to binge drinking .i certainly do not think its anything to boast about and what you get up to when youre senseless is anybodys guess
however if you can afford it and can meet your committments to your employer , finances and your family , good luck to you
Good points but you're spoiling the party :D.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I’m totally against drinking. 90% of bad nights have involved drinking for me. Plus waking up the next day feeling like death is not worth it.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I aint against drinking I like to have a few on Friday after works and Saturday as well that's just me plus I can see my abs after a few days of drinking....