Plant Sterols

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I've read a few studies on the effectiveness of plant sterols for natural lifters. These plant sterols can target androgen receptors to build lean mass and lose fat without effecting prostate and etc.

They look very interesting. I know that LG sciences has a couple products but I don't hear many reviews.

You guys know any particular plant extracts that are worth the go?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depending on which sterols. I know some have been used to decrease cholesterol and some can be used for gaining. Any specifically?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Depending on which sterols. I know some have been used to decrease cholesterol and some can be used for gaining. Any specifically?
Goal is just a minor boost in muscle building effectiveness. Any along that particular goal.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting, is Natadrol worth it or is it other products that's better?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting, is Natadrol worth it or is it other products that's better?
I have run a few of the versions and in a current run and it's working well for me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes knows a bit about it.
Thanks for mentioning me :)

OP,
Plant sterols/steroids definitely have potential.
If your main goal is size and strength, Ecdysteroids are something you should look at. They dont bind to androgen receptors but to ERβ (estrogen receptor beta) / PI3K pathway.
It lead to more anabolism

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Thanks for mentioning me :)

OP,
Plant sterols/steroids definitely have potential.
If your main goal is size and strength, Ecdysteroids are something you should look at. They dont bind to androgen receptors but to ERβ (estrogen receptor beta) / PI3K pathway.
It lead to more anabolism
What products would you recommend or favorited? Thanks!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For plant steroids I would definitely recommend ultra premium quality such as Boldanic (Exubol or Ecdynize).
Is that bulk or is it a product with Boldanic in it that you recommend?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any first hand experience with these other than with Exubol?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Universal Natural Sterol Complex

One of the cheapest and one of the most effective. Have used multiple times.. its an old school supp.

IMG_20170814_201621.jpg

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Universal Natural Sterol Complex

One of the cheapest and one of the most effective. Have used multiple times.. its an old school supp.

View attachment 153247
Thanks man! It looks like it only comes with 15 days worth though right? So realistically you'd need to buy at least 3 bottles for a 6 week run

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have two size bottles. You can get the larger one with full month supply for around $25

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
They have two size bottles. You can get the larger one with full month supply for around $25
That's not bad at all, thank you! How long did it take to see an effect and what effects did you experience? Thanks for the insight!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's not bad at all, thank you! How long did it take to see an effect and what effects did you experience? Thanks for the insight!
Usually take 3 with breakfast, then 3 in the afternoon, half hour before workout. By week two you should start feeling the effects. First thing is strength increase, secondly is fullness and pump during workout. After a month u will definitely notice some good gains in the mirror. Of course you have to put the work in the gym, but overall a good product that I find myself going back to from time to time.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I like to split the doses 3/3 just to have a constant routine, but you can take all 6 pills before you workout to enhance the effects.... Which is awesome too.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Also, I like to split the doses 3/3 just to have a constant routine, but you can take all 6 pills before you workout to enhance the effects.... Which is awesome too.
Thanks for the insight man, I'm definitely going to have to add this to my list of supplements to try. Thanks!!