1st Phorm reputation/products?

Beta

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine recently recommended that I look into 1st Phorm supplements. Anyone have any opinions of them as a company or tried their products?

Going through their products on their website, I'm seeing a lot of "verified" 5-star reviews all within 3 days of each other. Sketchy lol.

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
I've been using 1st Phorm off and on for the last 6 or 7 years. Their proteins are excellent, especially Level 1. They also have a great isolate and an insulin spiking supplement called Ignition if building muscle is a priority. I haven't used a lot of their other products, but I can tell you that the formula and quality of their protein is fantastic, though a bit on the existence side.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Very familiar with 1st Phorm. They are based out of my hometown of St Louis. Protein flavors are top tier, however a little pricier than most.(Loop D Fruit is the bees knees) The best supplement they offer, in my opinion, is their preworkout Megawatt V2. (lemonade or blue razz). I usually alternate between the Megawatt and Mesomorph for my preworkouts and it never disappoints.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Their GDA actually looks very interesting.
IMG_0737.jpg

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very familiar with 1st Phorm. They are based out of my hometown of St Louis. Protein flavors are top tier, however a little pricier than most.(Loop D Fruit is the bees knees) The best supplement they offer, in my opinion, is their preworkout Megawatt V2. (lemonade or blue razz). I usually alternate between the Megawatt and Mesomorph for my preworkouts and it never disappoints.
This one?
EA5E73A4-949A-4E86-9CFF-E4EF0405337B-8543-000008D40D371571.jpg

Lol at that 64mg total prop blend.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
I have not tried their GDA yet. Their BCAAs, Creatine, Protein, PWO, and the Ignition is all I can speak about and continue to purchase them.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ive heard their flavors are delicious

lilbigman15

Awards
Loop Fruit Isolate is literally the best thing ever.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't use everything in their lineup, but they do make some quality products. Their flavors are delicious!

That said, I usually do not purchase due to my price point being well below what their products go for.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With Saint Louis being my hometown, the supplement company that you ever hear about (radio, TV, gym talk, at work, etc) is Supplement Superstore. I want to start by saying that Andy Frisella is an amazing person if you read up on him, BUT I do not like that his stores take advantage of uninformed consumers when they walk in the door. :)

S2 has a lot of good products, but for the money you are better off purchasing somewhere else. Most of the reps in the shop will swear that you NEED Ignition+Level 1+Commander Go-Pack (whatever the current name of it is) in order to achieve your goals. $40 for 2lbs of protein is just too high in price, it DOES taste amazing and it DOES have a good profile, but let's face it that price is a little high. Even if they justify it by saying "it's an isolate", "it's the highest quality protein on the market", or anything else they try to sell you on.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it’s an isolate protein but they shat all over it adding corn syrup solids and xantham gum and coconut oil dehydrated which is sugar...they claim no bloating or gas but that will do just that! Their marketing value is worth more then their products which I’m sad to say because I really wanted to like them...I feel like they have so many sales reps because they’re always advertising how they can make 1000 or more a month. A lot of those people are in it for the money and have no clue about ingredients. I stumbled across a youtuber talking about his first “stack” and he couldn’t explain anything about them, only that the company cares about people a lot lolllllllll
Strong one year bump haha.