Best diet while on a bulking stack of LGD, MK, and GW?

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
Hi all! I am an NPC National Level Competitor doing Master's Nationals next week in Pittsburgh! Anyways, I have been at this for 12 years now, even while I served in the military, and have always been natural. I recently did the necessary research and decided to purchase some liquid SARMs to cycle once my competition is over next Friday. I bought 12 weeks worth of all 3 SARMs and added in Arachidonic Acid for preworkout. I have Nolvadex and Clomid, too, for PCT, and Arimistane for possible OCT if needed.
My question is this: even though I know nutrition and have a background in it, I do not know what macros to focus on when doing this cycle. I will be taking in roughly 1.5g/lb bodyweight of protein (based off my lean body mass), but what about carbs and fats? Should I focus more on fast energy in the form of carbs OR sustainable energy in the form of fats?
Thank you for your insight!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
NOt insulting you .. but if you are "national level" and been it for 12 years and your a week out shouldn't you have a general Idea of a diet for competing and at a week out I am assuming you wouldn't want to add in SARMS now at thsis point. And macros are different for everybody.. Are you using these supplements to reverse diet or gain out of a contest prep.. this post just confuses me and probably a few others

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
No no....I guess I forgot to mention that I won't be taking the SARMs until AFTER the show Lol My knowledge of contest prep is good...and dieting, in general. I'm going to refeed/recomp for about a month post-show before utilizing the SARMs. I just reread my post and completely understand your confusion Lol

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
I did indeed mention I'd be taking then after the show next week in the original post, though...just saying Lol