Looking for the best appetite suppressant out there

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL Assassinate works quite well for appetite suppression. Lipodrene Elite also does a decent job with that and it essentially feels like a stim free product as well.

boulon

Awards
Add some yohimbine
And/or ephedrine
The job is done...
Others = marketing

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heard great things about OL assassinate. You can also look at DCP from evomuse. I had decreased appetite when on it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe dose lipodrene elite around 4-5pm and the stims might not be a problem.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me hands down shift. I never have luck with appetite suppressants but shift did it for me.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-Tech Lipodrene Elite or iForce Dexaprine

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine gums.
And before you guys cry about massive addiction and safety - go read the damn studies.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine gums.
And before you guys cry about massive addiction and safety - go read the damn studies.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Ephedrine (+ caffeine) works quite well for me - I get a good 4 hours of appetite suppression from that. Even though my stomach rumbles, I don't feel like eating.

Also Bloodshr3d Raw is proving suprisingly effective. Maybe 2-3 hours of suppression, but no stomach rumbles to distract me.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried many but RXS Radiate is one hell of a thermo that will fit your need. Their customer service is top notch. Check out the Radiate Roll Call thread.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Also Bloodshr3d Raw is proving suprisingly effective. Maybe 2-3 hours of suppression, but no stomach rumbles to distract me.
I have found that if it mix it up and sip it over the course of an hour vs. drinking it within a few minutes I get several hours of zero appetite.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A Time Machine set to the 1970's and OTC 'Dexatrim' - Phenylpropanolamine AKA PPA :D

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Only thing that's worked for me had been Lipodrene Elite

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT works well for me. Usually if I go a long time without eating, I get irritable too. With OxyMax XT, no hunger and no irritability when I got a long duration without eating.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried many but RXS Radiate is one hell of a thermo that will fit your need. Their customer service is top notch. Check out the Radiate Roll Call thread.
Thank you rodefeeh!

If you haven't tried Radiate yet and would like to, feel free to PM MonteRXS or myself and we will get you out some samples asap so you can experience Radiate and join the party! I know a few people that like Radiate ;-) SFreed thebigt FireTitan BEAST73 bloodnthunder Rocket3015 tank99 MidwestBeast habajaba Calwood Oconns28 Johnold The Solution Studhorse

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
No question. Hands down, Radiate. I had a bad reaction to Bloodshr3d for whatever reason, so I can't compare the two. But Radiate works crazy well as an appetite suppressant as well as a thermo. The fat really just melts away. Very effective. Also the new flavors are really good. Doesn't hurt to enjoy your supplements, right?

ashenshugar77

Awards
High fiber veg and chewing your food carefully. Slow and mindful eating

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never taken something that suppresses appetite like radiate does. It's unreal how well it works

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No supplement has ever suppressed my appetite enough for me to recommend it just for that. The only thing I've successfully done to do that is start intermittent fasting, it will be rough at first but after a couple weeks I can go 16 hours without thinking of food.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
love me some radiate...appetite suppression is amazing!!!

I like the peach flavor best!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orange Radiate, Can't go Wrong !!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Did you personally take any? First time I've actually heard of it!!
I'm 49 - so yeah, took a ton of Dexatrim in the 70's/80's. It killed hunger, but that's about it - not a stim or anything that I remember. It was sold everywhere, with Television Ads and everything.

Dexatrim has been on the market for more than 30 years.[11] The brand was originally owned by Thompson Medical, which was acquired by Chattem in 1998. It is now part of Sanofi.[1] Dexatrim formula has changed considerably over the years. In prior formulations, Dexatrim contained the decongestant phenylpropanolamine (PPA) and the amphetamine-like compound ephedra.[11]
Note: IIRC, there was NO Ephedra in the 70's version - that must have been later. It's still out there in a useless formulation apparently.

Dig the hair :D https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Dexatrim+Commercial+

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm 49 - so yeah, took a ton of Dexatrim in the 70's/80's. It killed hunger, but that's about it - not a stim or anything that I remember. It was sold everywhere, with Television Ads and everything.

Note: IIRC, there was NO Ephedra in the 70's version - that must have been later. It's still out there in a useless formulation apparently.

Dig the hair :D https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Dexatrim+Commercial+
Wow that sounds great for dieting! I took some sibutramine last year and literally couldn't eat if I wanted too.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
No supplement has ever suppressed my appetite enough for me to recommend it just for that. The only thing I've successfully done to do that is start intermittent fasting, it will be rough at first but after a couple weeks I can go 16 hours without thinking of food.
I'm getting there..best thing I've ever done

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

twin labs ripped fuel w/ephedra was pretty darned good.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm getting there..best thing I've ever done
It is really helpful for me on cuts, I tend to get the hungriest at night when I am relaxing so it is perfect. Not to mention if I carry it over to a bulk it helps me to not eat too much throughout the day and prevents as much fat gain.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Only time I had a product that was a use one a day and done and got my bf dropped from suppressing my hunger so damn much....Slim Xtreme. I guess any time released amphetamine caffeine stack is gonna do that though lol

Now days, the htp line ups with dmaa kill hunger usually, out of all I tried, black mamba and Diablo really curbs my hunger the best.

Superstim by driven sports works very well too. My hunger is massive and almost bottomless if I don't take something to control it, especially with my current work outs. Always looking for something new to toss into my cycling of energy and hunger suppressing supps though. Looks to be some others mentioned here with interesting ingredient profiles.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only time I had a product that was a use one a day and done and got my bf dropped from suppressing my hunger so damn much....Slim Xtreme. I guess any time released amphetamine caffeine stack is gonna do that though lol

Now days, the htp line ups with dmaa kill hunger usually, out of all I tried, black mamba and Diablo really curbs my hunger the best.

Superstim by driven sports works very well too. My hunger is massive and almost bottomless if I don't take something to control it, especially with my current work outs. Always looking for something new to toss into my cycling of energy and hunger suppressing supps though. Looks to be some others mentioned here with interesting ingredient profiles.
Hit up MonteRXS or myself and we'll send you some samples of Radiate to play around with!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It is really helpful for me on cuts, I tend to get the hungriest at night when I am relaxing so it is perfect. Not to mention if I carry it over to a bulk it helps me to not eat too much throughout the day and prevents as much fat gain.
I like IF - when 6/7/8 hours of sleep is part of the fast - it's pretty easy. I have zero hunger in the AM anyway, and can carry the fasted cardio and aftermath to 11/12/1 in the afternoon. My danger zone is 6-7PM for hunger. It's cool. Probably not the best for absolute mass/maximum natty T levels - but I don't care about either of those :D

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
twin labs ripped fuel w/ephedra was pretty darned good.
Yes it was. Weider had this absolutely HORRID tasting Choc/Rasb Ephedrine powder called 'HEAT' that was the absolute BEST thing I ever took. '93-'96 time frame. Came in a box with individual packets. Had to plug your nose to drink it though!!!!! Holy hell was that stuff strong.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes it was. Weider had this absolutely HORRID tasting Choc/Rasb Ephedrine powder called 'HEAT' that was the absolute BEST thing I ever took. '93-'96 time frame. Came in a box with individual packets. Had to plug your nose to drink it though!!!!! Holy hell was that stuff strong.
lol...chuck diesel and I were talking about that stuff awhile back-you didn't drink it for the taste but it sure brought the 'heat'...I don't think it was a weider product though-unless it was thru a umbrella company.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT works well for my wife. She can handle the full 2 cap dosage, and it has crushed her snaking tendencies. I take OxyMax XT at 1 cap, so I get nice mood effect plus the F95, but not as much appetite suppression or stim.

Epitome has worked really well for me. It's non stim so I can mix it with the little bit of a stims I take. Epitome has a few guidelines according to body fat. I can't remember off hand the ranges.

I have tried Radiate 2x, still just half scoop both times. I can tell it's strong enough to help with appetite as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OxyMax XT works well for my wife. She can handle the full 2 cap dosage, and it has crushed her snaking tendencies. I take OxyMax XT at 1 cap, so I get nice mood effect plus the F95, but not as much appetite suppression or stim.

Epitome has worked really well for me. It's non stim so I can mix it with the little bit of a stims I take. Epitome has a few guidelines according to body fat. I can't remember off hand the ranges.

I have tried Radiate 2x, still just half scoop both times. I can tell it's strong enough to help with appetite as well.
Does she take 2 caps OxyMax XT at a time, or 1 cap two times per day?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 AM before work. She never takes a 3rd though. 2 carries here for long time
I have never tried two of those bad boys at one sitting. I think I would like this...

EDIT: I just realized I happen to have two on me here at work. Done..

Later EDIT: this was a positive experience.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got motivated by the Ma Huang Thread to brew more tea lately. I prepare about 1 L of Water and 6g of Ma Huang, let it steep for about 10-15 minutes and drink it throughout the day. I am struggling to get even my already, relatively low calories in.

I used it mostly for cold treatments up to now, but I might give it a try for a longer period. Although I hazardly presuppose that you have to increase the dose at some point, but I don't want to exaggerate on the ephedrine content either

dpopovici

dpopovici

Awards
BodyKey Appetite Control Chews , hit me up for a discount

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Hit up MonteRXS or myself and we'll send you some samples of Radiate to play around with!
Thanks for reaching out TM, those samples that came through were great. Def kept my appetite down and very good energy, I was actually a bit surprised at just how long I was able to feel one serving. Usually drinks I need to redose more frequently, but radiates effect went well into 5+ hours for me. Good stuff, I'll be buying some soon

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
I can vouch for both Oxymax xt and Bloodshr3d (raw version). Was doing 2 scoops BS first thing when I woke up and had great effects. Decided to mix it up and do one scoop BS with one pill of Oxymax. Awesome combo, I feel that Oxymax has great initial euphoria with lasting appetite suppression. The BS adds some energy and also helps me take a nice dump before I head to work lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been using radiate almost continuously since 2/11/17, that is the date I posted my initial review of radiate. while my tolerance for the stim effect has grown some[I now often use 1.5 scoops]the appetite suppression is as good as day 1.

radiate is the real deal!!!