Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
I'm in. I smash the pantry when I sleep walk

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Stims are typically the main driver in appetite suppression. For stim free, epitome is awesome for me but honestly appetite suppression started fading at less than 12 % bf. Assass1nate gave good satiety with a small meal.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
And ampk activation is a concern with stim free burners at night so you should have a protein shake or bcaas to help protein synthesis.

john10960

Awards
just looking for the best option out there to curb cravings

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Depending on body fat %, epitome can be super effective.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 has been great in my appetite suppression, smooth energy to

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Appetite suppressant for the nighttime is self control/ sleep lol. Everything else use radiate. Only way to not eat yourself into a coma while on deca is drink more radiate.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard it's great if you're outside of the 12-25% body fat stretch
This in general. Under 12%, I had a bit of a hunger increase at first...then suppressed as hell after a week or so.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Would epitome suppress ghrelin and/or hgh?
I don't believe so. My recollection is that it was designed to manipulate leptin. You could always ask Matt in the Epitome write up thread.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Coffee works well for me, but I'm hearing good things about the appetite suppressing effects of Lipodrene Elite. I have used Level II and it works well to suppress appetite, but I wouldn't use it near bed time

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bloodshed war has worked well for me so far.....but nighttime wise....drink plenty of water, maybe some fiber and it'll give you the full feeling

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How's epitome's efficacy at 6, 8 and 10% bf?

If something works - it works, there is no bf% range where the supplement develops intelligence and says "nope, not going to do what I do for this fatty". All these "use only when at x%", are ridiculous, or just about not being able to see a change.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
If something works - it works, there is no bf% range where the supplement develops intelligence and says "nope, not going to do what I do for this fatty". All these "use only when at x%", are ridiculous, or just about not being able to see a change.
From what I understand, epitome works on manipulating leptin levels. Leptin doesn't really effect those people with normal-ish bf%. But when you're relatively high or low, it is a major trigger for hunger.

It's tough to argue that hormones don't act differently at different bf percentages.

I readily admit that you are way smarter and more logical than I am though. I'm just regurgitating what I've read. Maybe dsade could shed some light.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stims are typically the main driver in appetite suppression. For stim free, epitome is awesome for me but honestly appetite suppression started fading at less than 12 % bf. Assass1nate gave good satiety with a small meal.
'...appetite suppression started fading at less than 12% bf.' Tylerclee what'd you mean by this?

Some compounds pull your body towards its genetic comfort zone for body fat

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm tellin ya, OxyMax XT hits appetite hard. If that's what you are wanting, I would really take advantage of the deals out there for it right now and try it.